PDA

View Full Version : If we can keep this class together...

preachermatt83
12-17-2017, 01:51 PM
And add whop, it's a Homerun... if we can add whop and Carvin while keeping the class we have then it's a grand slam imo.

Big4Dawg
12-17-2017, 02:17 PM
It’s nice our class is almost done. Then the coaches can just focus on finding a couple CBs and work on 19 class

Spiderman
12-17-2017, 02:39 PM
Why is Maiden, or however you spell, waiting to sign and not next week?

And unless there is some last minute BS, the one called Whop is coming to State.

the_real_MSU_is_us
12-17-2017, 02:46 PM
Mayden's school does it's own signing party on NSD, and he wants to sign with his teammates and have a good time with them. Seems like a good enough reason not to worry too much imo

Spiderman
12-17-2017, 02:49 PM
Mayden's school does it's own signing party on NSD, and he wants to sign with his teammates and have a good time with them. Seems like a good enough reason not to worry too much imo

MmmmmHmmm

sscjr1
12-17-2017, 02:57 PM
According to Paul, Mayden is signing Wednesday

K9 Avenger
12-17-2017, 02:59 PM
I thought I read somewhere last week that Mayden had a change of plans and was going to sign early.....may have been dreaming or drinking... not sure

Ifyouonlyknew
12-17-2017, 03:00 PM
Why is Maiden, or however you spell, waiting to sign and not next week?

And unless there is some last minute BS, the one called Whop is coming to State.

He's signing Wednesday

msstate7
12-17-2017, 03:01 PM
Delete

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-17-2017, 03:26 PM
According to Paul, Mayden is signing Wednesday

You pay for that information that your giving out for free?

12-17-2017, 03:57 PM
This class of MS guys just dominated the MS/AL All Star game like none other I?ve ever seen. And MSU is dominating the state. So yeah, not sure why this class isn?t getting their due, even if we have to send some to JUCO. JUCO is part of the equation at MSU.

Makes me wonder why the experts said this class wasn?t good, but next year?s is - coincidently the one that has more ties to Ole Miss. HMMMMM

sscjr1
12-17-2017, 04:03 PM
I could keep it to myself if you?d like. I️ didn?t know it was top secret info

CadaverDawg
12-17-2017, 04:59 PM

Dawg-gone message board police have returned I see

http://www.flashingblinkylights.com/media/catalog/product/1/0/10165_police_body_lightv2_600_1.gif

HoopsDawg
12-17-2017, 05:06 PM
And add whop, it's a Homerun... if we can add whop and Carvin while keeping the class we have then it's a grand slam imo.

Whop and Carvin are key to making it a solid class. Not sure about grandslam though.

MetEdDawg
12-17-2017, 06:15 PM
Whop and Carvin are key to making it a solid class. Not sure about grandslam though.

It would be a grand slam for us. Lose half our staff including the head coach and would still probably sign a Top 20 class. That’s a grand slam, especially because we are addressing the most glaring weaknesses in our program under Mullen which are OL and WR. More years than not we’ve been middle to upper SEC caliber at most every position group except those two. That got addressed with this class and those two would put the icing on it.

was21
12-17-2017, 06:16 PM
To begin with, it will be a great confidence start for Coach Joe and the Bulldog nation

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-17-2017, 06:53 PM
Dawg-gone message board police have returned I see

http://www.flashingblinkylights.com/media/catalog/product/1/0/10165_police_body_lightv2_600_1.gif

Oooh how original dip shit. Excuse me for getting irritated for people sharing info that me and them paid for... to all you cheap ****ers that can?t pay yourselves

Coach34
12-17-2017, 07:01 PM
Oooh how original dip shit. Excuse me for getting irritated for people sharing info that me and them paid for... to all you cheap ****ers that can?t pay yourselves

what about when our info is shared over there? Do you complain there?

Coursesuper
12-17-2017, 07:24 PM

Yep I'm to cheap to pay for wrong 95% of the time.

Spiderman
12-17-2017, 07:28 PM

I told you about Whop and I've never paid for info. These days ain't nothing a secret if somebody puts it on the internet.

Again, I can't believe people actually pay recruiting sites.

Spiderman
12-17-2017, 07:30 PM
Yep I'm to cheap to pay for wrong 95% of the time.

Yep, not sure if 95% but at least 50% when it's the State guys.

Rosebowl tried to argue me down about where AJ Brown was gonna go one night at an event.

Lord McBuckethead
12-17-2017, 07:41 PM
Well yeah. You pay to be in the know. Who cares if he hands that out 4 days later. Plus he sourced it. Who cares.

BuckyIsAB****
12-17-2017, 08:58 PM

Please everybody dont be this guy

Dawg61
12-17-2017, 09:08 PM

Yea he PAID for it so now he gets to tell whoever the **** he wants. When you pay his subscription you can bitch at him for sharing.

Fader21
12-17-2017, 09:41 PM
Do you pay for the weather to? I?m sorry but I?m not paying for something that is a toss up with 16 17 and 18 year olds. That is probably just as wrong percentage wise as weather forecasts in Mississippi.

msbulldog
12-17-2017, 09:46 PM
I check in on this board 2 or 3 times a day, same on SEC rant and I subscribe to 247. 247 has good articles and interviews. I'm just a junkie for MSU sports.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
12-17-2017, 10:09 PM
That is probably just as wrong percentage wise as weather forecasts in Mississippi.

Tread easy there, buddy. There is nothing like a woman or a weather person scorned. At least on this site.

