PDA

View Full Version : Bama vs Georgia

msstate7
01-02-2018, 12:04 AM
This is not the bama team we faced. Their defense is getting healthy and looks as good as any bama defense has. I think it will be relatively low scoring, but I think bama wins. Fromm is gonna have to make plays and I do not think he can. Hurts can beat you with his legs even if he cannot complete passes. This is two teams playing the same style... I will go with the originator of the style.

Bama 24-13

dawgday166
01-02-2018, 12:06 AM
Yep

ETA: It sux too.

BrunswickDawg
01-02-2018, 12:13 AM
I disagree. UGA has a much better ground game and I think can move the ball on Bama like we did. Difference will be Chubb and Michel. 24-13 Dawgs

Dawg61
Most boring Bama team ever. They are good but damn they are boring. Just look at the lack of a thread tonight unlike the Rose Bowl as evidence. Of course any game would be boring after that epic game but still.

ShotgunDawg
I'm not sure who will win that game.

Vegas should have it as a pickum.

They are mirror of each other. Similar talent levels with the same systems

Commercecomet24
01-02-2018, 12:15 AM
Uga 24-21. People keep saying Fromm won?t be able to handle the big game yet he?s won an sec championship and a playoff game. Jake will be just fine. Bama is now down a starting ol and lb Jennings just went down. Both teams are elite and the margin is close.

maroonmania
01-02-2018, 12:19 AM
Afraid Bama will end up with another title. I just don't see them getting beat out on a Natty by a true FR QB.

Dawg61
01-02-2018, 12:20 AM
Bama is nothing special on offense but they are so good on defense it doesn't matter. Seems like a very even matchup.

dawgday166
01-02-2018, 12:22 AM
Uga 24-21. People keep saying Fromm won?t be able to handle the big game yet he?s won an sec championship and a playoff game. Jake will be just fine. Bama is now down a starting ol and lb Jennings just went down. Both teams are elite and the margin is close.

I hope you right but Fromm got indecisive late in Ok game after Kirby went conservative. He HAS to have a great game for UGA to have chance. UGA won't run for a ton against Bama and Bama gonna bring heat on Fromm like tonight.

So I'm not buying.

msstate7
01-02-2018, 12:23 AM
In sec ranks, bama is better in scoring offense, total offense, passing offense, and rushing offense. Defensively, bama is better in scoring defense, rushing defense, and total defense. Georgia finished better than bama in one major category, pass defense. Oh and bama finished ahead of them with major injury issues at lb... they getting healthy now. Stat wise, bama is the clear favorite

dawgday166
01-02-2018, 12:29 AM
They some lucky f*****s. When they don't win conference the whole rest of CFB teams f*** up so they still get in BCS title game or now the playoffs dammit.

01-02-2018, 12:36 AM
They some lucky f*****s. When they don't win conference the whole rest of CFB teams f*** up so they still get in BCS title game or now the playoffs dammit.

Don?t forget that every other team had to play an extra game. They are literally the benefactor of all things college football. It?s sickening to people like me who love the sport. Makes you want to quit watching.

As far as the game, they will roll Georgia. 2-3 TDs. Easiest call ever.

BuckyIsAB****
01-02-2018, 12:37 AM
This is not the bama team we faced. Their defense is getting healthy and looks as good as any bama defense has. I think it will be relatively low scoring, but I think bama wins. Fromm is gonna have to make plays and I do not think he can. Hurts can beat you with his legs even if he cannot complete passes. This is two teams playing the same style... I will go with the originator of the style.

Bama 24-13

They may be playing better but Clemsons offense made them look better than what they are. Clemson is bad on offense

BuckyIsAB****
01-02-2018, 12:38 AM
In sec ranks, bama is better in scoring offense, total offense, passing offense, and rushing offense. Defensively, bama is better in scoring defense, rushing defense, and total defense. Georgia finished better than bama in one major category, pass defense. Oh and bama finished ahead of them with major injury issues at lb... they getting healthy now. Stat wise, bama is the clear favorite

Doesnt matter. UGA is better than Bama. UGA beats Bama in a close one

msstate7
01-02-2018, 12:39 AM
Doesnt matter. UGA is better than Bama. UGA beats Bama in a close one

Maybe so, I hate both of them

dawgday166
01-02-2018, 12:44 AM
Don?t forget that every other team had to play an extra game. They are literally the benefactor of all things college football. It?s sickening to people like me who love the sport. Makes you want to quit watching.

