PDA

View Full Version : Just in case you wondered if our players thought TSUN was trying to injure them

starkvegasdawg
01-03-2018, 05:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LMZ7qB1.jpg

I already saw Willie Gay retweet this calling him trash. Me thinks our players are going to have a mighty long memory. Tamiflu might want to keep his head on a swivel next Thanksgiving.

Schultzy
01-03-2018, 06:05 PM
Megan left their skybox to go to the Leo Seal MClub Center to check on him right after it happened. She told at least one person when she was back there at halftime Nick definitely felt it was intentional.

Commercecomet24
01-03-2018, 06:13 PM
Going for the knees and head shots all night. The players know and they ain?t gonna forget it. Bunch of thugs on that unm sideline

Bully13
01-03-2018, 06:15 PM
I wish there was a way to deal with this shit. I'd just assume never play those 17s again. They are lower than pond scum.

TrapGame
01-03-2018, 06:17 PM
Shitty refs and a shitty head coach on both teams. A focused, relentless, happy to be here Mullen would have been ripping into the refs and telling Man Titties to get back to his sideline before he has to be carted off the field too.

Commercecomet24
01-03-2018, 06:19 PM
Shitty refs and a shitty head coach on both teams. A focused, relentless, happy to be here Mullen would have been ripping into the refs and telling Man Titties to get back to his sideline before he has to be carted off the field too.

Bravo, sir! You captured my emotions completely!

West Tn Dawg
01-03-2018, 06:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/CXY7mGL.jpg

Bully13
01-03-2018, 06:24 PM

Yep. 17 Mullen too. He knew what the 17 was up and did absolutel dick.

SDDawg
01-03-2018, 06:24 PM
Mullen told Matt Luke what he thought during the game, we saw the two of them talk. I agree that Mullen should have shown a little more fire but not sure that would have helped the team. You want them focused on the next play, not falling into a school yard brawl.

All of that said, there was NEVER any question that this was intentional. And the reason you're seeing it now vs. a while ago is that Greg Knox did a phenomenal job of keeping our players focused on the bowl game and that paid off. Next year, I don't want to see our players stoop to that level but I'd love to see them get revenge for what was a very dirty game back in November.

Todd4State
01-03-2018, 06:37 PM
If this was baseball we would plunk one of their guys and then kick all of their asses.

I know football typically isn't like that but if they are trying to hurt one of our guys- or hell all of our guys we should retaliate. Going at their QB's legs will probably stop it.

The officials let way too much go on and they should be fired. The SEC office should be notified and I'm sure they have a long time ago.

Todd4State
01-03-2018, 06:37 PM
Yep. 17 Mullen too. He knew what the 17 was up and did absolutel dick.

Agree.

msbulldog
01-03-2018, 06:44 PM
Mullen told Matt Luke what he thought during the game, we saw the two of them talk. I agree that Mullen should have shown a little more fire but not sure that would have helped the team. You want them focused on the next play, not falling into a school yard brawl.

All of that said, there was NEVER any question that this was intentional. And the reason you're seeing it now vs. a while ago is that Greg Knox did a phenomenal job of keeping our players focused on the bowl game and that paid off. Next year, I don't want to see our players stoop to that level but I'd love to see them get revenge for what was a very dirty game back in November.

17 THAT!

RougeDawg
01-03-2018, 06:47 PM
Is there any way we can send the videos in to the conference office in an attempt to prevent these types of shenanigans next season. Just like the network never stopping the off field cheating, I don?t see them stopping the dirty play on the field either.

It?s a sad world when they have to cheat on and off the field to even have a chance at winning.

msbulldog
01-03-2018, 06:47 PM
I'd just hate to be the first Mississippi player an ANGRY Jeffery Simmons encounters in next years game.:mad::mad::mad:

Commercecomet24
01-03-2018, 06:54 PM
At some point a coach has to let players know he?s got their back. danny boy should?ve been pissed and ripped into the officials and luke. He didn?t do anything,nuff said.

Bully13
01-03-2018, 06:58 PM
17 THAT!

Yep.

Mutt the Hoople
01-03-2018, 07:19 PM
The Plantation put out the word- "LYNCH THE LEG".

bulldogcountry1
01-03-2018, 07:21 PM
The timing of the tweets seem odd. Why wait until now to speak out about it?

Todd4State
01-03-2018, 07:43 PM
Is there any way we can send the videos in to the conference office in an attempt to prevent these types of shenanigans next season. Just like the network never stopping the off field cheating, I don?t see them stopping the dirty play on the field either.

It?s a sad world when they have to cheat on and off the field to even have a chance at winning.

