PDA

View Full Version : Coaches for Bowl Game

confucius say
12-26-2017, 01:48 PM
Do we have an itemized list?

t45fixer
12-26-2017, 02:23 PM
For the 1 millionth frigging time. What?s left that didn?t go to Florida including the grad assistants will coach the game.

HoopsDawg
12-26-2017, 02:24 PM
HC: Knox
OC: Brett Elliott
WR: Beachner, a GA
RB: White, a GA
OL/TE: Looney

DC: English
DL: Baker, only coach we are retaining
LB: Haneline, a GA
CB's: Buckley

confucius say
12-26-2017, 02:42 PM
For the 1 millionth frigging time. What?s left that didn?t go to Florida including the grad assistants will coach the game.

No crap. Hence, ITEMIZED.

t45fixer
12-26-2017, 02:45 PM
If you don?t know who your teams coaches and assistants are and which ones left and are leaving after the bowl, I really don?t know what to say to you.

confucius say
12-26-2017, 02:49 PM
I would guess 75% percent of this board could not have provided you the info hoops posted. Maybe I'm the only one who had never even heard of Beachner and White, much less what their roles would be Saturday, but I doubt it.

RocketDawg
12-26-2017, 03:54 PM
I would guess 75% percent of this board could not have provided you the info hoops posted. Maybe I'm the only one who had never even heard of Beachner and White, much less what their roles would be Saturday, but I doubt it.

Probably closer to 90 or 95%. I know I couldn't. Once again though ... it's easier to answer the question than it is to berate the poster. Or just ignore the post.

Political Hack
12-26-2017, 04:46 PM
Probably closer to 90 or 95%. I know I couldn't. Once again though ... it's easier to answer the question than it is to berate the poster. Or just ignore the post.

98-99%. I bet the guys who get paid to cover state couldn’t have rattled off that list without asking around.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-26-2017, 04:56 PM

damn....I thought I was bad.

KOdawg1
12-26-2017, 05:05 PM

douchebag alert

ShotgunDawg
12-26-2017, 05:31 PM
I find position coaching threads & scholarship number threads to be some of the most boring & useless threads that are consistently created.

I realize that is just me though as I create as dumb, boring ones as anyone. Just saying that I personally have no interest in reading or discussing scholarship numbers or position coaches

RocketDawg
12-26-2017, 05:32 PM
damn....I thought I was bad.

Was that list "premium" information? **

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-26-2017, 07:09 PM
Was that list "premium" information? **

Ha nah don’t think so...but lemme check.. brb*

msbulldog
12-26-2017, 07:26 PM
If you don?t know who your teams coaches and assistants are and which ones left and are leaving after the bowl, I really don?t know what to say to you.

Chill dude, Confucius has damn near 3700 posts and you have less than 250. I have close to 3400 and I had no idea the GA's coaching.

t45fixer
12-26-2017, 07:39 PM
Don?t really care how many posts anyone has. Been a member since the start. The coaching staff has been talked about repeatedly on here and every interview the interim coach has done and also Moorehead has had to answer a question about it every interview he does. So by this point if you don?t know who?s coaching....... well you know what you can do.

msbulldog
12-26-2017, 07:44 PM
We all know who remains from the previous staff and what they are coaching, but I have not seen (and I am all over the place reading MSU stuff) the names of the GA's and what they were coaching.

State82
12-27-2017, 04:04 AM

I think my wife takes Midol for this. Not sure but I can check.

preachermatt83
12-27-2017, 02:14 PM
I think my wife takes Midol for this. Not sure but I can check.

He needs a double dose

Tbonewannabe
12-27-2017, 02:45 PM
We all know who remains from the previous staff and what they are coaching, but I have not seen (and I am all over the place reading MSU stuff) the names of the GA's and what they were coaching.

I haven't just looked for the info in depth but I haven't seen the breakdown of what the GAs were doing either. It isn't like a thread like this has even been on the board before that I saw. Also, I don't know any of the GAs so I guess this will be good exposure for them.

Hot Rock
12-27-2017, 04:39 PM
I didn't know who was left, nor have I really cared though. Once I heard that it would be a make-shift staff, I started hoping for the players to step up and show their stuff.

It's not like one single coach has every made a tackle....wait, that happened at least once. Nevermind

MedDawg
12-27-2017, 06:38 PM
Do we have an itemized list?

Elite Dawgs posters will be calling the plays during the game