PDA

View Full Version : Yancy's MS/AL Recruit Update. Pretty Funny

ShotgunDawg
12-12-2017, 03:36 PM
http://forums.sixpackspeak.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9144&d=1513108966&thumb=1

2. Doubt it.
3. He'll sign in 8 days. Sorry OM
4. Why didn't he have any offers? hmmm
7. Yancy saying Murphy is locked in. If he is saying.... rest easy.
8. Uh no. Bama would be the biggest threat. When is Lovett signing?
10. Absolutely absurd & a flat lie. Moorhead didn't recruit these players & was left a mess by Mullen with too many players committed for spots. He has no choice but to clean it up or he would be breaking NCAA rules but I appreciate Yancy acknowledging that we actually dropped them rather than saying they were flipped.

TrapGame
12-12-2017, 03:43 PM
Yancy is an admitted liar. His "hot takes" don't mean shit.

Mimi's Babies
12-12-2017, 03:44 PM
http://forums.sixpackspeak.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9144&d=1513108966&thumb=1

2. Doubt it.
3. He'll sign in 8 days. Sorry OM
4. Why didn't he have any offers? hmmm
7. Yancy saying Murphy is locked in. If he is saying.... rest easy.
8. Uh no. Bama would be the biggest threat. When is Lovett signing?
10. Absolutely absurd & a flat lie. Moorhead didn't recruit these players & was left a mess by Mullen with too many players committed for spots. He has no choice but to clean it up or he would be breaking NCAA rules but I appreciate Yancy acknowledging that we actually dropped them rather than saying they were flipped.

Did Mullen over recruit,? If so what are the fallout from this ?

Commercecomet24
12-12-2017, 03:52 PM
Wonder how many high school coaches unm pissed off by recording recruits and suing Mississippi teenagers.

Homedawg
12-12-2017, 03:54 PM
Did Mullen over recruit,? If so what are the fallout from this ?

There isn't a "fallout". He took more commits than we had spots. He was going to cut some current players. I'm sure that a few will still leave. It will work out. He just left Moorhead w a mess to fix is all. No biggie in the grand scheme

BrunswickDawg
12-12-2017, 04:00 PM

I'll BS on #10 also. I know enough HS coaches (admittedly in GA not in MS) who deal with it and have told me what pisses them off about dealing with recruiting and numbers. Note that we didn't officially drop a commit - they decommitted and went to another scholarship opportunity. This is how it is handled professionally. HS coaches know this. What they get pissed about is leading a kid on right up until signing day and then dropping him when there is no time or opportunity to land a good gig.

TrapGame
12-12-2017, 04:05 PM
Wonder how many high school coaches unm pissed off by recording recruits and suing Mississippi teenagers.

Funny, he ain't mentioning that.

Coursesuper
12-12-2017, 04:18 PM
Who was dropped from Clarksdale?

GoDawgz
12-12-2017, 04:48 PM
"Not a good start by their staff", haha I wonder sometimes if he laughs to himself when he writes some of this garb!

TrapGame
12-12-2017, 04:52 PM
If you read between the lines it's obvious the plantation bunch is going back to the arrogant Yankee well for Joe Mo too. However, I doubt he's as aloof or self indulgent as Don Merlenz.

Westdawg
12-12-2017, 05:24 PM
I had not heard we dropped Furdge form Clarksdale. When did that happen????

Ari Gold
12-12-2017, 06:06 PM
Shitbird of the year award .. Yancy staking his claim to the number #1 slot .

Commercecomet24
12-12-2017, 06:12 PM
I had not heard we dropped Furdge form Clarksdale. When did that happen????

We didn?t.

Todd4State
12-12-2017, 06:37 PM
If they're expecting Cam White to help them next year they're in trouble. He's a nice player but he needs to redshirt. Ole Miss and USM were his only options and he trained with Mike Espy.

Coursesuper
12-12-2017, 06:45 PM
If they're expecting Cam White to help them next year they're in trouble. He's a nice player but he needs to redshirt. Ole Miss and USM were his only options and he trained with Mike Espy.

