PDA

View Full Version : Anyone listening to Bo this morning?

dawgclub99
12-20-2017, 09:02 AM
Friend of mine in Jackson said that he predicted Lovett to Ole Miss this morning.

ShotgunDawg
12-20-2017, 09:03 AM
Friend of mine in Jackson said that he predicted Lovett to Ole Miss this morning.

He did. Bo has been trying his damndest to get OM back in the conversation lately.

mparkerfd20
12-20-2017, 09:06 AM
James Williams flipped to ahOle Miss. Long time MSU commit.

dawgclub99
12-20-2017, 09:07 AM
He did. Bo has been trying his damndest to get OM back in the conversation lately.

Why? They are irrelevant at this point.

MadDawg
12-20-2017, 09:08 AM
Theme for the day is "Cheating Pays". And I don't think Bo had anything to do with it.

msstate7
12-20-2017, 09:10 AM
Why? They are irrelevant at this point.

Dude, you are an OM fan. Quit trolling... man up and quit hiding it. Jeez

JDog13
12-20-2017, 09:14 AM
Williams was juco bound anyway unless something drastic happens.

msstate7
12-20-2017, 09:15 AM

If so, that was a dumb flip by OM. They can only sign so many

Commercecomet24
12-20-2017, 09:17 AM

This.

ShotgunDawg
12-20-2017, 09:18 AM
If Brian Baker loses Williams and Lovett, do we fire him?

dawgclub99
12-20-2017, 09:18 AM
Dude, you are an OM fan. Quit trolling... man up and quit hiding it. Jeez

Dude I’ve been a season ticket holder for 6 years. I just asked a simple question and got it confirmed by Shotgun who listened as well. Chill bro.

maroonmania
12-20-2017, 09:20 AM
If so, that was a dumb flip by OM. They can only sign so many

Reality means nothing to them, its always all about image and PR.

Bdawg
12-20-2017, 09:21 AM
If Brian Baker loses Williams and Lovett, do we fire him?

Well we did tell Lovett’s buddy to start looking, right? And why are we just now hearing Williams to juco. Is that sour grapes?

Maroonthirteen
12-20-2017, 09:22 AM

It will be our own damn fault if we lose Lovett to them. We pushed the CB away and that gave them in to get Lovett. They are the masters at signing one kid to get another. Then here we are..... playing nice and shit. Losing the commits and the press conference. Same ole stuff different coaching staff and year.

dawgclub99
12-20-2017, 09:25 AM
Well we did tell Lovett’s buddy to start looking, right? And why are we just now hearing Williams to juco. Is that sour grapes?

Nah. I’ve been hearing there is a chance for Juco for all of the Calloway kids.

Commercecomet24
12-20-2017, 09:26 AM
Nah. I’ve been hearing there is a chance for Juco for all of the Calloway kids.

I've been hearing this for awhile as well. It's not new.

msstate7
12-20-2017, 09:26 AM
It will be our own damn fault if we lose Lovett to them. We pushed the CB away and that gave them in to get Lovett. They are the masters at signing one kid to get another. Then here we are..... playing nice and shit. Losing the commits and the press conference. Same ole stuff different coaching staff and year.

If they use one of their spots for a kid that is not sec to get someone else on limited scholarships, oh well...

Tbonewannabe
12-20-2017, 09:31 AM

I guess since the NCAA didn't do anything to them anyway, might as well send the guy to Waynesboro and get him qualified with a 15 point jump in his ACT.

JoseBrown
12-20-2017, 09:33 AM
“Matt Luke is rolling, and that Ole Miss staff” meanwhile he’s stroking it.... and already gave new nicknames this week to ole miss’ quarterbacks.. oh, and miss State may sign some kid that may be a wide receiver, but they’ll have to check on it...

Political Hack
12-20-2017, 09:34 AM
I guess since the NCAA didn't do anything to them anyway, might as well send the guy to Waynesboro and get him qualified with a 15 point jump in his ACT.

They will find a way to get them qualified. They had a family member of an assistant athletic director taking the ACT for kids and got slapped on the wrist. It’s open season. The NCAA is gutless if you stand up to them. Too bad we won’t ever do that.

MadDawg
12-20-2017, 09:41 AM
They will find a way to get them qualified. They had a family member of an assistant athletic director taking the ACT for kids and got slapped on the wrist. It’s open season. The NCAA is gutless if you stand up to them. Too bad we won’t ever do that.

Y'all let us know if any player's momma needs the light bill or rent taken care of. We are setting up a fund.

Maroonthirteen
12-20-2017, 09:44 AM
If they use one of their spots for a kid that is not sec to get someone else on limited scholarships, oh well...

Deljuan Robinson and Kevin Dockery. Sometimes you got to take chance on developing one if it means getting a sec talent at a tough position to recruit....linemen.

Tbonewannabe
12-20-2017, 09:55 AM

We brought the hammer down on ourselves compared to what UM got caught and lied about doing.

msstate7
12-20-2017, 09:57 AM
Deljuan Robinson and Kevin Dockery. Sometimes you got to take chance on developing one if it means getting a sec talent at a tough position to recruit....linemen.
There was no hard 25 count... OM cannot even sign 25 this season.

Coach34
12-20-2017, 10:27 AM
And why are we just now hearing Williams to juco. Is that sour grapes?

Williams has work to do

Maroonthirteen
12-20-2017, 10:48 AM
It isn’t a coincidence that the Memphis and Jackson sports media always portrays the OM glass as half full and the MSU glass half empty. Advertising dollars. We just don’t spend the money that others do.

Spiderman
12-20-2017, 01:11 PM

If Lovett doesn't sign with State today, he gone.