PDA

View Full Version : Winging it at the TaxGator Bowl - tips and tricks?

MagicDawg
12-27-2017, 09:31 AM
Based on discussions here over the last few years, we decided to hold off on tickets until the last minute to save money. I'll probably check StubHub today for tickets I can print here, but just in case... I've never actually bought tickets to anything standing outside the door. I've always gone prepared. This will be an adventure. Do you just take a boatload of cash and walk around looking seatless? Maybe print a seat map to try to get tickets on the State side? Any tips on not letting a fellow Bulldog get ripped off using this approach?

Also, what about parking? If you're winging it, do you have a parking recommendation? Our hotel is about 10 miles south of the stadium. I heard about water taxis... can you park on the south side somewhere and taxi to the stadium?

Other tips/tricks we should know about?

I'm in Atlanta and there are 4 of us. We are leaving tomorrow!

Thanks.

MSUDeltadawg1971
12-27-2017, 09:36 AM
If you were closer i would give you mine. Had a change of plans and won?t be able to go now. I?m in the Flowood/Brandon MS area.

MagicDawg
12-27-2017, 09:46 AM
I saw your post but I have no way to get them. Sorry man!

MagicDawg
12-27-2017, 09:46 AM
Want to Fed ex them to my hotel?

MSUDeltadawg1971
12-27-2017, 09:50 AM
I could do that. I can Fedex them in about an hour and then message you with a tracking number.

MagicDawg
12-27-2017, 10:02 AM
I'll message you my phone number.

sleepy dawg
12-27-2017, 10:33 AM
You won't have any issues I don't think. Not only will there be folks selling outside the stadium, you can also get on stubhub the day of the game and buy cheap tickets from folks realizing they probably won't be able to sell theirs.