PDA

View Full Version : LOL, Dak Mullinz lost QB target Emory Jones to FSU

HoopsDawg
12-20-2017, 10:57 AM
Gator fans are melting. Get used to it UF.

Tbonewannabe
12-20-2017, 11:00 AM
Hahahaha, on top of that UGA is absolutely killing it. UGA will be the Bama of the East. I hope UF fans like running the offense in the 4th quarter just to cut the deficit so the loss doesn't look as bad.

TrapGame
12-20-2017, 11:01 AM
Merlin gonna Merlin.

fader2103
12-20-2017, 11:08 AM
BREAKING: News has just broke out in #Gators recruiting war room QB Emory Jones will be signing with #FSU. Big loss and my sources tell me the war room is a complete mad house. HC Dan Mullen just knocked out Gatorzone reporter Mitch Gerber. Disaster.

Tweet of the day goes to @GatorsCenter

HoopsDawg
12-20-2017, 11:47 AM
Emory Jones about to announce so it's not a done deal yet. Ohio State commit, but he's about to announce for UF or FSU.

HoopsDawg
12-20-2017, 11:53 AM
Mullen got him. He will probably start for UF this year.

Maroonthirteen
12-20-2017, 11:55 AM
Gators.

Mullen is going to be successful. It may take him a year or two but he is going to have Florida pushing Bama. Book it.

Political Hack
12-20-2017, 11:57 AM
Gators.

Mullen is going to be successful. It may take him a year or two but he is going to have Florida pushing Bama. Book it.

He’s not chasing bama. He’s chasing UGA, and I don’t think he’ll catch them. He couldn’t score on Kirby Smart with Dak.

mparkerfd20
12-20-2017, 11:59 AM
Wrong. That was a troll job. Emory is signing with UF. Hell of a pickup by Dick Muffins

maroonmania
12-20-2017, 12:00 PM
Gators.

Could happen, I'm not ready to book it just yet that he will push Bama. Still hasn't shown me he can beat teams consistently that have as much or more talent as he does. He will still have to play GA, LSU and FSU annually plus TN is going to improve.

HoopsDawg
12-20-2017, 12:01 PM
Could happen, I'm not ready to book it just yet. Still hasn't shown me he can beat teams consistently that have as much or more talent as he does. He will still have to play GA, LSU and FSU annually plus TN is going to improve.

True, and Mullen has always been able to attract QB's. FSU didn't make sense for Jones b/c they have 2 young guys already on the roster.

DogsofAnarchy
12-20-2017, 12:04 PM
Gators.

Hahahaha!!!! Now that truly made my day. That is just funny!!

dawgday166
12-20-2017, 12:04 PM
Gators.

When Don applies himself and puts in relentless effort, he ain't half bad. I still figure tho he'll have tough time with Smart, Saban, and probably Pruitt. He'll have to hold onto Grantham too. Plus, be interesting how well they recruit and develop WRs with Gonzo. Being at FL may help Hev in recruiting and Hev is pretty good OL coach when he tries too.

Per Dave Bartoo .. Don wins 92% or some better of games he has the most recruiting talent. He has very poor record when he has the lesser recruiting talent. He still won't out recruit Saban, Smart, Ogre, Malzahn, and maybe Pruitt.

HoopsDawg
12-20-2017, 12:07 PM
When Don applies himself and puts in relentless effort, he ain't half bad. I still figure tho he'll have tough time with Smart, Saban, and probably Pruitt. He'll have to hold onto Grantham too. Plus, be interesting how well they recruit and develop WRs with Gonzo. Being at FL may help Hev in recruiting and Hev is pretty good OL coach when he tries too.

Per Dave Bartoo .. Don wins 92% or some better of games he has the most recruiting talent. He has very poor record when he has the lesser recruiting talent. He still won't out recruit Saban, Smart, Ogre, Malzahn, and maybe Pruitt.

That's an interesting stat. The floor for Don ******* is high. Probably 7-5 is the absolute floor with him at UF, maybe even 8-4 since they play in the East. It will be interesting to see what the ceiling is.

Cooterpoot
12-20-2017, 12:15 PM
The floor at FL is always 9 wins.

Maroonthirteen
12-20-2017, 12:18 PM
That's an interesting stat. The floor for Don ******* is high. Probably 7-5 is the absolute floor with him at UF, maybe even 8-4 since they play in the East. It will be interesting to see what the ceiling is.

He will win 9-11 games a year except, may be year 1.

Gutter Cobreh
12-20-2017, 12:21 PM

You forgot to add Moorhead to that list! Shame on you!

dawgday166
12-20-2017, 12:23 PM
I think a floor of 9 is too high for Don at FL. He has Ga, TN, USCe, LSU, & FSU every year. I believe those all will be decent going forward. Then it also will depend on the other SECw foe he has. That's 6 somewhat tough games/year. On a bad year, probably 7 or 8 wins is floor. Most years he'll probably win 9 - 10.

Commercecomet24
12-20-2017, 12:56 PM
He’s not chasing bama. He’s chasing UGA, and I don’t think he’ll catch them. He couldn’t score on Kirby Smart with Dak.

This, Kirby has his number just like Saban did.

I seen it dawg
12-20-2017, 01:00 PM
Fla ain’t changing much record wise. Merlens staff won’t croot hard enough. Country club crootin don’t cut it.

Liverpooldawg
12-20-2017, 01:03 PM

He will. He is a very good coach.

dawgday166
12-20-2017, 01:05 PM

He betta correct his weaknesses then, and it ain't all just recruiting either.

Political Hack
12-20-2017, 01:12 PM

He’s a GREAT program builder. He’s an above average coach. When he’s ramming it down FSU’s throat next year and let’s his CB throw an INT in the red zone, a lot of Florida fans will start to agree. He will be playing from behind against UGA, LSU, and FSU talent wise. And Bama/Auburn/A&M in the SECCG, if he ever makes it. He’ll outcoach O in that matchup, but he’s going to struggle mightily against Kirby.

I seen it dawg
12-20-2017, 01:50 PM
He won’t win titles. Of any kind.

Turfdawg67
12-20-2017, 02:09 PM
Gators.

LOL! Okay...

bigplayslay
12-20-2017, 02:14 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong here but their "brand" down there at UF expects titles. So if he doesn't win the East there by year 3 his seat could get very hot. I guess my question is how patient are they with ole Don?

TrapGame
12-20-2017, 02:16 PM
Fla ain?t changing much record wise. Merlens staff won?t croot hard enough. Country club crootin don?t cut it.

And Merlin's definition of "relentless" is different than everybody else's.

BuckyIsAB****
12-20-2017, 02:24 PM
Why the hell do we care? He is the enemy

bulldogcountry1
12-20-2017, 02:56 PM
Don is a good coach, but we all know he can't give relentless effort. When things get tough, he tucks and pouts. The best of the best don't do that. They get angry and even more focused. This will prevent him from being elite. Of course, the country club operates the same way. Like others have said, he's now operating with a very small margin of error, and he won't get a pass for smirking a game away every season.