PDA

View Full Version : Saints

MaroonFlounder
12-25-2017, 10:31 PM
Do they need Minnesota or Philadelphia or LA to have home field throughout the playoffs?

They lost at BOTH LA and Minnesota. Can they beat Philly without Wentz? They look beatable tonight.

The Saints biggest issue is red zone offense. They have to settle for FGs way too much.

Cam Jordan is arguably the best D-end in the NFL. He seems to get a hurry, a sack, or a pass batted down on over half the pass plays defended.

msstate7
12-25-2017, 10:36 PM
Vikings were game 1 before kamara and lattimore got going.

Rams were without both lattimore and crawley. Rams picked on Harris who is no longer even on the team.

Given a choice though, I want Philly

klong-dog
12-25-2017, 11:01 PM
Yeah, I would want Philly out of the 3 Then it's a tough call @ Minn or @Rams. Not sure who I'd rather play of the two.

MaroonFlounder
12-25-2017, 11:21 PM
Rams. Because they bring zero crowd noise. Vikings make that new dome LOUD

parabrave
12-26-2017, 01:18 AM
Rams. Even though Wentz is out the Saints suck in cold weather, remember the nfc championship in Chicago. Minn too loud.

klong-dog
12-26-2017, 08:59 AM
Good point. You definitely assume it will be cold in Philly. But man, Gurley has been running wild. It will be tough to stop that offense.

parabrave
12-26-2017, 09:25 AM
Like another poster said last time they didn't have their best dbs. The Saints O has morphed into a more ball control offense now with the Ingram and super K tandem which helps keep the other O off the field..