It do be getting a little old and tiresome to watch.

BuckyIsAB****
01-02-2018, 12:47 AM

Bama might not score 3 touchdowns against UGA

Commercecomet24
01-02-2018, 12:54 AM
I hope you right but Fromm got indecisive late in Ok game after Kirby went conservative. He HAS to have a great game for UGA to have chance. UGA won't run for a ton against Bama and Bama gonna bring heat on Fromm like tonight.

So I'm not buying.

Naw Jake made 2 big plays on the tying drive in 4 th quarter both on 3rd downs. It?s gonna be a close one but bama just don?t look right on offense.

dawgday166
01-02-2018, 01:02 AM
Naw Jake made 2 big plays on the tying drive in 4 th quarter both on 3rd downs. It?s gonna be a close one but bama just don?t look right on offense.

Man, I am hoping you right. Fromm got a little indecisive for a drive or so then settled back down I will admit. But he gonna see much more heat next week than he did tonight. Bama will execute at a much higher level defensively than Ok did.

He gotta hit some downfield throws for Ga to have a chance IMO. Bama will crowd short throws and any running plays till he does that a few times. I do believe he has receivers that can get downfield so ... the OL has to give him some time and he has to throw strikes.

Commercecomet24
01-02-2018, 01:13 AM
Man, I am hoping you right. Fromm got a little indecisive for a drive or so then settled back down I will admit. But he gonna see much more heat next week than he did tonight. Bama will execute at a much higher level defensively than Ok did.

He gotta hit some downfield throws for Ga to have a chance IMO. Bama will crowd short throws and any running plays till he does that a few times. I do believe he has receivers that can get downfield so ... the OL has to give him some time and he has to throw strikes.

This game looks to be so even, gotta be a pick em. Bama in same boat though on offense. Uga can stop bamas run game and hurts has not been throwing it well. It?s gonna be interesting.

TUSK
01-02-2018, 01:59 AM
Bammer sucks. Dynasty dead.

I just hope we keep the NC game close enough to be considered “good” again.

Todd4State
01-02-2018, 02:52 AM

You'll know it's over when MSU beats you- see the BEAR, Stallings....and Shula.

Jack Lambert
01-02-2018, 03:28 AM
OK has a better offense then Bama but Bama defense is better then OK's. It is going to be a boring NC game.

TUSK
01-02-2018, 05:22 AM

that

was

awesome

Dawgface
01-02-2018, 09:05 AM
I'm hoping for UGA in a close one. I too think it will be low scoring.

Liverpooldawg
01-02-2018, 09:32 AM
Most boring Bama team ever. They are good but damn they are boring. Just look at the lack of a thread tonight unlike the Rose Bowl as evidence. Of course any game would be boring after that epic game but still.

The Rose Bowl was exciting, but it wasn?t epic. The lack of defense was appalling.

dawgday166
01-02-2018, 09:34 AM
The Rose Bowl was exciting, but it wasn?t epic. The lack of defense was appalling.

When Kirby decided to quit sitting his starters on D **** and let them play 2nd half ... Ok only scored 10 offensive points and 3 of those were in OT. There was defense in 2nd half.

dawgday166
01-02-2018, 09:38 AM

That ain't happening next year in TTown ... dammit. I was somewhat hopeful it may, but not now. Bama gets a lot back from this year's team unless several players go pro early. And I'm hoping so but haven't looked at draft grades or anything.

Not that that would matter much anyway.

TUSK
01-02-2018, 02:43 PM
That ain't happening next year in TTown ... dammit. I was somewhat hopeful it may, but not now. Bama gets a lot back from this year's team unless several players go pro early. And I'm hoping so but haven't looked at draft grades or anything.

Not that that would matter much anyway.

Prolly gonna lose 5 guys "early"...

The D is gonna lose it's best 5-6 DBs... The Front 7 (on D) and the Offense will be ok...

Coach007
01-02-2018, 02:52 PM

Bama 24-13

UGA could not beat MS ST at the end of the season either.

The 2 best team at the end of the season were MS St and Bama. Fact

msstate7
01-02-2018, 03:24 PM

Dude, we lost to OM

TUSK
01-02-2018, 03:25 PM
Dude, we lost to OM

I was just gonna go with "wow"...

