PDA

View Full Version : Duke offense

Jarius
12-26-2017, 06:46 PM
looks extremely well coached. I know they are playing NIU, but I have been impressed by the way their offense seems to all be on the same page on every series. Very smart qb that throws a beautiful ball. Oline blowing people off the ball. I have to think that Coach Moorhead knows how great of an offensive mind Cut is and our new OL coach must have blown him away with similar knowledge in the interview.

Todd4State
12-26-2017, 06:48 PM
Their o-line has looked pretty good to me based on what little I have seen. Other than the Ole Miss degree I'm not really sure what the concerns about Johnson would be.

msbulldog
12-26-2017, 07:33 PM
Cutcliffe is the best coach Mississippi ever had, including Vaught, he was just the best cheater, just ask Bear Bryant! The stupid ba$tards at Mississippi couldn't see it, they fired him.

Bully13
12-26-2017, 08:15 PM
Duke has done well with Cutcliff. Saw Cut yelling pretty loud and getting genuinely pissed on an occasion or 2. he still has it. they are kicking ass tonight by the way as well.

hard not to like Cut, even as a Bullie. Wish him well.

yjnkdawg
12-26-2017, 09:32 PM
Cutcliffe is the best coach Mississippi ever had, including Vaught, he was just the best cheater, just ask Bear Bryant! The stupid ba$tards at Mississippi couldn't see it, they fired him.

Cutcliffe just recruited the right way and didn't go for the Network way of doing it. OM hired him to make sure they didn't lose Eli.