PDA

View Full Version : Wasn't sure what to expect today

Lord McBuckethead
12-30-2017, 10:45 PM
But this team reminded me why I love MSU. Hard work and being a family is why we won today. Here is to all the players and interim coaches that handled their business and represented us all well today. This has been my favorite bowl victory since I became part of the MSU family 16 years ago when I stepped on campus for the first time as a student. Well done everyone.

Commercecomet24
12-30-2017, 10:46 PM
100% agree!

msbulldog
12-30-2017, 10:49 PM
But this team reminded me why I love MSU. Hard work and being a family is why we won today. Here is to all the players and interim coaches that handled their business and represented us all well today. This has been my favorite bowl victory since I became part of the MSU family 16 years ago when I stepped on campus for the first time as a student. Well done everyone.

Good Post! +1

HoopsDawg
12-30-2017, 10:57 PM
I'm going to have to agree. Michigan in '09 was my favorite, but this one was better. I really did give us much of a chance. We played great on both lines of scrimmage. And that's what's exciting about next year, we get everybody back in the trenches.

BulldogBear
12-31-2017, 08:30 AM
I wasn't sure either. I wanted to be optimistic but I admit I wasn't. And most of the talking heads on radio and TV seemed to think we were gonna get boat raced. Then, so much...everything really, that happened in that game was, as one would say, soooo Mississippi State.

...However...

Something happened I haven't seen much in 38 seasons of watching Bulldog football. We had one of those "soooo MSU" games against a decent opponent with some weapons...yet gutted it out and won anyway. I am now optimistic. There has been a change in the wind.