BB30
01-02-2018, 03:52 PM

Why? Because we played Bama close? It is ok to admit UGA is and was better than us the entire season.

Please give a decent factual argument as to why we were the second best team in the conference at the end of the season while going 1-2 our last three games and looking like crap against Arkansas.

Coach007
01-02-2018, 05:03 PM
Dude, we lost to OM

with the starting QB going down with a nasty injury.

Coach007
01-02-2018, 05:07 PM
Why? Because we played Bama close? It is ok to admit UGA is and was better than us the entire season.

Please give a decent factual argument as to why we were the second best team in the conference at the end of the season while going 1-2 our last three games and looking like crap against Arkansas.

No, because we are simply better.

95% of this board knew for a fact that we would go 6-6. I stated we would win 9 or more and had the ability to compete with Bama.

They beat us early.

We beat Ark. Had our chance to beat bama and Fitz went down with a NASTY looking injury.

Coach007
01-02-2018, 05:08 PM
I was just gonna go with "wow"...

We will roll the tide in 2018 and .... shhhhh!!! 2019

TUSK
01-02-2018, 05:12 PM

https://youtu.be/VcjzHMhBtf0

Homedawg
01-02-2018, 05:16 PM

Fact? waitress, i'll have what he's having please!

Homedawg
01-02-2018, 05:18 PM

well why not double down since you are on a roll? Roll them? In T town? gtfoh

Goldendawg
01-02-2018, 05:20 PM
Live on the bama line in NE Ms. Lots of bama fans in my church (and many are actually from Alabama!). My wife's aunt and uncle (lifelong bama fans who live in Al) ask me every Sunday if I'm going to watch the bama game. I always reply that I find bama games to be boring (in a nice way, maybe). The Ms. sidewalk fans in our county are absolutely sickening. I have been long sick of all things AL. (except the comments of Tusk!). I watched the Ga with interest, didn't play much attn to the bama game, which their D won. I hope Ga wins.

BuckyIsAB****
01-02-2018, 05:34 PM

It is not courage to resist Kirby, It is courage to accept Kirby.

When Smart left Saban he was but the learner, now he is the master

TUSK
01-02-2018, 05:37 PM
It is not courage to resist Kirby, It is courage to accept Kirby.

When Smart left Saban he was but the learner, now he is the master

Eh Kay.

BuckyIsAB****
01-02-2018, 05:43 PM
Eh Kay.

Search your feelings you know it to be true

TUSK
01-02-2018, 05:57 PM
Search your feelings you know it to be true

Bet?

dawgday166
01-02-2018, 06:40 PM
Dude, we lost to OM

I don't know what he smokes most of the time but that must be some extraordinarily good shit.

Commercecomet24
01-02-2018, 06:45 PM
I don't know what he smokes most of the time but that must be some good shit.

Lol it would have to be to have those kind of delusions.

BuckyIsAB****
01-02-2018, 06:46 PM
Bet?

Nah Im just here for message board fame

preachermatt83
01-02-2018, 06:46 PM
UGA wins a close one

dawgday166
01-02-2018, 06:47 PM
Prolly gonna lose 5 guys "early"...

The D is gonna lose it's best 5-6 DBs... The Front 7 (on D) and the Offense will be ok...

It will take a lot for me to ever doubt Saban again ... like Clemson team from last year. Then I figger it might be close. UGA may keep it close, but I figger they'll pound Fromm and eventually he'll turn it over a few times, or there'll be a ton of 3 & outs.

I figgered they'd be much better on D with their LBs back but WTF mane ... didn't expect that. And the OL played probably their best game of the year against a top-notch D.

Congrats on your 784th Natty!

TUSK
01-02-2018, 06:49 PM
Nah Im just here for message board fame

at least you're honest! Nice.

dawgday166
01-02-2018, 06:55 PM
Eh Kay.

Some posters on this thread must've been watching a different game last night than I was watching. I better check with Dish Network about that *****

TUSK
01-02-2018, 07:04 PM
Some posters on this thread must've been watching a different game last night than I was watching. I better check with Dish Network about that *****

yep, last night's game reminded me of the Bammer/LSU 2012 National Championship game (a little bit)...

SaintDawg
01-02-2018, 07:06 PM
I say it's wicked close. 21-20 UGA