PDA

View Full Version : Basketball parking

starkvegasdawg
12-20-2017, 05:18 PM
Are the lots around the hump first come first serve for three ooc games or reserved for season ticket holders that aren?t showing up?

Liverpooldawg
12-20-2017, 06:23 PM
They are all reserved.

starkvegasdawg
12-20-2017, 07:02 PM
You?re right. Had to drive by empty parking lots with maybe two cars in them to get to open parking.

MCsMGs
12-20-2017, 07:19 PM
My parking pass if for lot C, which is across Bailey Howell Dr from the Mize center. I don't think there have been more than 10 cars in that whole lot for a game yet except the season opener/double header. A couple of games ago, I tried to talk the attendant into letting my brother who was following me to letting him park there. Wouldn't budge...I have 8 season tickets. I guess I should have bought two parking passes.

With all the technology available today, it seems like someone could develop an easy way for ticket holders to report that they wouldn't be at a game, so the seats and parking could be resold. I'm pretty sure Howland is pushing for some type program like that. I know he was behind the new reward program for attendance.

HoopsDawg
12-20-2017, 07:19 PM
They are reserved and it's bs. You get to walk a mile past a bunch of wide open parking lots.

shannondawg
12-20-2017, 07:24 PM
I know it doesn't seem right, but thats just the way it is. You can't have a different program game to game.

HoopsDawg
12-20-2017, 07:28 PM
I know it doesn't seem right, but thats just the way it is. You can't have a different program game to game.

There's almost always a solution to the problem with bright minds and creative thinking. Almost none of those people with parking passes attend the non-conference games.

starkvegasdawg
12-20-2017, 07:28 PM
Under 30 minutes to tip and I shit you not there may be 75 people in here.

shannondawg
12-20-2017, 07:30 PM
There's almost always a solution to the problem with bright minds and creative thinking. Almost none of those people with parking passes attend the non-conference games.

When you find em let me know.