PDA

View Full Version : Tay must?ve changed twitter names again. @waomrecruiting is no more....

whosyourdawgy
12-21-2017, 09:33 AM
I went to quote tweet a Barrett Sallee one about tweeting recruits to Tay and @waomrecruiting wouldn?t pull up. Hmmm. I?m not gonna miss him but he will turn up under another name soon.

PassInterference
12-21-2017, 09:42 AM
Heard Tay got in a little trouble.

mparkerfd20
12-21-2017, 09:56 AM
This is him still I think: https://twitter.com/WAOMREBELS

whosyourdawgy
12-21-2017, 10:24 AM
Heard Tay got in a little trouble.

If true, it was about damn time

Johnson85
12-21-2017, 10:26 AM
I went to quote tweet a Barrett Sallee one about tweeting recruits to Tay and @waomrecruiting wouldn?t pull up. Hmmm. I?m not gonna miss him but he will turn up under another name soon.

Who is Tay?

starkvegasdawg
12-21-2017, 11:52 AM
Who is Tay?

When Yancy mans the glory hole at the library, Tay is the one that lies on his back under the hole to catch any drippings Yancy may miss.

When he?s not doing that he has about 37 twitter accounts he tweets from about how all is well there, we?re about to get hammered, and tsun is on the verge of winning a national title. Book it.

Bully13
12-21-2017, 11:58 AM
When Yancy mans the glory hole at the library, Tay is the one that lies on his back under the hole to catch any drippings Yancy may miss.

When he?s not doing that he has about 37 twitter accounts he tweets from about how all is well there, we?re about to get hammered, and tsun is on the verge of winning a national title. Book it.

Didn't get whether to lol or get the disgusting image from my head. I think I'll just lol.