I'll tell you what I would do if I had the video skills. I'd make a tape of every cheap shot that Speaks made in that game and I would tweet it at every NFL organization, Kiper, McShay, and ESPN.

TXDawg
01-03-2018, 07:50 PM
At some point a coach has to let players know he?s got their back. danny boy should?ve been pissed and ripped into the officials and luke. He didn?t do anything,nuff said.

Yes he did. He was all up in Luke’s face right after the play. Pretty sure the assistant coaches had to pull him back to the sideline.

msbulldog
01-03-2018, 08:03 PM
Yes he did. He was all up in Luke’s face right after the play. Pretty sure the assistant coaches had to pull him back to the sideline.

Nope your wrong. they were shaking hands and grinning at each other, no assistants needed.

Commercecomet24
01-03-2018, 08:15 PM

I don?t know what you saw but I saw him and luke having a normal conversation in fact I just rewatched and sure enough no fire from danny boy. Try again

Bully13
01-03-2018, 08:20 PM
TX dawg sucking

Maroonthirteen
01-03-2018, 08:21 PM
Yes he did. He was all up in Luke?s face right after the play. Pretty sure the assistant coaches had to pull him back to the sideline.

Uh, that is not what I saw. I saw Mullen out on the field acting casually. After the game I was more pissed at Mullen about that as I was anything else that happened in the game.

Simmons was the only one on the field, that I saw that seemed upset about it. Simmons reaction tells you he thought it was intentional.

Mimi's Babies
01-03-2018, 08:30 PM
The Plantation put out the word- "LYNCH THE LEG".
What was he paid to hurt Nick... Rumors $10,000.00

Locate game film from when Luke Syed for Om

JoseBrown
01-03-2018, 09:03 PM
Yes he did. He was all up in Luke?s face right after the play. Pretty sure the assistant coaches had to pull him back to the sideline.

That?s pure, unadulterated Bullshit! Post the video if it happened!

Bodaski
01-03-2018, 09:11 PM
The conversation happened when Fitz was down on the turf and Mullen had walked out there and Luke came out. Mullen told Luke he thought it was intentional and Luke said no, no way would that have happened and Mullen was still saying it did. I know what I saw too. As a coach the play was legal, but the intention can't be proven. But, I think the results were meant to do damage and yes they tried to hurt Key doing the same thing. Its where it can't be proven but players know dang well the intent.

Todd4State
01-03-2018, 09:55 PM
The conversation happened when Fitz was down on the turf and Mullen had walked out there and Luke came out. Mullen told Luke he thought it was intentional and Luke said no, no way would that have happened and Mullen was still saying it did. I know what I saw too. As a coach the play was legal, but the intention can't be proven. But, I think the results were meant to do damage and yes they tried to hurt Key doing the same thing. Its where it can't be proven but players know dang well the intent.

Of course when it continues to happen throughout the entire game it makes intent a lot more likely.

jacksondawg
01-03-2018, 11:08 PM
I went and watched the game on youtube these are plays where there looks to be intent by om players on hurting our players. 27 min mark 1 hour 4 min mark 1 hour 6 min mark 1 hour 16 min mark 1 hour 19 min mark 1 hour 26 min mark 1 hour 41 min mark

3rdGen
01-03-2018, 11:22 PM
I went and watched the game on youtube these are plays where there looks to be intent by om players on hurting our players. 27 min mark 1 hour 4 min mark 1 hour 6 min mark 1 hour 16 min mark 1 hour 19 min mark 1 hour 26 min mark 1 hour 41 min mark

This guy did his homework. Give him a biscuit!

Todd4State
01-03-2018, 11:45 PM

If it was one play we could assume that the intent would be questionable or accidental.

When it's repeated actions it's very obvious. I'm assuming that doesn't include the other antics like Metcalf pretending to be a dog or about 2-3 of their players running across the field and getting in Kylin's face after he scored a TD.

If I were Cohen and MSU I would be raising hell over this until next November. I wouldn't be surprised if the officiating crew for the Egg Bowl next year is the one that did UT and UK this year- there was a skirmish and then basically the lead official told the entire stadium that anyone that got a personal foul from that point on was gone from the game. That's what SHOULD have happened in the Egg Bowl.

tireddawg
01-03-2018, 11:52 PM
There wasn't a personal foul called on that play.

jacksondawg
01-04-2018, 12:11 AM
Those did not include the other antics just the parts where there looked to be an intent to hurt players.

starkvegasdawg
01-04-2018, 03:05 AM
That POS Speaks replied back to KT saying sorry about the win. The 17er is still gloating about everything he did and some Bearshark fans are slobbering all over his knob. I hated those self righteous twats before this for all their cheating and pompous holier then thou attitude, but this takes it to a whole new level. Nobody hear gloated when Treadwell got hurt or any of their other players were injured and we damn sure never tried to injure their players on purpose. But here are their asswipe players and fans (again) celebrating the injury of one of our players and the attempted injury of KT. And let?s not forget the collective circle jerk they all had when Elston cheap shotted Dak. No, my hatred for those turd lickers has gone to a level I never thought possible.

