PDA

View Full Version : Rejected from U of M

Count Istvan Teleky
12-18-2017, 04:26 PM
I'm hearing that both Van Jefferson and DeAndre Anderson were denied entry into Michigan.
Don't know why but assume it has to do with the academic rigor at Michigan.

Tbonewannabe
12-18-2017, 04:32 PM
The Big Ten does have tougher academic standards than the SEC.

Offshore Dawg
12-18-2017, 04:35 PM
The Big Ten does have tougher academic standards than the SEC.

Spent their time in the wrong Library at tsun

preachermatt83
12-18-2017, 04:36 PM
Oh my. Wonder where they go??

HancockCountyDog
12-18-2017, 04:37 PM
I'm hearing that both Van Jefferson and DeAndre Anderson were denied entry into Michigan.
Don't know why but assume it has to do with the academic rigor at Michigan.

I can assure you that if Shea Shea got in, that these two Rhodes scholars could have gotten in.

Anderson is garbage that will end up at a non P5 school. I'm not sure on Jefferson, I thought he was pretty good, my guess is that he wants to go somewhere they actually pass the ball.

Jack Lambert
12-18-2017, 04:58 PM
Oh my. Wonder where they go??

I would bet 10 Million V Cash they end up at Auburn.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-18-2017, 05:01 PM
Florida for Jefferson

confucius say
12-18-2017, 06:04 PM
Florida for Jefferson

That's the word.

confucius say
12-18-2017, 06:05 PM
I can assure you that if Shea Shea got in, that these two Rhodes scholars could have gotten in.

Anderson is garbage that will end up at a non P5 school. I'm not sure on Jefferson, I thought he was pretty good, my guess is that he wants to go somewhere they actually pass the ball.

Too early to say that about Anderson. He played one year and contributed as a true freshman. Sat out this year.

RocketDawg
12-18-2017, 06:07 PM
Florida for Jefferson

Aren't their entrance standards similar to Michigan's? Maybe not ... they let Tebow in (I've heard that his SAT was around 800 when 1600 was the max).

msstate7
12-18-2017, 06:10 PM
Too early to say that about Anderson. He played one year and contributed as a true freshman. Sat out this year.

Yeah, I do not get the writing off of highly touted freshmen bc they did not perform like all sec. I would take any of those 4* freshmen transferring from OM

JoseBrown
12-18-2017, 06:11 PM
Florida for Jefferson

I thought he was UF all the way. So, he really tried to go to Michigan?

BuckyIsAB****
12-18-2017, 06:17 PM
Jefferson would play for us

msbulldog
12-18-2017, 06:48 PM
According to Florida 247 Jefferson has visited and they are looking for him to sign. Who says he couldn't meet Michigan's entry requirements? He might not like nuclear winters they have in Michigan, hey I'm with him on that! At Florida, he'd be closer to his Dad, who coaches for the TB Buc's.

Michigan reminds me of the time I was in Minot ND in January on business. As I rode out of town there was one of those Chamber of Commerce billboards that said 'Whynot Minot" and I thought to myself 'The Reason is Freezin'!

Spiderman
12-18-2017, 07:42 PM

Heard Mullen was interested

beretta
12-18-2017, 10:37 PM
I'd be willing to bet 10M V cash that Tom Mars had some play in getting Jefferson to Mullen.....

Florida for Jefferson

TimberBeast
12-18-2017, 11:24 PM
Yeah, I do not get the writing off of highly touted freshmen bc they did not perform like all sec. I would take any of those 4* freshmen transferring from OM

I think everyone on this board knows that you will take ole miss players, you have been posting that multiple times a day for months.

Maroonthirteen
12-19-2017, 06:28 AM
I'd be willing to bet 10M V cash that Tom Mars had some play in getting Jefferson to Mullen.....

It will be interesting to see if he is immediately eligible to play. Patterson?s attorney says He isn?t fighting
for immediate eligibility. We?ll see if Mars fights for Jefferson?s immediate eligibility.