CadaverDawg
12-17-2017, 10:16 PM

What you call a “cheap ****er”, some may call a “smart ****er that not only gets the same info for free, but also isn’t being a bitch and calling out people over $10 a month”. Hilarious that you think if Steve or Paul says something a week ago that becomes common knowledge within a day, that it can’t ever be repeated by anyone else in the fanbase bc you “paid for it” a week ago. Grow up and deal with it. If they’re repeating 247’s paid info immediately and not citing sources, I agree that it’s wrong....but this wasn’t that, so stop whining & policing everybody.

Political Hack
12-17-2017, 10:36 PM
What you call a “cheap ****er”, some may call a “smart ****er that not only gets the same info for free, but also isn’t being a bitch and calling out people over $10 a month”. Hilarious that you think if Steve or Paul says something a week ago that becomes common knowledge within a day, that it can’t ever be repeated by anyone else in the fanbase bc you “paid for it” a week ago. Grow up and deal with it. If they’re repeating 247’s paid info immediately and not citing sources, I agree that it’s wrong....but this wasn’t that, so stop whining & policing everybody.

We have a winner.

vv83
12-17-2017, 11:01 PM
Please everybody dont be this guy

He?s always been such a troll

Wet Dawg
12-18-2017, 09:35 AM
what about when our info is shared over there? Do you complain there?

Nobody shares your info because its either A.) Stroking your undeserved ego or B.) Complete bullshit

TheRef
12-18-2017, 09:57 AM
That is probably just as wrong percentage wise as weather forecasts in Mississippi.

I mean...forecasting in general for Mississippi is difficult due to the dynamic processes that are present here. But hey, keep sleeping on our skills in forecasting.

Fader21
12-18-2017, 10:08 AM
Ref I?m not saying what y?all do is any less than what I do. Trust me I know a small bit about meteorology with my class of Intro to Meterology. Trust me I would never take on that job of scientific and mathematics calculations but I won?t pay for it either when I can go out every morning in my underwear and judge myself.

Tbonewannabe
12-18-2017, 10:11 AM
Ref I?m not saying what y?all do is any less than what I do. Trust me I know a small bit about meteorology with my class of Intro to Meterology. Trust me I would never take on that job of scientific and mathematics calculations but I won?t pay for it either when I can go out every morning in my underwear and judge myself.

Is that so your balls can tell you the humidity level?

Bully13
12-18-2017, 10:19 AM

Lol

Bully13
12-18-2017, 10:22 AM
Passionate lady, give up yo vows. Save our CITY! RIGHT NOW!

cmoan bullies, get laid and stop the childish bullshit.

BrunswickDawg
12-18-2017, 10:30 AM

Did you sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night too?

fader2103
12-18-2017, 10:52 AM

There is just something special about peeing outside on a cool winter morning, that makes you feel manly. lol...but yep I can tell if i need to go commando or Haynes boxer brief it.

Turfdawg67
12-18-2017, 11:24 AM
Nobody shares your info because its either A.) Stroking your undeserved ego or B.) Complete bullshit

Yet you are over here...

Tbonewannabe
12-18-2017, 11:29 AM
There is just something special about peeing outside on a cool winter morning, that makes you feel manly. lol...but yep I can tell if i need to go commando or Haynes boxer brief it.

Nothing like seeing steam rising, Lol. Unfortunately I can't do that in Alpharetta, GA. Some things you lose moving from Tishomingo MS.

BrunswickDawg
12-18-2017, 11:40 AM
Nothing like seeing steam rising, Lol. Unfortunately I can't do that in Alpharetta, GA. Some things you lose moving from Tishomingo MS.

Well, you could, but I bet the HOA in your neighborhood would frown on it.

Tbonewannabe
12-18-2017, 11:43 AM
Well, you could, but I bet the HOA in your neighborhood would frown on it.

I currently live in a townhouse so probably frown on it would be an accurate description. I am moving to Woodstock and we will have the end townhouse so maybe I can pee off my deck facing the trees.

BrunswickDawg
12-18-2017, 12:00 PM
I currently live in a townhouse so probably frown on it would be an accurate description. I am moving to Woodstock and we will have the end townhouse so maybe I can pee off my deck facing the trees.

Woodstick! 25 years ago, you could have peed at the intersection of Main st. and Arnold Mill Road and a) no one would have noticed; and b) if they did, they wouldn't have thought it out of the ordinary. LOL! Man, that area has changed.

Coach34
12-18-2017, 01:22 PM

awwwww- you still mad Mullen left?

Coach34
12-18-2017, 01:27 PM
Yet you are over here...

Elitedawgs gets 3MM pages views per month for some reason

Tbonewannabe
12-18-2017, 01:42 PM
Woodstick! 25 years ago, you could have peed at the intersection of Main st. and Arnold Mill Road and a) no one would have noticed; and b) if they did, they wouldn't have thought it out of the ordinary. LOL! Man, that area has changed.

I don't know what it was like back then but the downtown is pretty nice now especially with the amphitheater. I will also be within walking distance of Reformation Brewery so that helps.

Count Istvan Teleky
12-18-2017, 02:18 PM
So I tune in on this thread to get recruiting information and it's mostly a pissing contest.

Take it outside, guys.

maroonmania
12-18-2017, 03:36 PM
So I tune in on this thread to get recruiting information and it's mostly a pissing contest.

Take it outside, guys.

Speaking of actual recruiting, what's the latest reading on Lovett? Are we going to keep him in the fold? What about Carvin?

preachermatt83
12-18-2017, 03:55 PM
Speaking of actual recruiting, what's the latest reading on Lovett? Are we going to keep him in the fold? What about Carvin?

I think we keep Lovett. I don't think we get Carvin but it's 50/50 I guess.

BigEasyDawg
12-18-2017, 04:36 PM
This thread

http://resize.indiatvnews.com/en/centered/newbucket/715_431/2016/03/plane-hijack-1459256239.jpg