Maroonthirteen
01-04-2018, 07:34 AM

I saw Mullen have a brief conversation with Luke while Fitz was down. But if Mullen was mad or upset, he hid it well.

Maroonthirteen
01-04-2018, 07:41 AM
That POS Speaks replied back to KT saying sorry about the win. The 17er is still gloating about everything he did and some Bearshark fans are slobbering all over his knob. I hated those self righteous twats before this for all their cheating and pompous holier then thou attitude, but this takes it to a whole new level. Nobody hear gloated when Treadwell got hurt or any of their other players were injured and we damn sure never tried to injure their players on purpose. But here are their asswipe players and fans (again) celebrating the injury of one of our players and the attempted injury of KT. And let?s not forget the collective circle jerk they all had when Elston cheap shotted Dak. No, my hatred for those turd lickers has gone to a level I never thought possible.

The shot by Elston on Dak was around the knees too.

Like I said after the game..... nobody will every tell me that Ole Miss isn’t dirtiest, most cheating and overall most corrupt football program in the sec. maybe the country... yes, I’m serious.

If you have read Natchez burning, their power brokers are the Knox family. Just very very shitty people.

SailingDawg
01-04-2018, 08:26 AM

There was one play where the ol ms defender literally leaned his head back then tried to fire into Thompson's face. It was enough to call a headshot, but it was ignored. I'll try to find the pic I had.

thf24
01-04-2018, 08:48 AM
There wasn't a personal foul called on that play.

Should be able to review it and call it. If you can judge well enough from a replay that someone was trying to hit someone else in the head and throw them out, then you can sure as hell tell that someone was trying to break someone else's leg.

I know it's probably pretty rare, but there should really be some rules in place to deter obvious headhunting.

Bothrops
01-04-2018, 08:52 AM
There's really no one in the country that compares to the coated throats of Oxfordland. That place wreaks of small town, and small time "daddy" business. Ole Miss is like the housewives on those stupid reality shows. I'd have more respect for a Coney Island whore.

We just need to emphasize the need for a good and diligent officiating crew before this year's Eggbowl. That should be our duty in all this.

TrapGame
01-04-2018, 09:19 AM

I told an om friend of mine a few days after the EB that if you defend that shit you are everything that people hate about ole miss. He defended it and tried to argue it was a clean hit and just a tragic turn of events. We no longer speak.

ShotgunDawg
01-04-2018, 09:38 AM
Seems like this thing and the bowl game have really brought our players together

MadDawg
01-04-2018, 10:15 AM
I told an om friend of mine a few days after the EB that if you defend that shit you are everything that people hate about ole miss. He defended it and tried to argue it was a clean hit and just a tragic turn of events. We no longer speak.

Yeah I lost a couple of so-called friends over this as well. I was told that I was crazy if I even entertained the idea that it was intentional. 17 those bastards.

Turfdawg67
01-04-2018, 10:16 AM
There was one play where the ol ms defender literally leaned his head back then tried to fire into Thompson's face. It was enough to call a headshot, but it was ignored. I'll try to find the pic I had.

That was Speaks as well... the video is on this guy's Twitter. https://mobile.twitter.com/Brett_Hudson/status/934188875630641153/video/1

https://s18.postimg.org/3kf1x8y15/IMG_0377.png

HereComesTheSpiral
01-04-2018, 11:08 AM
I’m honestly surprised shit wasn’t thrown at the van with the refs after the game.

msstate7
01-04-2018, 11:14 AM
That was Speaks as well... the video is on this guy's Twitter. https://mobile.twitter.com/Brett_Hudson/status/934188875630641153/video/1

Reading those comments reminds me why I do not do twitter... there are some straight up dummies out there

TrapGame
01-04-2018, 11:32 AM

INTENTIONAL!!!! Ain't no arguing otherwise!!

I hate those bastards!

Offshore Dawg
01-04-2018, 11:40 AM
https://i.imgur.com/CXY7mGL.jpg

I would call that intentional and criminal

Dildoes
01-04-2018, 01:07 PM

KT will be fine, but if Speaks keeps tackling like that he’s gonna be dealing with CTE down the road. Trying to take out our guys, but he’s really just hurting himself in the long run.

