PDA

View Full Version : Today proved MSU is not dependent on Mullinz teet. We hired a GREAT Coach

Bully13
12-20-2017, 03:45 PM
these players were more enamored with MSU than Dan Mullinz. Congrats on the new staff for keeping things together, they did a helluva job with the exception of Cordova dude who got involved with the devinner whore.

Other than that, these guys went to work and obviously have good work ethics and did a helluva job. No way in hell we retain what we had on board without relentless grinding by our new guys.

good things to follow in the future.

Commercecomet24
12-20-2017, 03:52 PM
Great post! Agree.

HA1LSTATE
12-20-2017, 04:05 PM
YES SIR!!!! Looking forward to the recognition of our football team as a program rather than giving the one coach all of the credit. Not saying he didnt do a lot here, but a lot of hands have been pulling on that rope for us and the kids giving the blood, sweat, and tears deserve the reward of a positive progression!!!

p.s. 17 scott merlins...just saying

Bully13
12-20-2017, 04:15 PM
YES SIR!!!! Looking forward to the recognition of our football team as a program rather than giving the one coach all of the credit. Not saying he didnt do a lot here, but a lot of hands have been pulling on that rope for us and the kids giving the blood, sweat, and tears deserve the reward of a positive progression!!!

p.s. 17 scott merlins...just saying

"17 Scott Merlins" LIKE

was21
12-20-2017, 05:05 PM
Time will tell but honestly doesn't seem like we've missed a beat and possibly upgraded.

Mimi's Babies
12-20-2017, 05:12 PM
I want to THANK the MSU football players that stepped into the roll of Real MEN....
Stepping up to the plate and recruiting these young men to hang tough with MSU.

I do know that OM, FL, TN along with others attempted to recruit our committed recruits....
Thanks to the new coaching staff who hit the ground at MSU running...
To each of their families... Thanks for sharing your husbands and fathers.
Each of You are a breath of fresh air.

Lets leave the past where it is -- in the past....
Leave all the former coaches, to include WJS, there also... in the past...

MOVE FORWARD and #HAILSTATE

msstate7
12-20-2017, 05:44 PM
I hope you are right, but we have yet to play a game. I know we all hate Mullen now, but he did an outstanding job here

was21
12-20-2017, 05:52 PM
Didn't know we all hated Mullen....probably more dislike for Strickland than Mullen.

Dawgology
12-20-2017, 05:58 PM
these players were more enamored with MSU than Dan Mullinz. Congrats on the new staff for keeping things together, they did a helluva job with the exception of Cordova dude who got involved with the devinner whore.

Other than that, these guys went to work and obviously have good work ethics and did a helluva job. No way in hell we retain what we had on board without relentless grinding by our new guys.

good things to follow in the future.

Well said.

Leroy Jenkins
12-20-2017, 06:04 PM
It’s very likely that if the country club was still around this class would have fallen apart down the stretch.

Bothrops
12-20-2017, 06:08 PM
Great post at the top.