PDA

View Full Version : Ron English deserves to be a DC somewhere.

Tbonewannabe
12-30-2017, 03:55 PM
I might prefer him over Chavis if I was Arkansas.

msstate7
12-30-2017, 03:56 PM
He did a great job today. If we had 1 lock down CB, we would be a top 10 defense

Dawgface
12-30-2017, 04:02 PM
Yes....he did a great job today. He should latch on somewhere.

chef dixon
12-30-2017, 04:06 PM
There are so many knee jerk reactions. We are all just happy in the moment because we played a solid game today. These guys will get jobs somewhere but it?s not a one game evaluation. Also, our talent in the front seven was night and day against their offensive line. That helps.

Tbonewannabe
12-30-2017, 04:52 PM
There are so many knee jerk reactions. We are all just happy in the moment because we played a solid game today. These guys will get jobs somewhere but it?s not a one game evaluation. Also, our talent in the front seven was night and day against their offensive line. That helps.

I was thinking that he has been successful before and this shows he still is a good playcaller. I am not saying it would necessarily be a Power 5 job. I mentioned Ark because it seems like Chavis hasn't had a good defense in 5 or so years.

tcdog70
12-30-2017, 05:00 PM
But , half this board said he was shit and a terrible D.C. HMMMM, the same ones that said we would get embarassed . Our OL and DL man handled them. When that happens you won't get embarrassed.