Todd4State
01-04-2018, 01:59 PM
KT will be fine, but if Speaks keeps tackling like that he’s gonna be dealing with CTE down the road. Trying to take out our guys, but he’s really just hurting himself in the long run.

It's going to be hard to tell if he has CTE or not based on his baseline intelligence.

SailingDawg
01-04-2018, 04:27 PM

Yep, that's it!

Ari Gold
01-04-2018, 05:42 PM
Had a coach from the previous staff tell me ( not sources or hearsay or told a buddy of mine ) told me.
Was one of the dirtiest games and he has been coaching a long time. Said It was a reflection of that staff.
The ways the players acted before , during and after the game.
I asked him If He thought Speaks play was dirty and intentional . He said he should have been tossed in the 1st quarter.

Mutt the Hoople
01-04-2018, 05:44 PM
Yeah I lost a couple of so-called friends over this as well. I was told that I was crazy if I even entertained the idea that it was intentional. 17 those bastards.
You had Ole Miss friends?
https://memecrunch.com/meme/AK0D4/ewww/image.png?w%5Cx3d500%5Cx26c%5Cx3d1

Mutt the Hoople
01-04-2018, 05:49 PM
Like Blind Jim and Chucky Mullins, one thing Ole Miss fans like to do support helpless black men. It assuages their guilt. It goes back to the Plantation days when a favored Field slave, who could pick twice the cotton anybody else could, was hurt or injured or reached old age at 30. Then, they'd treat them not as badly as they did the other slaves.

If Speaks turns into a drooling idiot before age 30 with CTE, look for them to move Breeland into Chucky's old room at the Plantation.

Mimi's Babies
01-04-2018, 08:16 PM

One doesn't need so called friends that defends thugs, dirty coaches and dirty boosters for sure... My thoughts.

Locate film of the dirty ball that Luke played.....

Todd4State
01-04-2018, 08:30 PM
Like Blind Jim and Chucky Mullins, one thing Ole Miss fans like to do support helpless black men. If he turns into a drooling idiot before age 30 with CTE, look for them to move Breeland into Chucky's old room at the Plantation.

The ironic thing about Chucky is he injured himself on a dirty play trying to spear a guy from VANDERBILT.

I_Spy
01-04-2018, 09:05 PM
It’s probably been said but send those pics to ncaa violations etc and let them know that OM thinks their sanctions are a joke..like their program.

Mutt the Hoople
01-04-2018, 10:26 PM
The ironic thing about Chucky is he injured himself on a dirty play trying to spear a guy from VANDERBILT.

What's sad is, the guy he speared still feels guilty about Chucky's injury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZYBIVvORs

the59dawg
01-05-2018, 11:51 AM

It would be great if you made pics for each of your instances above and attached them to a post. I will send them to Cohen and JM. I have pics of the Fitz closeup on Gates and the similar attempt on KT. Can't pick up the player # on KT. Either Speakes (8)or 9.

Coursesuper
01-05-2018, 12:01 PM
Had a coach from the previous staff tell me ( not sources or hearsay or told a buddy of mine ) told me.
Was one of the dirtiest games and he has been coaching a long time. Said It was a reflection of that staff.
The ways the players acted before , during and after the game.
I asked him If He thought Speaks play was dirty and intentional . He said he should have been tossed in the 1st quarter.

It's really amazing how quickly the officials lost control of that game. It was a joke.

jacksondawg
01-05-2018, 12:33 PM
I actually thought about taking screenshots and putting them on here, but a video clip better portrayed what was going on for a couple of the instances.

SailingDawg
01-05-2018, 06:27 PM
It would be great if you made pics for each of your instances above and attached them to a post. I will send them to Cohen and JM. I have pics of the Fitz closeup on Gates and the similar attempt on KT. Can't pick up the player # on KT. Either Speakes (8)or 9.

I wondered if MSU athletic officials have already done this and can't make it public. Kind of like not being able to criticize officials. Surely one of our bloggers/podcasters would have inside information. (not sure if I should be smarasterisks)

Bully13
01-05-2018, 07:53 PM
Ole miss sux cock.

LC Dawg
01-05-2018, 08:12 PM
Ole miss sux cock.
Can this automatically be added to every thread about Ole Miss?

Mimi's Babies
01-06-2018, 08:37 AM
You had Ole Miss friends?
https://memecrunch.com/meme/AK0D4/ewww/image.png?w%5Cx3d500%5Cx26c%5Cx3d1

You seem to be in the minds of certain Om fans on another board... Haha.... Give them hell.

redstickdawg
01-06-2018, 04:25 PM
now the shitbirds are advertising their thuggery. warning NSFW or weak stomachs.
https://twitter.com/RebelNationMag/status/949419317015318530