01-02-2018, 10:44 PM
Amid sexual harassment allegations.

codeDawg
01-02-2018, 10:46 PM
Amid sexual harassment allegations.

Coming to a land shark near you.

starkvegasdawg
01-02-2018, 11:24 PM
I?m waiting for the backlash on all of these harassment claims to be that employers end up being scared of hiring women. Either a butt ton of claims went unreported or people are screaming harassment at the slightest thing now. While I want legit harassment dealt with, I have a hard time thinking the rash of claims lately are all bonafide. Maybe they are, though.

parabrave
01-02-2018, 11:52 PM
LSU about to get a spread offense.

Jack Lambert
01-02-2018, 11:54 PM
I know a guy who got accused at my work for that. It was her word against his. He had been employed for 17 years and she had only been there 2. My company investigated found nothing. The guy has never been in trouble before and never has been accused of that before. My company did nothing to him and then apologize.

BuckyIsAB****
01-03-2018, 12:20 AM
Mullen to Arizona

Sorry had to do it

ShotgunDawg
01-03-2018, 12:27 AM

Myles Brennan better transfer then

TUSK
01-03-2018, 12:37 AM

ISWYDT

Bully13
01-03-2018, 01:52 AM
Last summer my wealthy neighbor's lab made an aggressive sexual go at my leg at a back yard bbq that was witnessed by several causing me to be the brunt of embarrassing jokes throughout the day and evening. I'm still emotionally scarred from the event. Maybe time for me to lawyer up?

parabrave
01-03-2018, 02:51 AM
Myles Brennan better transfer then

Yep.

msbulldog
01-03-2018, 07:13 AM
Outkick the coverage with Clay Travis had Freeze on this morning and before he came on, they mentioned freeze possibly for that job.

Dawgface
01-03-2018, 09:00 AM
Salesmen at my old company always hit on the office girls. Heck...I was the comptroller/office manager and I flirted too. If you're a young warm blooded guy..... hard not to. Low tolerance in today's environment. Especially in high profile positions.

msstate7
01-03-2018, 09:15 AM
Outkick the coverage with Clay Travis had Freeze on this morning and before he came on, they mentioned freeze possibly for that job.

Fire a guy for sexual harassment, and then hire a married guy that was calling prostitutes? Yeah, I do not see that happening

1bigdawg
01-03-2018, 10:21 AM
Who is their LB coach?

Todd4State
01-03-2018, 11:09 AM
I think Arizona was looking for a convenient excuse to get rid of Rich Rod. Apparently this is close enough for them.

Todd4State
01-03-2018, 11:10 AM
Who is their LB coach?

Jeff Casteel their DC I think? He's a 3-3-5 guy and probably would want to be a DC so I don't think he would likely be a fit with Shoop and the 4-3.

Ari Gold
01-03-2018, 11:39 AM
With that QB there in Zona.
They should make one call. Lane Kiffin
Offer him 4 years with a crazy buyout. If he turns it down then **** it. Move on to someone else

RocketDawg
01-03-2018, 11:41 AM
Salesmen at my old company always hit on the office girls. Heck...I was the comptroller/office manager and I flirted too. If you're a young warm blooded guy..... hard not to. Low tolerance in today's environment. Especially in high profile positions.

Yes, and it's always going to be that way. It's called nature. And yes it does indeed have something to do with the way a woman dresses. If she wore a nun's habit she probably wouldn't be bothered. But most enjoy being bothered, just not attacked. There's not excuse for that, and I'm sure we all agree.

msstate7
01-03-2018, 12:05 PM
With that QB there in Zona.
They should make one call. Lane Kiffin
Offer him 4 years with a crazy buyout. If he turns it down then **** it. Move on to someone else

Good call.

MaroonBelle
01-03-2018, 12:26 PM
Yes, and it's always going to be that way. It's called nature. And yes it does indeed have something to do with the way a woman dresses. If she wore a nun's habit she probably wouldn't be bothered. But most enjoy being bothered, just not attacked. There's not excuse for that, and I'm sure we all agree.

So, let me get this straight...it's "hard" for a young warm blooded man not to flirt and that is directly related to how a woman dresses and therefore if a woman doesn't want to be flirted with she should wear a nun's habit. Well, why not suggest a burka instead? That is one of the main tenets of hard line Islam. That a woman should wear a burka so as not to tempt the men around her into lascivious behavior. Laying the bad behavior of men squarely on the shoulders of women. Why don't men just learn some damn self-control instead of blaming women and nature.

It is easier for you to blame it on nature than to actually try to do better. That's where the "it's always going to be that way" attitude comes from.

Well, man wasn't born with wings either, "it's called nature", but they somehow found a way to fly. Maybe with a little effort, they can find a way to act professionally towards women in the workplace, too.

ETA: I have worked with plenty of men that have no problem acting professionally towards women, regardless of their dress, so I am by no means calling out the whole sex. I don't even consider myself a feminist, certainly not a man hater, so don't get it twisted.

msbulldog
01-03-2018, 01:09 PM
Damn, RocketDawg you stepped in it.

Spiderman
01-03-2018, 01:45 PM
Hell, if I were single these days, I'd be scared to go up and talk to or ask out any girl in any situation.

Not matter what you say in the pick up ritual could be called harassment these days.

Glad I'm out the game