PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Feldman: Miles wants Freeze as OC

TrapGame
01-04-2018, 03:28 PM
Les Miles is saying if he gets another HC gig, which he is on Arizona's short list, he'll bring in Hugh Freeze as his OC.

Feldman tweeted out shortly ago.

Activated Alpha
01-04-2018, 03:34 PM
The fact that the COI let Freeze get away from any serious repercussions is mind boggling

msstate7
01-04-2018, 03:40 PM
I think miles should be after Briles at FAU, but miles willing to update offense is a good sign. If he is serious about going with modern offense, miles could be a good hire

Dildoes
01-04-2018, 03:46 PM
Miles with Freeze at OC could be hell on wheels wherever they end up

CovertDawg
01-04-2018, 03:50 PM
Considering the circumstances Rich Rod is leaving under, if Les Miles mentions bringing along Hugh Freeze to be OC then it would be the most moronic thing Miles could say if he wants the Arizona job.

BigEasyDawg
01-04-2018, 03:50 PM
Miles will keep the grass trimmed and Hughbert will keep the woods trimmed. Could potentially save a lot of money having both of them together.

BuckyIsAB****
01-04-2018, 03:53 PM
The fact that the COI let Freeze get away from any serious repercussions is mind boggling

I thought he had a suspension or something

confucius say
01-04-2018, 03:56 PM
Les Miles says report not true per pat forde

Dawgbite
01-04-2018, 03:57 PM
Miles will keep the grass trimmed and Hughbert will keep the woods trimmed. Could potentially save a lot of money having both of them together.

I just had a mental image of Freeze the first time he chomps down on his first cactus. Gives new meaning to the term "Jackass eating saw briars"!

TrapGame
01-04-2018, 03:58 PM
Les Miles says report not true per pat forde

Somebody with some sense told Miles to walk it back.

West Tn Dawg
01-04-2018, 04:48 PM
Miles with Freeze at OC could be hell on wheels wherever they end up

How do you know? What have you to base that on?
Hugh won with bought players. No one knows what he can do when he has to recruit and coach on a level playing field. I just don't get the Freeze "Love Fest"!

Commercecomet24
01-04-2018, 04:59 PM
Hugh won with bought players. No one knows what he can do when he has to recruit and coach on a level playing field. I just don't get the Freeze "Love Fest"!

Exactly. And if he goes out West his aw shucks, good ol boy stuff won?t play out there.

TrapGame
01-04-2018, 05:04 PM

Exactly. And if he goes out West his aw shucks, good ol boy stuff won?t play out there.

I think that dude's got some hotty toddy in his tank.

RocketDawg
01-04-2018, 05:28 PM
Considering the circumstances Rich Rod is leaving under, if Les Miles mentions bringing along Hugh Freeze to be OC then it would be the most moronic thing Miles could say if he wants the Arizona job.

Well, they apparently have a good supply of women-folk out there, so Freeze should be happy. He'd just have to be careful not to get those that sue. And Nevada isn't that far away ....

Cary Hudson's little bro
01-04-2018, 05:38 PM
BULLSHIT...I'm sick of Feldman pumping Ole Miss news down our throat all the time with his homeboy at FootballScoop. Freeze goes Swaggert on Clay Travis show yesterday and now his name is being floated out there by Feldman. Miles says its not true (Miles doesnt need Freeze, it's the other way around).

Feldman always drops Jimmy Sexton clients names. He is simply helping Freeze keep his name in the news. 17 Freeze...some dumb AD will hire him though.

yjnkdawg
01-04-2018, 05:39 PM
I thought he had a suspension or something

I'm pretty sure the suspension only refers to a D1 HC job. So anything outside of that should be no NCAA intervention involved.

Dan Dority
01-04-2018, 06:16 PM

The fact that you thought the ncaa had a BALLS is mind boggling!

Spiderman
01-04-2018, 07:54 PM
Les Miles is saying if he gets another HC gig, which he is on Arizona's short list, he'll bring in Hugh Freeze as his OC.

Feldman tweeted out shortly ago.

Feldman would know, he a Freeze are butthole buddies. He probably wishes he was Asian and a hooker.

Spiderman
01-04-2018, 07:55 PM
Somebody with some sense told Miles to walk it back.

Feldman got info from Freeze, evidently. Hugh lying as usual, it seems

RocketDawg
01-04-2018, 07:55 PM
Feldman would know, he a Freeze are butthole buddies. He probably wishes he was Asian and a hooker.

Did Freeze prefer Asian girls?