PDA

View Full Version : We will win our bowl game now.

Jack Lambert
12-22-2017, 01:12 PM
Lamar just announce he is skipping.

DownwardDawg
12-22-2017, 01:17 PM
Oh well. That kinda sucks. I want to win but I also wanted to watch him play.

civildawg
12-22-2017, 01:22 PM
Link?

Jacksondevildog
12-22-2017, 01:23 PM
Im not seeing this anywhere on twitter or their boards.

starkvegasdawg
12-22-2017, 01:25 PM
I saw CB saying he?ll skip. It not Lamar.

VandelayIndustries
12-22-2017, 01:28 PM
Think it?s a CB named Alexander. Not Lamar.

Yea Bruce Feldman tweeted about the CB, but i'm not seeing anything on Lamar Jackson

Political Hack
12-22-2017, 01:32 PM
I’ll be pissed if he doesn’t play. Can I get a refund?

Political Hack
12-22-2017, 01:32 PM
I?ll be pissed if he doesn?t play. Can I get a refund?

Dawg61
12-22-2017, 01:36 PM
Watch Louisville backup be the RAT

ScoobaDawg
12-22-2017, 01:40 PM
This has not been posted anywhere....

Louisville (http://www.espn.com/college-football/team/_/id/97/louisville-cardinals) cornerback Jaire Alexander (http://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/3895429/jaire-alexander) is the only person who has declared they won't play that I can find

Jack Lambert
12-22-2017, 01:43 PM
I saw it on espn but it was not Lamar.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/story/_/id/21846429/louisville-cardinals-cb-jaire-alexander-declares-draft-play-taxslayer-bowl

Tbonewannabe
12-22-2017, 02:00 PM
I think Lamar plays because he isn't projected as high in the NFL draft as you would think. There is an article on ESPN and Kiper and McShay both have him around 7th QB right now. He will probably go in the first round if he is willing to switch to WR if he doesn't make it at QB because they think he will run a fast time at the combine. They were saying his accuracy was an issue with NFL scouts but his raw talent would get him a spot somewhere.

bulldawg28
12-22-2017, 03:12 PM
I think Lamar plays because he isn't projected as high in the NFL draft as you would think. There is an article on ESPN and Kiper and McShay both have him around 7th QB right now. He will probably go in the first round if he is willing to switch to WR if he doesn't make it at QB because they think he will run a fast time at the combine. They were saying his accuracy was an issue with NFL scouts but his raw talent would get him a spot somewhere.

He's the 2nd Qb behind maybe Mayfield. He's not playing WR he's a legitimate NFL Qb.

Quaoarsking
12-22-2017, 03:15 PM
We should probably delete this #fakenews thread before more people get the wrong idea.

Tbonewannabe
12-22-2017, 03:39 PM
He's the 2nd Qb behind maybe Mayfield. He's not playing WR he's a legitimate NFL Qb.

They had Rosen #1 and Sam Darnold #2 with Allen from Wyoming as #3. Mayfield was #4 and then they skipped down and talked about Lamar as #7 QB.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-22-2017, 03:40 PM
He won't get past the 2nd rd

bulldawg28
12-22-2017, 03:41 PM
They had Rosen #1 and Sam Darnold #2 with Allen from Wyoming as #3. Mayfield was #4 and then they skipped down and talked about Lamar as #7 QB.

Watch what happens on draft night. Those rankings are college analyst .

Tbonewannabe
12-22-2017, 03:52 PM
He won't get past the 2nd rd

Kiper and McShay were both saying he would probably run a 40 time that someone will take him early. If he doesn't improve his accuracy then they would move him to WR. He hasn't completed more than 60% of his passes except for this year at 60.4%. He is big and fast so he will go early.

They actually think that Allen from Wyoming has the most potential but is the most raw. Both agree that Rosen is the most ready to step in immediately but might not have as high of an upside as several of the other guys.

West Tn Dawg
12-22-2017, 04:02 PM

Josh Allen and about 4 others are predicted ahead of Lamar.

bulldawg28
12-22-2017, 04:33 PM
Josh Allen and about 4 others are predicted ahead of Lamar.

Predicted by college analyst. He's a NFL starter first week of the season.

bulldawg28
12-22-2017, 04:38 PM
Kiper and McShay were both saying he would probably run a 40 time that someone will take him early. If he doesn't improve his accuracy then they would move him to WR. He hasn't completed more than 60% of his passes except for this year at 60.4%. He is big and fast so he will go early.

They actually think that Allen from Wyoming has the most potential but is the most raw. Both agree that Rosen is the most ready to step in immediately but might not have as high of an upside as several of the other guys.

Kiper and McShay don't work for or in the NFL. The fact that his numbers are better this year than his Heisman should tell you something. It's hilarious that you mention him playing WR in the NFL

Tbonewannabe
12-22-2017, 05:19 PM
Kiper and McShay don't work for or in the NFL. The fact that his numbers are better this year than his Heisman should tell you something. It's hilarious that you mention him playing WR in the NFL

But they are well known as basically reporters who concentrate on the NFL draft. I was just letting people know what the guys who do that for a living think. They have sources among the NFL scouts so they aren't accurate all of the time but they aren't just some message board jockey typing away. They mentioned the possibility of WR just because that would increase his draft stock. If Lamar does have a problem with his accuracy which is more important than actual arm strength in the NFL then he could always switch to WR. It was probably what the Broncos thought when they drafted Tebow but he refused to play anything but QB.

bulldawg28
12-22-2017, 06:54 PM
But they are well known as basically reporters who concentrate on the NFL draft. I was just letting people know what the guys who do that for a living think. They have sources among the NFL scouts so they aren't accurate all of the time but they aren't just some message board jockey typing away. They mentioned the possibility of WR just because that would increase his draft stock. If Lamar does have a problem with his accuracy which is more important than actual arm strength in the NFL then he could always switch to WR. It was probably what the Broncos thought when they drafted Tebow but he refused to play anything but QB.

I'm with you bro but Jackson is on another planet in comparison to Tebow. Petrino does a great job at devolping Qbs add well. I would even say better than Mullen with his versatility of style and playcalling.

Coach34
12-22-2017, 09:11 PM

where are you seeing this? Every draft projection I’ve seen has him 6 or 7th QB

bulldawg28
12-22-2017, 09:22 PM
where are you seeing this? Every draft projection I’ve seen has him 6 or 7th QB

I'm not talking NFL analyst I'm basing on my belief. I know there is absolutely no way 5 Qbs better.

Tbonewannabe
12-22-2017, 10:05 PM
I'm not talking NFL analyst I'm basing on my belief. I know there is absolutely no way 5 Qbs better.

The thing is Lamar Jackson is dangerous as a dual threat but he hasn't been consistently accurate enough. The NFL requires at times for QBs to be pocket passers. The big question is during those times is Lamar a good enough QB. That is why Rosen, Darnold, Allen, and Mayfield will go before him.

bulldawg28
12-22-2017, 10:07 PM
The thing is Lamar Jackson is dangerous as a dual threat but he hasn't been consistently accurate enough. The NFL requires at times for QBs to be pocket passers. The big question is during those times is Lamar a good enough QB. That is why Rosen, Darnold, Allen, and Mayfield will go before him.

Check out his stats for this year. The only Qb better is Baker Mayfield