PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss total number of transfers....

DogsofAnarchy
12-29-2017, 10:32 PM
so far....anyone got the number? I kind of lost count......

dalmuti
12-29-2017, 11:32 PM
id say its somewhere between 6 and 9

DogsofAnarchy
12-29-2017, 11:36 PM
id say its somewhere between 6 and 9

Noooo....it?s definitely above 10 !!! No doubt !!

Mimi's Babies
12-30-2017, 09:15 AM
Does it matter? Their butts are at HOME. With how many Millions not going into the coffer's pockets at Om. They are already nearly 8 million in the red from the return of the sugar bowl money. Wonder how much they will not receive from the bowl games played by SEC Teams this year? Question? Will the money be split just for the 13 teams allowed to play?

Cooterpoot
12-30-2017, 09:33 AM
Clearing cap space

No BS Dawg
12-30-2017, 10:29 AM
Clearing cap space

Well played sir! I almost spit my coffee when I read that.

DogsofAnarchy
12-30-2017, 10:49 AM
Does it matter? Their butts are at HOME. With how many Millions not going into the coffer's pockets at Om. They are already nearly 8 million in the red from the return of the sugar bowl money. Wonder how much they will not receive from the bowl games played by SEC Teams this year? Question? Will the money be split just for the 13 teams allowed to play?

I’m not sure if OM forfeited their share of Bowl Revenue this season or not. If they didn’t, they will get an equal share. According to what the NCAA did or failed to do to them for BLATANT rules violations, it wouldn’t surprise me if the NCAA withdrew all the penalties. It’s time for the power 5 conferences to expand to 16 teams each and for them to break away from the NCAA. It has become a governing body with no enforcement ability. The only explanation would seem to be that they no longer wish to enforce the rules because they are threatened by the loss of capital or either compelled by money  to look the other way.