PDA

View Full Version : Very interesting read into the Patriots...

BeardoMSU
01-05-2018, 10:10 AM
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/hotread180105/beginning-end-new-england-patriots-robert-kraft-tom-brady-bill-belichick-internal-power-struggle

Todd4State
01-05-2018, 10:13 AM
If the Patriots are bowing down to Brady that's a mistake long term. It's tough when you have an iconic player like that though- I remember the 49ers catching a lot of flack for trading Montana even though at the time long term it was what was best for the team.

I'm not sure how much of all of that I believe though.

BeastMan
01-05-2018, 10:15 AM
I hate the Patriots but Tom Brady is probably the epicenter of that hate. Dude is a hell of a player but he’s s total weirdo. His TB12 health stuff is a 100% total bullshit scam. This article is incredibly interesting but not surprising

Ari Gold
01-05-2018, 10:32 AM
TB is 40
The hoodie prob retires when Brady does.
TB gets in ass all the time.

Yes the dynasty of TB and Hoddie is alomsot over. No ****ing shit.

Todd4State
01-05-2018, 10:53 AM
I hate the Patriots but Tom Brady is probably the epicenter of that hate. Dude is a hell of a player but he’s s total weirdo. His TB12 health stuff is a 100% total bullshit scam. This article is incredibly interesting but not surprising

I remember he was on something like Good Morning America promoting that TB12 regimen and I felt like I was watching an infomercial.

BeastMan
01-05-2018, 11:02 AM
TB is 40
The hoodie prob retires when Brady does.
TB gets in ass all the time.

Yes the dynasty of TB and Hoddie is alomsot over. No ****ing shit.

The article is a little more complex than that, which is what makes it incredibly interesting.

BeastMan
01-05-2018, 11:04 AM
I remember he was on something like Good Morning America promoting that TB12 regimen and I felt like I was watching an infomercial.

Oh it is. 100%. He says the TB12 method makes him impervious to sunburn

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tom-brady-trademarked-tb12-method-looks-like-a-scam/article/2639247

BeardoMSU
01-05-2018, 11:14 AM

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tom-brady-trademarked-tb12-method-looks-like-a-scam/article/2639247

Does it involve midichlorian count?***

Jeez, what a loon.

Irondawg
01-05-2018, 11:25 AM
I love articles like this because the dynamics of big sports and big decisions are so interesting. The most interesting part I found was that when told he basically had to get rid of Garapollo, he didn't go get the best deal b/c i'm sure someone would have ponied up a first round pick, he instead repaid an old favor to a friend's son where he thought Jimmy would be a good fit.

I'm sure there were 15 teams that would have loved to have bid on him

THE Bruce Dickinson
01-05-2018, 11:29 AM

Not vouching for his health plan/product because I know nothing about it, but....

Tom Brady is 40 and about to win the NFL MVP.

When Peyton Manning was 38 it looked like he needed to leave the stadium in a wheel chair after every game.

Just saying.

BeastMan
01-05-2018, 11:42 AM
I love articles like this because the dynamics of big sports and big decisions are so interesting. The most interesting part I found was that when told he basically had to get rid of Garapollo, he didn't go get the best deal b/c i'm sure someone would have ponied up a first round pick, he instead repaid an old favor to a friend's son where he thought Jimmy would be a good fit.

I'm sure there were 15 teams that would have loved to have bid on him

Absolutely. Thought that was interesting. Takes a 2nd round pick because he liked his dad and thought JG could succeed with him.

Todd4State
01-05-2018, 11:53 AM
Not vouching for his health plan/product because I know nothing about it, but....

Tom Brady is 40 and about to win the NFL MVP.

When Peyton Manning was 38 it looked like he needed to leave the stadium in a wheel chair after every game.

Just saying.

Peyton had some spinal/neck issues that I suspect run in his family at the end of his career. Cooper had similar issues that ended his football career.

Dawg61
01-05-2018, 03:42 PM
Brady is a health nut. Not shocking. He's in better shape now than he was coming outta Michigan. I didn't really read any of this shit just sounds like people trying to tear down the best like always.

Martianlander
01-05-2018, 05:18 PM
Brady’s a Scientologist ****