PDA

View Full Version : Just saw a news blurb that says Trump wants to go to the Ga/Ala game

RocketDawg
01-03-2018, 04:30 PM
Wonder how he's going to get a ticket? I thought they were all sold out.

Jack Lambert
01-03-2018, 04:39 PM
I heard some guy just spent 140K for 16 tickets on ticket city or one of those sites. . I have a feeling he could come up with the money to buy an after market ticket.

BeardoMSU
01-03-2018, 04:46 PM
Wonder how he's going to get a ticket?

I'm sure this was stipulated in the tax plan******

BrunswickDawg
01-03-2018, 05:28 PM

Some corporate sponsor will host him in a suite. I?d put money on the Cathy?s from Chik-Fil-a - they are huge donors.

And RIP to AtL traffic on Monday. Nothing worse for that city then a Presidential motorcade from Dobbins ARB to downtown at rush hour.

starkvegasdawg
01-03-2018, 05:39 PM
Stub Hub

Mutt the Hoople
01-03-2018, 07:25 PM
President Trump will walk around the outside of the stadium looking for someone trying to get rid of them.
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/c9b4677b0fa85c760442a7155f37286977610dfe/c=184-0-3825-2734&r=x393&c=520x390/local/-/media/USATODAY/USATODAY/2014/02/02/1391375114011-USP-NFL--Super-Bowl-XLVIII-Denver-Broncos-vs-Seatt1.jpg

was21
01-03-2018, 07:50 PM

That f-----g moron couldn't care less about football....can't stand the attention the game gets so he wants to interject himself in the mix

TUSK
01-03-2018, 08:37 PM
REC doin' werk...

Bully13
01-03-2018, 08:39 PM
Players better not kneel, Trump packs

starkvegasdawg
01-03-2018, 08:44 PM
That f-----g moron couldn't care less about football....can't stand the attention the game gets so he wants to interject himself in the mix

The shower to wash that sand out of your ****** is down the hall second door to your left.

Mutt the Hoople
01-03-2018, 09:00 PM
https://collegecandy.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/22.gif

ATTILLA THE DOG
01-03-2018, 09:00 PM

its her turn,muh russians boo hoo hoo

Coach34
01-03-2018, 09:02 PM
We need our awesome President at the game.

RocketDawg
01-03-2018, 09:07 PM
Some corporate sponsor will host him in a suite. I?d put money on the Cathy?s from Chik-Fil-a - they are huge donors.

And RIP to AtL traffic on Monday. Nothing worse for that city then a Presidential motorcade from Dobbins ARB to downtown at rush hour.

Is Dobbins the one in Macon or Marietta, I always get the two mixed up.

He'd be ahead of the game to helicopter from the landing site to the stadium. Could land where the Georgia Dome used to be.

BrunswickDawg
01-03-2018, 09:11 PM
Is Dobbins the one in Macon or Marietta, I always get the two mixed up.

He'd be ahead of the game to helicopter from the landing site to the stadium. Could land where the Georgia Dome used to be.
Dobbins is in Marietta. As far as I know, no POTUS has ever helicoptered into ATL, they almost always do the Dobbins motorcade. Couldn?t land at the old Dome site, they are still hauling off the rubble.

LC Dawg
01-03-2018, 09:21 PM
If I were president I would go wherever the **** I wanted to go.

TUSK
01-03-2018, 09:26 PM
If I were president I would go wherever the **** I wanted to go.

If I were president, I'd make the Secret Service plow up the Rose Garden, line the field, and play it right there... 'cause, as I age, I find actually goin' to the game inconvenient....

TheDawgiLama
01-03-2018, 09:28 PM
We need our awesome President at the game.

You misspelled asshat.

Coach34
01-03-2018, 09:37 PM
You misspelled asshat.

What? Trump is on pace to be the best President in the history of the US. We have a President now that isnt a *****.

Feel free to keep paying Obama level taxes while I enjoy my tax cut.

ShotgunDawg
01-03-2018, 09:49 PM
Dobbins is in Marietta. As far as I know, no POTUS has ever helicoptered into ATL, they almost always do the Dobbins motorcade. Couldn?t land at the old Dome site, they are still hauling off the rubble.

The chopper could fit through the "stadiumgina" right?

https://www.designboom.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/mercedes-benz-stadium-atlanta-falcons-hok-designboom-001.jpg

MaroonFlounder
01-03-2018, 09:51 PM
You misspelled asshat.

Where does it say that the president has to be a “nice guy”?

He deserves to be able to do his job.

The only reason he tweets is because the media paints him as a villain.

No other public figure has ever had to endure as much.

Even some well-respected liberals have said in the past that what this country needs in office is a “non-politician.”

LC Dawg
01-03-2018, 09:55 PM
If I were president, I'd make the Secret Service plow up the Rose Garden, line the field, and play it right there... 'cause, as I age, I find actually goin' to the game inconvenient....
Ha! Even better!

