01-07-2018, 09:49 AM
Come on saints... get it done today!

VandelayIndustries
01-07-2018, 10:01 AM
Yep. Let’s get it done today, I’m nervous as hell

sleepy dawg
01-07-2018, 11:24 AM
Come on saints... get it done today!

"Who Dat!" The only sports saying that rivals Hotty Toddy with its gayness.

shoeless joe
01-07-2018, 11:24 AM
Wish they weren't up against the panthers. Hard to beat somebody 3x in a year. And I was really hopin that a win today would send them to philly but falcons ruined that plan.

But I'm lookin forward to the game. Pound the rock and don't let the panthers convert on 3rd down all day and I feel a win

LC Dawg
01-07-2018, 12:01 PM
Saints need to jump on them early and put them away. I don?t want to see Cam with a chance in the 4th. Too many bad things can happen if we let them hang around. Ask the Chiefs.

BuckyIsAB****
01-07-2018, 12:28 PM
I'd love to see a Saints/Falcons NFC championship.

was21
01-07-2018, 04:54 PM
For those of us who don't really care about the NFL, would at least like for Richie Brown, Blaine Clausell Fred Ross and Kyle Love to make a little money....Go Panther

BuckyIsAB****
01-07-2018, 05:40 PM
Drew Brees doesnt get enough credit for how good he is in my book. Saints folk better be glad they got it going this yr bc he was gonna dip to Denver this offseason if they didnt

vv83
01-07-2018, 06:17 PM
God this is the most frustrating non MSU game I’ve ever seen. Dropped an easy perfectly thrown TD pass on the first drive then get burned for an 80 yard bomb by our former WR that our idiot GM let walk

shoeless joe
01-07-2018, 06:32 PM
God this is the most frustrating non MSU game I’ve ever seen. Dropped an easy perfectly thrown TD pass on the first drive then get burned for an 80 yard bomb by our former WR that our idiot GM let walk

How any self respecting state fan, let alone a fan of sportsmanship and being a man, can pull for a team that has cam newton as its face is totally beyond me...

vv83
01-07-2018, 06:43 PM
How any self respecting state fan, let alone a fan of sportsmanship and being a man, can pull for a team that has cam newton as its face is totally beyond me...

Panthers fan since 2001. Get off your damn high horse.

I don’t even know what you could possibly mean by “being a man”

99jc
01-07-2018, 06:48 PM

I don?t even know what you could possibly mean by ?being a man?

teammates...and you have come the wrong board to defend that jackass. Go away! WHO DAT!

shoeless joe
01-07-2018, 06:49 PM

I don’t even know what you could possibly mean by “being a man”

Cam's a bitch. He wants to celebrate and gain all the attention when he's having success but doesn't want to face anyone or anything when he or his team isn't successful. That's what I mean by "being a man".

He's gotten where he is because of his size and natural abilities. And IMO he doesn't maximize his potential. I don't have as much respect for a guy like that...and cam is not the only guy to fit that description obviously.

All of that in addition to the whole fiasco with his recruitment makes him easy to dislike and one of the few folks in sports that I actively root for to fail.

vv83
01-07-2018, 06:51 PM
teammates...and you have come the wrong board to defend that jackass. Go away! WHO DAT!

Hahaha yeah ok man. Junior Galette, Darren sharper, willie Snead. Go away and keep pounding

vv83
01-07-2018, 06:59 PM
Cam's a bitch. He wants to celebrate and gain all the attention when he's having success but doesn't want to face anyone or anything when he or his team isn't successful. That's what I mean by "being a man".

He's gotten where he is because of his size and natural abilities. And IMO he doesn't maximize his potential. I don't have as much respect for a guy like that...and cam is not the only guy to fit that description obviously.

All of that in addition to the whole fiasco with his recruitment makes him easy to dislike and one of the few folks in sports that I actively root for to fail.

You’re a saints fan and have previous disdain for Cam from college. I completely understand that, but I’m a fan of the Panthers organization. Have been since Cam was in elementary school and that is never going to change

shoeless joe
01-07-2018, 07:22 PM
You’re a saints fan and have previous disdain for Cam from college. I completely understand that, but I’m a fan of the Panthers organization. Have been since Cam was in elementary school and that is never going to change

Fair enough...I'm just fortunate he's not the QB of the the saints I reckon. But for the record I would hate cam no matter where he played

msstate7
01-07-2018, 07:31 PM
WTF!!!!

msstate7
01-07-2018, 07:46 PM
Payton should be fired

RougeDawg
01-07-2018, 07:53 PM
Saints got lucky today. That missed FG in 1st prevented a game winning chance right there. Payton is an idiot for going for it.

shoeless joe
01-07-2018, 07:58 PM
I actually don't mind the call to go for it. But I didn't like that play call.

turkish
01-07-2018, 08:00 PM
I’ve pulled for the saints for 30 years. If Cam becomes their QB, that allegiance ends abruptly.

