PDA

View Full Version : Basketball

Covercorner2
01-06-2018, 07:06 PM
Ok, we lost an SEC road game. It happens. Who cares if it's Ole Miss. This isn't football, guys. Chill. When they start actually doing something (AKa not being 9-6), then I will let it bother me, but as it stands, it's a bump in the road. If it bothers you, you either:

a. Are obsessed with Ole Miss (for no reason- they sucks at hoops)

Or

B. Don't understand college basketball

RougeDawg
01-06-2018, 07:10 PM
Was today a result of only playing one road game in non conference? We only played one true road game and looked pretty damn bad. Same result today. Arkansas has played horrible in and lost both of their two true road games.

We need to step out and step up the non conference slate to get the road woes out of the system early in the year. I?d rather be 9-4 in non conference by losing 4 road games but getting experience than looking like we did today in a game that counts.

Covercorner2
01-06-2018, 07:12 PM
Was today a result of only playing one road game in non conference? We only played one true road game and looked pretty damn bad. Same result today. Arkansas has played horrible in and lost both of their two true road games.

We need to step out and step up the non conference slate to get the road woes out of the system early in the year. I?d rather be 9-4 in non conference by losing 4 road games but getting experience than looking like we did today in a game that counts.

No. Today was losing a basketball conference road game. It happens. To everyone. Why does it matter so much that it was Ole Miss? It shouldn't. They suck. Not a factor.

RougeDawg
01-06-2018, 07:14 PM
No. Today was losing a basketball conference road game. It happens. To everyone. Why does it matter so much that it was Ole Miss? It shouldn't. They suck. Not a factor.

It was a game we didn?t have our home crowd to help propel us to a W when OM went on their runs. If you play on hostile environments in OOC it can only help you deal with what happened today.

Covercorner2
01-06-2018, 07:15 PM
It was a game we didn?t have our home crowd to help propel us to a W when OM went on their runs. If you play on hostile environments in OOC it can only help you deal with what happened today.

Sure, but even elite teams lose road games.

Chill.

RougeDawg
01-06-2018, 07:39 PM
Sure, but even elite teams lose road games.

Chill.

I?m chill. The Rick Ray project left me in a chill basketball coma. Just trying to look for ways for this team to get better. Difficult to watch any MSU teams lose when the potential is there.

Covercorner2
01-06-2018, 07:40 PM
I?m chill. The Rick Ray project left me in a chill basketball coma. Just trying to look for ways for this team to get better. Difficult to watch any MSU teams lose when the potential is there.

If you expect us to win every SEC road game we play, it's gonna be difficult lol