TheDawgiLama
01-03-2018, 10:00 PM
What? Trump is on pace to be the best President in the history of the US. We have a President now that isnt a *****.

Feel free to keep paying Obama level taxes while I enjoy my tax cut.

And you continue to live in the alternate universe you occupy.

Coach34
01-03-2018, 10:12 PM

Lowest unemployment in almost 20 years
4th Q of 2017 almost reached 4% growth
Biggest 1 year growth in the stock exchange in modern times
Our president isnt a puss
The mainstream media is losing their minds because they cant control their liberal message
The UN is figuring out they can no longer waste our money
Other countries are figuring out they better not take our money for granted
We are about to start locking down the borders
Tax cut
More judges appointed to the courts in 1 year than another President
1 SC judge on the court with more to come likely

Anybody complaining about Trump is not a very intelligent person

Commercecomet24
01-03-2018, 10:34 PM

We think to much alike.

TheDawgiLama
01-03-2018, 10:52 PM
The mainstream media is losing their minds because they cant control their liberal message
Tax cut

I don't argue with people who have attribution problems and employ logical fallacies to attempt to shut down debate. Glad to see this board sticks to keeping politics off of it.

We can discuss intelligence levels another time.

Coach34
01-03-2018, 11:01 PM
I don't argue with people who have attribution problems and employ logical fallacies to attempt to shut down debate. Glad to see this board sticks to keeping politics off of it.

We can discuss intelligence levels another time.

do you dispute any of those facts? I'm an owner of the ******* board and will keep what I want here- feel free to post something to dispute the facts or something the Democrats can hang their hat on in 2018.

TUSK
01-03-2018, 11:31 PM
I hope this thread never dies.

Boston
01-03-2018, 11:42 PM

+1

starkvegasdawg
01-03-2018, 11:46 PM

Dilly dilly.

Apoplectic
01-04-2018, 12:13 AM

My alternative universe of a 5k tax cut, 25% bump on my now 7 figure 401k stocks , and probably double the raise of the highest raise of any of the 8 years that incompetent snowflake community organizing dumbass ever provided. You morons are so blinded by ur victimness you wouldn?t know a good idea if it fell out of ur asses!

NK is acquiescing, China is flinching, ISIS is relegated to crackpot you tubers, and now Iran is panicking we?re going to pull the plug on idiot Obama?s welfare package. UN! Pakistan! Jerusalem! GDP! Consumer Spending! Shall I go on snowflake? Keep klinging to Russia Rachel!

Lord McBuckethead
01-04-2018, 12:57 AM
Tax cut

Bull market will correct itself.
Trump is not a *****. You are right. He is a whiny bitch most of the time. Even before the votes we're cast.
I do like he is getting our aid money back, but that money is used to keep things in our interest. Now that money is being removed, see China get more influence.
More judges appointed because he is not getting blocked by the No Congress every step of the way.
1 SC confirmed, the Republicans actually stole that appointment.
Tax cuts, I am watching very close to my returns both this year and the next two. Bet that money isn't their for people like us. Also with lower revenue, federal spending is about to be an issue.
Republican MS hasn't funded education properly in my lifetime. School infrastructure is pathetic in this state, pretty much universally so. Republicans cannot fix it apparently. They controlled MS for like the past 50 years. More or less UM grads can't fix shit.

starkvegasdawg
01-04-2018, 03:27 AM
Bull market will correct itself.
Trump is not a *****. You are right. He is a whiny bitch most of the time. Even before the votes we're cast.
I do like he is getting our aid money back, but that money is used to keep things in our interest. Now that money is being removed, see China get more influence.
More judges appointed because he is not getting blocked by the No Congress every step of the way.
1 SC confirmed, the Republicans actually stole that appointment.
Tax cuts, I am watching very close to my returns both this year and the next two. Bet that money isn't their for people like us. Also with lower revenue, federal spending is about to be an issue.
Republican MS hasn't funded education properly in my lifetime. School infrastructure is pathetic in this state, pretty much universally so. Republicans cannot fix it apparently. They controlled MS for like the past 50 years. More or less UM grads can't fix shit.

It?s not showing any signs of correcting itself any time soon.

Trump has a massive ego, but he is not a whiny bitch. A whiny bitch was what he replaced. His ass is still whining as are all his followers that are screaming impeach Trump, not my president, and resistance. All these little snowflakes getting triggered every time he sends out a tweet. They?re all aghast at him supposedly threatening NoKo, but I guess didn?t care about Obama drawing a red line in the sand with Syria. I guess the only difference is the world knew Obama didn?t have the balls swinging between his legs to make good on his threat and ignored him. Meanwhile, Trump has obliterated ISIS with them now having lost 98% of the caliphate they created while the past regime was in power.

Coach34
01-04-2018, 05:52 AM
Ok- finally got a response from someone. Now we can lock