PDA

View Full Version : Byron DeVinner...he?s back

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-13-2017, 06:41 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/byron_devinner/status/940638360418373632

@JeromeCarvin are you ready to be a VFL and play for @CoachJPruitt who is one of the best coaches in the world and @CoachWillFriend who is one of the best OL coaches in the business! Hit my phone later Lil Bruh

msbulldog
12-13-2017, 06:43 AM
Who is this D-bag?

msstate7
12-13-2017, 07:05 AM
Guess this means carvin is a priority for tenn now?

Jarius
12-13-2017, 07:25 AM
Who is this D-bag?

Will Redmond’s “handler”. He’s a snake in the grass that should not be allowed around high school prospects.

Bully13
12-13-2017, 08:12 AM
isn't he a big fan of the taco bell crowd too? and / or vice versa?

BrunswickDawg
12-13-2017, 08:42 AM
isn't he a big fan of the taco bell crowd too? and / or vice versa?

All depends on who is providing incentive$

Tbonewannabe
12-13-2017, 09:06 AM
All depends on who is providing incentive$

I remember when he conveniently talked on everything that went on with Redmond and he just so happened to be wearing Ole Miss gear head to toe. For anyone that thinks the rivalry has gotten "too toxic", they obviously are UM fans because they have been doing that level shit all the time. Even if Mullen somehow orchestrated the entire NCAA investigation, it still wouldn't equal all the shit UM has done over the years.

MedDawg
12-13-2017, 09:32 AM
I remember when he conveniently talked on everything that went on with Redmond and he just so happened to be wearing Ole Miss gear head to toe. For anyone that thinks the rivalry has gotten "too toxic", they obviously are UM fans because they have been doing that level shit all the time. Even if Mullen somehow orchestrated the entire NCAA investigation, it still wouldn't equal all the shit UM has done over the years.

Seems there was a better pic of him in OM gear

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8313/7979386541_08cdd53a33_m.jpg

Ifyouonlyknew
12-13-2017, 09:36 AM
Guess this means carvin is a priority for tenn now?

He never stopped being 1 but the new coach is trying to make some waves instate.

msstate7
12-13-2017, 09:38 AM
Carvin has CBs to state, tenn, and Florida in the last few days. Does not look like anyone knows where he will go. Tenn is concerning... well if our plus is being closer to home.

Irondawg
12-13-2017, 09:46 AM
Seeing this dude involved basically made me write this kid off for signing with state. These are not the kind of kids we land typically.

Now he may just trying to push a relationship to the mother but the kid lives with his father and supposedly Dad is fond of MSU

Maroonthirteen
12-13-2017, 09:49 AM
DeVinner was involved with a number of prospects from his 7v7 team. A couple of them went to OM and one to VAndy. Then of course the one that went to State....DeVinner ran his mouth about. But he got a kickback on all of them. He just kept his mouth shut on the others.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-13-2017, 09:53 AM
Seeing this dude involved basically made me write this kid off for signing with state. These are not the kind of kids we land typically.

Now he may just trying to push a relationship to the mother but the kid lives with his father and supposedly Dad is fond of MSU

There's a few guys at MSU that have relationships with him. We may want to hold off on the bashing.

Bully13
12-13-2017, 09:55 AM
There's a few guys at MSU that have relationships with him. We may want to hold off on the bashing.

After what he did to us, I would question any MSU guy who had a "relationship" with him. sorry IYOK, first post I've ever seen from you that disappointed me.

Political Hack
12-13-2017, 09:56 AM

No need to bash the kids. He’s a big enough target to take all the hits.

ShotgunDawg
12-13-2017, 10:11 AM
I don't personally like Devinner, but do view him as an institution in the process &, if you want to sign good players from his region, you better find a way to be in with him.

Due to the socioeconomic backgrounds that many recruits come from, getting good players often involves getting involved with unsavory figures, but the goal is to get good players.

In basketball it's AAU guys, in baseball it's the Buscones in the Dominican, & in football it the Devinner's. It's just a part of the process & if you can't find a way to get in the good graces of people like Devinner, then you probably aren't going to get very many good players that he has relationships with.

Jarius
12-13-2017, 10:20 AM

He is involved with highly rated and lowly rated kids. He acts like he cares about kids like Maurice Smitherman so he can get kickbacks to steer kids like Jerome Carvin.

Bully13
12-13-2017, 10:44 AM
He is involved with highly rated and lowly rated kids. He acts like he cares about kids like Maurice Smitherman so he can get kickbacks to steer kids like Jerome Carvin.

and those who don't hand out the kick backs get 17'd.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-13-2017, 11:36 AM
Is DeVinner the connection between Marcus Murphy and Tennessee?

RougeDawg
12-13-2017, 11:53 AM
I don't personally like Devinner, but do view him as an institution in the process &, if you want to sign good players from his region, you better find a way to be in with him.

Due to the socioeconomic backgrounds that many recruits come from, getting good players often involves getting involved with unsavory figures, but the goal is to get good players.

In basketball it's AAU guys, in baseball it's the Buscones in the Dominican, & in football it the Devinner's. It's just a part of the process & if you can't find a way to get in the good graces of people like Devinner, then you probably aren't going to get very many good players that he has relationships with.

I say turn the Devinners into the IRS and get that shit locked up pretty quick. I?m sure He owes plenty of back taxes to them for being on the take. Snakes like him are why the socioeconomic issues you speak of never get better. People like this keep others suppressed and profit off of them. Funny how this was shunned before and one of reasons that sparked civil war. Now it?s just an accepted part of the ?process?.

Leroy Jenkins
12-13-2017, 12:01 PM

Disappointing.

Lord McBuckethead
12-13-2017, 12:06 PM
Fat 17. Shouldn't be allowed anywhere near student athletes. HE will throw them under the bus directly, if their recruitment doesn't go "His" way. Money.

ShotgunDawg
12-13-2017, 12:19 PM
I say turn the Devinners into the IRS and get that shit locked up pretty quick. I?m sure He owes plenty of back taxes to them for being on the take. Snakes like him are why the socioeconomic issues you speak of never get better. People like this keep others suppressed and profit off of them. Funny how this was shunned before and one of reasons that sparked civil war. Now it?s just an accepted part of the ?process?.

If you got rid of Devinner, someone similar to Devinner would take his spot. I get what you are saying, but the reality is that, if you want to get good players, you have to accept & understand the game.