PDA

View Full Version : What a job by the staff left behind.

Bodaski
12-30-2017, 04:17 PM
I couldn't be more proud of a group of men who possibly are unsure about where their next job will be, others probably know what their future holds. These guys earned my respect and they should have everyone else. The players, coaches, administration gave coach Moorhead a look into the future and he has to love what he saw. I'm excited to get on the train pulling out at the station under the new conductor.

msbulldog
12-30-2017, 04:20 PM
Hail State!

Commercecomet24
12-30-2017, 04:22 PM
I couldn't be more proud of a group of men who possibly are unsure about where their next job will be, others probably know what their future holds. These guys earned my respect and they should have everyone else. The players, coaches, administration gave coach Moorhead a look into the future and he has to love what he saw. I'm excited to get on the train pulling out at the station under the new conductor.

Great post! +1000

Corn Bread
12-30-2017, 04:56 PM

This staff is one I will never forget. You did not let your players down. Knox and company thank you.

fccee1
12-30-2017, 05:04 PM
Great win Moorhead and staff hav to be excited with returning talent and recruits we have coming in.
Couple of wide receivers are going to make a difference.