PDA

View Full Version : MVP

shannondawg
12-31-2017, 09:58 AM
I just read in the Louisville paper that they gave Jackson the mvp trophy in the Petrino press conference.

msstate7
12-31-2017, 10:09 AM
They must give one to each team then. Mclaurin earned mvp for us, but Simmons was clearly the best player on the field yesterday... yeah, that includes mr heisman

Political Hack
12-31-2017, 10:19 AM
Mac was presented the award during the post game on-field ceremony. Must give 2...

shannondawg
12-31-2017, 10:47 AM
Mac was presented the award during the post game on-field ceremony. Must give 2...

Thats why I posted this, cause I thought Mac got one on postgame. Jackson must have been for mvp for his team, cause he certainly didn't deserve it over Mac.

starkvegasdawg
12-31-2017, 10:55 AM
Thats why I posted this, cause I thought Mac got one on postgame. Jackson must have been for mvp for his team, cause he certainly didn't deserve it over Mac.

He was the reason Mac earned it.

sleepy dawg
12-31-2017, 11:29 AM
They must give one to each team then. Mclaurin earned mvp for us, but Simmons was clearly the best player on the field yesterday... yeah, that includes mr heisman

They both had mega games. How often does somebody get 3 INTs though? And on top of that a heisman candidate.

Cooterpoot
12-31-2017, 12:47 PM
They both had mega games. How often does somebody get 3 INTs though? And on top of that a heisman candidate.

Plus lead the team in tackles. A kid from around Hot Coffee, MS at that.

Bully13
12-31-2017, 01:04 PM
Who do y'all give the most credit on the int's? DL pressure on LJ or our 2ndary finally decided to show up.

Bdawg
12-31-2017, 02:22 PM
Who do y'all give the most credit on the int's? DL pressure on LJ or our 2ndary finally decided to show up.

Would say DL because Lamar really made a few bad throws plus one receiver let one go through his hands. Mac made a good play on one int. Beat the receiver to the spot. But overall I say the DL had the most affect on the ints.
Will add: we also had good corner play from #13. Was very refreshing to see!!