PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss loses another one.....

DogsofAnarchy
12-18-2017, 09:07 PM
of their absolutely greatest of all time in Van Jefferson. But don’t worry they will replace him with another in a long line of greatest of all time players. I mean everyone knows that OM signs ALL of the WR in the country and everyone else just gets the left overs.

parabrave
12-18-2017, 09:09 PM
Old news.

Doggie_Style
12-18-2017, 09:13 PM
of their absolutely greatest of all time in Van Jefferson. But don?t worry they will replace him with another in a long line of greatest of all time players. I mean everyone knows that OM signs ALL of the WR in the country and everyone else just gets the left overs.

Yea he didn?t qualify academically at Michigan so Don Merlins hooked him at Florida

DogsofAnarchy
12-18-2017, 09:23 PM
Old news.

You sound disappointed? Are we cross?

Bullsy
12-18-2017, 09:35 PM
Why Ed Bailey, we cross?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y6Es3lL8ts

DogsofAnarchy
12-18-2017, 09:39 PM
Why Ed Bailey, we cross?

Winner Winner!!! Chicken Dinner !!

Commercecomet24
12-18-2017, 09:40 PM
Why Ed Bailey, we cross?

Love that movie!

DownwardDawg
12-18-2017, 10:12 PM
Love that movie!

Greatest of all time. I use quotes from it almost everyday.

parabrave
12-18-2017, 10:13 PM
You sound disappointed? Are we cross?

Nope just any other om players besides the 7-10 that have been listed for the past month is news.

Jack Lambert
12-18-2017, 10:21 PM
Nope just any other om players besides the 7-10 that have been listed for the past month is news.

I think if news of NCAA waivers start to come out you will see some out side the 7-10. I am pretty sure there are some next year jr's who are going pro will want to play in a bowl game or for a good team.

Homedawg
12-18-2017, 10:30 PM
I think if news of NCAA waivers start to come out you will see some out side the 7-10. I am pretty sure there are some next year jr's who are going pro will want to play in a bowl game or for a good team.

The waivers won't come anytime soon. As I understand they have to transfer, then ask for waiver. Not get a waiver prior to leaving

Todd4State
12-18-2017, 11:50 PM
The waivers won't come anytime soon. As I understand they have to transfer, then ask for waiver. Not get a waiver prior to leaving

That seems backasswards. But it is the NCAA we're talking about here.

Lumpy Chucklelips
12-19-2017, 12:24 AM
Actually, I was disappointed when I clicked on here because I knew of Jefferson leaving. I was hoping it was someone I hadn?t heard about yet.

DogsofAnarchy
12-19-2017, 07:48 AM
Actually, I was disappointed when I clicked on here because I knew of Jefferson leaving. I was hoping it was someone I hadn?t heard about yet.

Awwwww!!! Sorry to disappoint you. But have faith, Santa Clause is coming to town!!

Lumpy Chucklelips
12-19-2017, 09:26 AM
Awwwww!!! Sorry to disappoint you. But have faith, Santa Clause is coming to town!!

Wow. That struck a nerve. I was simply stating that I was hoping there was someone that I hadn't heard about that was leaving. Factually, the guy was right about this being old news. Jefferson announced he was leaving last week, or was it the week before? Saying OM lost another one several days after he announced he was leaving certainty isn't new news. I've never posted anything that made anyone try to bait me into a thread fight. Maybe I'm old fashioned but arguing over a post just doesn't do anything for me. But go ahead and make yourself feel better and get in the last word and a couple of shots if you like. Hail State.

fishwater99
12-19-2017, 09:37 AM
Will this make the CL front page like Corral did?

DogsofAnarchy
12-19-2017, 09:44 AM
Wow. That struck a nerve. I was simply stating that I was hoping there was someone that I hadn't heard about that was leaving. Factually, the guy was right about this being old news. Jefferson announced he was leaving last week, or was it the week before? Saying OM lost another one several days after he announced he was leaving certainty isn't new news. I've never posted anything that made anyone try to bait me into a thread fight. Maybe I'm old fashioned but arguing over a post just doesn't do anything for me. But go ahead and make yourself feel better and get in the last word and a couple of shots if you like. Hail State.

Didn?t strike a nerve at all, I just wanted to rehash some info that is negative about OM since this is an MSU board. We seem to do a GREAT job rehashing info about MSU when it is deemed negative. And I really meant what I said, have faith, Santa Clause is coming to town!! I?m sure you will see some more Ole Miss players leave soon!!