PDA

View Full Version : Lsu likely to get rid of canada

msstate7
12-27-2017, 09:10 PM
https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/reports-lsu-likely-to-split-with-offensive-coordinator-matt-canada-after-one-year/amp/

Ed O dumb to get rid of a proven guy and go with a very unproven guy. LSU is on their way to becoming a 7-8 win team a year. Once aranda leaves, they win be in serious trouble

civildawg
12-27-2017, 09:17 PM
If he can get little briles, it will be an upgrade. I was never impressed with canada and that stupid gimick offense

HoopsDawg
12-27-2017, 09:19 PM
If he can get little briles, it will be an upgrade. I was never impressed with canada and that stupid gimick offense

same, i hate all that bs motion he does.

msstate7
12-27-2017, 09:22 PM

Article says Ensminger, which is dumb imo

Todd4State
12-27-2017, 09:23 PM
With Brennan they're screwed anyway.

civildawg
12-27-2017, 09:25 PM
Yeah if they hire him, fans will want O gone

TrapGame
12-27-2017, 09:35 PM
When Coach Joe and the team embarrass O's Tigers in DV next season it's gonna get ugly quick.

TXDawg
12-27-2017, 09:52 PM
I’m calling it now. Freeze to Baton Rouge.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-27-2017, 10:03 PM

As HC in a couple years? He's not going to be the OC.

Commercecomet24
12-27-2017, 10:07 PM
O and bucky ain?t buddy, buddy. He won?t be oc for o.

TXDawg
OC under Ed O...of course he will.

O’s the only one who will give him a job right now.

Todd4State

Freeze and being within 100 miles of NOLA could be entertaining.

Freeze is pretty much untouchable. Nevermind the show cause- can he win as a coach without cheating? Can he recruit without cheating? My guess is probably no. Huge risk with a lot of downside for anyone that takes him as anything other than as an OC.

Todd4State
12-27-2017, 10:09 PM
OC under Ed O...of course he will.

O’s the only one who will give him a job right now.

O is not taking a guy that tried to pull a Phil Fulmer and undermine him for his job when he was at Ole Miss. O HATES him. The only guy in the league that I think would take him back would be Auburn as an OC because he is friends with Mahlzahn.

Commercecomet24
12-27-2017, 10:11 PM
O is not taking a guy that tried to pull a Phil Fulmer and undermine him for his job when he was at Ole Miss. O HATES him. The only guy in the league that I think would take him back would be Auburn as an OC because he is friends with Mahlzahn.

Todd gets it! O wouldn?t piss on freeze if he was on fire.

Coach34
12-27-2017, 10:32 PM
Rumor- Orgeron hates Freeze. I cant say if its true or not. Freeze being his guy is highly unlikely if true

Canada is leaving LSU because he and O had to be separated after a fight in which Orgeron had Canada in a headlock.

Canada was great for LSU- they better make a good hire and they still dont have the QB they need

Ifyouonlyknew
12-27-2017, 11:11 PM
Freeze won't be in the SEC next year

Todd4State
12-27-2017, 11:21 PM
Rumor- Orgeron hates Freeze. I cant say if its true or not. Freeze being his guy is highly unlikely if true

Canada is leaving LSU because he and O had to be separated after a fight in which Orgeron had Canada in a headlock.

Canada was great for LSU- they better make a good hire and they still dont have the QB they need

And info like this is what makes this board great.

was21
12-28-2017, 09:02 AM
Thought they wanted an offense with a lot of motion and so forth, which Canada brought. They paid him big bucks and now O decided that he doesn't like gimmicky motion....need to make up his mind what kind of offense he wants.

Jack Lambert
12-28-2017, 09:12 AM

That's not a gimick offense. It's just everyone flipping from one side to the other. Hell our defense figured it out pretty fast.

bobtail bob
12-28-2017, 09:18 AM
This just buys meathead O more time and keeps the natives off his ass.
It also gives them an avenue to crow about how good they are going to be next season, which is all the dirty Cajuns care about anyway. Kings of next year

basedog
12-28-2017, 10:13 AM
Freeze will be very lucky to be a HC in the power 5, say what y'all want but he is a marked man and most schools want touch a cheater, liar and a over rated coach that won by leading the "Network".

O and Canada got into it the week of the Troy game, my Lsu buddies laughed when I told them "Freeze to Lsu", never would happen.

JETDAWG
12-28-2017, 10:49 AM
The poon and hooch on bourbon street and the 1 hour commute to it would sink LSU's team and Freeze if he was the OC for coach O, and would surely end the Reverends career.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-28-2017, 12:33 PM
What the hell did Canada do to LSU to make them want to get rid of them? I have no problems with Canadians myself. *

basedog
12-28-2017, 01:10 PM
What the hell did Canada do to LSU to make them want to get rid of them? I have no problems with Canadians myself. *

I was told during the week of practice for Troy, O told Canada to quit with all the motion stuff as he felt it the depth wasn't enough and players wee getting tired, hmmm. But after halftime Canada said bull and went back to the motion stuff and it pissed O off although they did come back and played better the second half.

Also O said at a press conference he hope Canada would get the Rice HC job which Canada was interested but pulled his name. O being O.