PDA

View Full Version : South Carolina PG out for year

Intramural All-American
12-19-2017, 11:59 AM
Bianca Cuevas-Moore, the little short pesky PG that totally took Morgan out of the national championship last year is out for the year with a knee injury. That can't do anything but help our chances of winning the SEC this year. SC lost 3 of their top 4 players last year but returned the best player in basketball. Now losing Cuevas-Moore for the year would make me think we are favorites in the SEC. Tennessee is very good, too, though.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-19-2017, 12:07 PM
Bianca Cuevas-Moore, the little short pesky PG that totally took Morgan out of the national championship last year is out for the year with a knee injury. That can't do anything but help our chances of winning the SEC this year. SC lost 3 of their top 4 players last year but returned the best player in basketball. Now losing Cuevas-Moore for the year would make me think we are favorites in the SEC. Tennessee is very good, too, though.

Hate that...I wanted to beat them at full strength.

PMDawg
12-19-2017, 02:20 PM

Did you pay to get that information you just released for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!?!

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-19-2017, 03:43 PM
Did you pay to get that information you just released for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!?!

It's on ESPN dumb ass. smh at the ignorance on this board.

Saltydog
12-19-2017, 04:04 PM
the same thing this year. McCowan can't guard bigs that are mobile and drive/slash to the basket. She will foul out and we don't have another serviceable big to put in there. Post depth is going to be this team's Achilles heel.

Political Hack
12-19-2017, 04:11 PM
the same thing this year. McCowan can't guard bigs that are mobile and drive/slash to the basket. She will foul out and we don't have another serviceable big to put in there. Post depth is going to be this team's Achilles heel.

That’s when you ask your best overall player to step up and play a hellmof a defensive game. Despite the height disadvantage, I’d put the Queen on her. Tell V it’s not her job tomscore tonight. It’s her job to stop their best player from beating them. Use McCowan as helpside D on the drive and to get into rebounding position.

Dawg61
12-19-2017, 04:16 PM

Don't go blaming Elitedawgs now. You chastise grown men that pay for a subscription on what they do with that info you'll get ridiculed on any board anywhere. Except North Korea cause no internet.

Intramural All-American
12-19-2017, 04:27 PM

As much as A'Ja Wilson rolled last year, I firmly believe that she is not the reason they won. She is going to get hers no matter what. The reason they won is because Kaela Davis and Allisha Gray made everything they threw up that night (both gone) and Cuevas-Moore totally nullified Morgan (out for year now).

PMDawg
12-19-2017, 04:34 PM

you totally whiffed....

Saltydog
12-19-2017, 05:34 PM
McCowan gets into foul trouble and we are very vulnerable.

bigplayslay
12-19-2017, 11:53 PM

Ironic because he was making a joke lol

Liverpooldawg
12-20-2017, 09:06 AM

If the refs call it straight up we can handle her. If she is allowed to run riot with no consequences like she was last year then we have no shot.