BuckyIsAB****
01-07-2018, 08:12 PM
I used to despise Cam too. Mainly bc I think if he doesnt lie and comes here in 2010 we have a shot at a national championship with him at QB instead of Relf. Mullen probably wouldve screwed it up anyway. But, I've grown to like Cam on and off the field. He can be a drama queen at times but he also does charity work and is great with kids. On the field, Cam, Kuechly and Davis carry that team wherever they go. Cam needs some help on offense

vv83
01-07-2018, 08:19 PM
I used to despise Cam too. Mainly bc I think if he doesnt lie and comes here in 2010 we have a shot at a national championship with him at QB instead of Relf. Mullen probably wouldve screwed it up anyway. But, I've grown to like Cam on and off the field. He can be a drama queen at times but he also does charity work and is great with kids. On the field, Cam, Kuechly and Davis carry that team wherever they go. Cam needs some help on offense

Exactly. One of these guys posted earlier that his teammates don’t even like him.. that’s literally throwing crap against a wall and hoping it sticks. I follow everything panthers related and have never once heard that. and yeah we are atorocious at WR this year. After Funch, not a single one of our wideouts would start for another team. State had a better receiving Corp than the panthers this year (relative)

BuckyIsAB****
01-07-2018, 08:24 PM
Exactly. One of these guys posted earlier that his teammates don’t even like him.. that’s literally throwing crap against a wall and hoping it sticks. I follow everything panthers related and have never once heard that. and yeah we are atorocious at WR this year. After Funch, not a single one of our wideouts would start for another team. State had a better receiving Corp than the panthers this year (relative)

I thought he played his ass off tonight missed FG and a dropped TD. Cam dropped dimes while getting his ass knocked off. Saints looking a lot similar to that super bowl team they had

msstate7
01-07-2018, 08:29 PM
Short missed FG was balanced out by the 59-yarder that hit the upright and still went through

turkish
01-07-2018, 08:43 PM
Drama queen collapses on the field (with an apparent eye contusion???) and comes back into the game as soon as the offense has better field position. He’s everything that’s wrong with professional sports.

vv83
01-07-2018, 09:15 PM
Drama queen collapses on the field (with an apparent eye contusion???) and comes back into the game as soon as the offense has better field position. He’s everything that’s wrong with professional sports.

Oh man... Oh man. NFL and team doctors pulled him out of the game, evaluated him for a concussion, and we are already taking heat for letting him return too soon. But yeah he’s everything wrong with sports. If he doesnt leave the game You’d just bitch he did something else wrong. Dude left it ALL on the field tonight, take your bias BS somewhere else. Sit down and shut up

MaroonFlounder
01-07-2018, 09:18 PM
Glad the Saints won. Defense bailed Payton out. I don’t have a very good feeling about getting past the Vikings. Best Defense and damn near unbeatable at home. I would have rather faced the Eagles in single-digit temps with Foles at QB.

vv83
01-07-2018, 09:24 PM
Glad the Saints won. Defense bailed Payton out. I don’t have a very good feeling about getting past the Vikings. Best Defense and damn near unbeatable at home. I would have rather faced the Eagles in single-digit temps with Foles at QB.

Yeah Atlanta has lucked their way into the NFC CG where they’ll play the saints and have just as good a chance to beat them as anyone in the NFC.

msstate7
01-07-2018, 09:27 PM
Glad the Saints won. Defense bailed Payton out. I don?t have a very good feeling about getting past the Vikings. Best Defense and damn near unbeatable at home. I would have rather faced the Eagles in single-digit temps with Foles at QB.

Of course we would rather face the eagles. We are facing case keenum though, so we have a big advantage at qb. Hopefully brees stays hot

msstate7
01-07-2018, 09:28 PM
Yeah Atlanta has lucked their way into the NFC CG where they’ll play the saints and have just as good a chance to beat them as anyone in the NFC.

Falcons vs saints would not surprise me. I think Ryan and brees are the best nfc qbs left, and I put a lot of weight in that

MaroonFlounder
01-07-2018, 09:32 PM
The crowd noise in MN will be deafening.

And if Brees keeps throwing to Coleman, it’s eventually gonna cost him. He fumbled after the catch again today and Ingram just happened to be there to bail him out and recover it.

shoeless joe
01-07-2018, 09:41 PM
Saints actually have the advantage over the Vikings at several key positions...QB being the most important. However, the saints OL and DBs will determine this game.

vv83
01-07-2018, 09:43 PM
Saints actually have the advantage over the Vikings at several key positions...QB being the most important. However, the saints OL and DBs will determine this game.

Saints will win that game by double digits

msstate7
01-07-2018, 09:47 PM
Saints will win that game by double digits

I am not as confident. Hopefully the week layoff will have the Vikings a little rusty

MaroonFlounder
01-07-2018, 10:04 PM
Saints O-Line may have taken a hit today. How bad is Peat?

turkish
01-07-2018, 10:26 PM
Oh man... Oh man. NFL and team doctors pulled him out of the game, evaluated him for a concussion, and we are already taking heat for letting him return too soon. But yeah he?s everything wrong with sports. If he doesnt leave the game You?d just bitch he did something else wrong. Dude left it ALL on the field tonight, take your bias BS somewhere else. Sit down and shut up
Biased. Well 17 yeah, Einstein. What was you first freaking clue? The maroon color scheme on the page, maybe? GTFO.

vv83
01-08-2018, 07:34 AM
Biased. Well 17 yeah, Einstein. What was you first freaking clue? The maroon color scheme on the page, maybe? GTFO.

Awe you’re just mad you sound like an idiot. It’s okay little guy

msstate7
01-08-2018, 10:09 AM
Saints O-Line may have taken a hit today. How bad is Peat?

Broke leg

LC Dawg
01-08-2018, 10:54 AM
That was the best interception of Brees' career. If the guy doesn't catch it Carolina has the ball at midfield with 1:45 left.
I would have punted but it worked out for the Saints. Probably going to be playing for home field for the championship game Saturday. Should be a good game.