PDA

View Full Version : Finally watched Justice League

Tbonewannabe
12-19-2017, 08:10 PM
It was better than I expected. It was one of the better DC movies. The only thing is I wished they had a movie about Aquaman because his little bit of story in Atlantis seemed rushed. It didn't make a lot of sense unless you know the character from the comics.

iPat09
12-22-2017, 01:46 AM
They are making one. Comes out in about a year.

Tbonewannabe
12-22-2017, 09:12 AM
They are making one. Comes out in about a year.

I think DC is trying to play catch up to Marvel and wanted to change things up with how they build their connected universe. I guess they figured that Batman, Wonder Woman, and also Superman would get people to watch the movie and then get interested in the other characters. If they tried to have a movie about Aquaman without establishing how badass he is then there is probably a negative backlash to the guy who just talks to fish.

My wife and I both enjoyed Justice League more than The Last Jedi. We watched them within a week so it was still fresh on my mind. I hope Warner Bros eventually release Zack Snyder's directors cut because it is supposed to be like 3 hours long with a lot of additional scenes. They have cut some scenes out of Man of Steel and Batman v Superman that would make the movie flow a lot better and make some plot holes make sense.

viverlibre
12-22-2017, 09:48 AM
My wife and I both enjoyed Justice League more than The Last Jedi. We watched them within a week so it was still fresh on my mind. I hope Warner Bros eventually release Zack Snyder's directors cut because it is supposed to be like 3 hours long with a lot of additional scenes. They have cut some scenes out of Man of Steel and Batman v Superman that would make the movie flow a lot better and make some plot holes make sense.

Concur The Last Jedi, was very disappointing. The latest Thor movie is much better than either.

Tbonewannabe
12-22-2017, 12:26 PM
Concur The Last Jedi, was very disappointing. The latest Thor movie is much better than either.

Thor Ragnarok is probably my favorite movie of the year. It is one of my favorite Marvel movies along with Guardians of the Galaxy.

viverlibre
12-22-2017, 02:14 PM
Thor Ragnarok is probably my favorite movie of the year. It is one of my favorite Marvel movies along with Guardians of the Galaxy.

We have the same tastes in moviies. Thor was outstanding.

Bully13
12-23-2017, 10:58 AM
Just watched guardians 2 last night. Excellent story, action, and humor. & great music to boot. Character personalities is where Stan Lee left D.C. in the dust way back in the comic book day that still gives marvel the movie edge.