I saw him play, plenty of speed, but he's built kind of slightly to play safety in the SEC.

Spiderman
12-12-2017, 06:59 PM
Yancy at the Ms/Al game is always a bad time for State. He asks leading questions to try to poison State commits thinking. Ask OM commits questions about State commits and then tell them BS to tell them and ask about.

Every year at this game, somebody miraculously starts saying they will now visit OM and other stuff. All while nobody is face to face with them but Yancy.

Look at his vids he tweets. He is damn near in the drills.

He is a creepy, moronic POS, but he has contacts and has been playing this game for years. If he predict a flip, look out. They may not, but we usually have to sweat it out.

An old pledge brother of his said he guarantees two things, Yancy loved pot in college, but he loves OM more than any human he has ever known and will do anything he possibly can to help OM do ANYTHING. He said he is the most obsessed person about OM that he has ever known. And that's saying something with that bunch.

RocketDawg
12-12-2017, 07:11 PM
Yancy at the Ms/Al game is always a bad time for State. He asks leading questions to try to poison State commits thinking. Ask OM commits questions about State commits and then tell them BS to tell them and ask about.

Every year at this game, somebody miraculously starts saying they will now visit OM and other stuff. All while nobody is face to face with them but Yancy.

He is a creepy, moronic POS, but he has contacts and has been playing this game for years. If he predict a flip, look out. They may not, but we usually have to sweat it out.

An old pledge brother of his said he guarantees two things, Yancy loved pot in college, but he loves OM more than any human he has ever known and will do anything he possibly can to help OM do ANYTHING. He said he is the most obsessed person about OM that he has ever known. And that's saying something with that bunch.

Does Yancy have a real job or does he just write about Ole Miss on the internet? How can he make a living doing just that?

Spiderman
12-12-2017, 07:21 PM
Does Yancy have a real job or does he just write about Ole Miss on the internet? How can he make a living doing just that?

Same way Gene, Rosy, and Murray do.

Plus Yancy is from a wealthy family and has never had to work anyway. Or grow up.

He would do what he does for free

Todd4State
12-12-2017, 07:24 PM
I saw him play, plenty of speed, but he's built kind of slightly to play safety in the SEC.

I agree completely.

Todd4State
12-12-2017, 07:25 PM

Don't forget the creepy winky face emoji.

Maroon Wizardry
12-12-2017, 07:29 PM
please don't use pot in the same negative connotations as that mf dooshbag yancy

Randolph Dupree
12-12-2017, 07:32 PM
OM won’t flip Lovett.

Mimi's Babies
12-12-2017, 07:47 PM
Each of you..... THANK YOU.... I had a really good laugh reading about the DA..... Yancey...

bulldogcountry1
12-12-2017, 08:09 PM
Any players we have to "process" shouldn't worry. Don and company will be there to make good and offer them a full ride.

Homedawg
12-12-2017, 09:30 PM
OM won’t flip Lovett.

That's actually the most realistic thing he said. Not saying they will, just that it's more real than all the other crap he spouted. Lovett is waiting until feb, that in itself makes him have credibility on it. At least they have a couple of months to sway him.

Goldendawg
12-12-2017, 09:37 PM
I still don't get why anyone would want to go to UNM right now unless you grew up a rebel or other rea$ons are still in place.

Beaver
12-12-2017, 10:32 PM

This is true. I'll be shocked if he becomes a playmaker in the SEC. He's also going to have to work hard in the classroom to stay eligible during his time at OM.

ababyatemydingo
12-12-2017, 10:36 PM

Yancy does pretty well with Chuck. Spirit had the highest subscriber base on Scout, and was the most profitable fan site on Scout. But, Yancy doesn't have to work if he doesn't want to. His wife makes major bank. Like major. That's why he doesn't care if Shannon (247 CEO) blasts him on Twitter for doing stupid shit. He basically DGAF.

Cooterpoot
12-12-2017, 11:02 PM
He?s so full of shit even he can?t stand the smell. Clopton is a Dec. grad and is already set at USM.
Heath...LOL
Coaches know the previous staff screwed those kids by mismanaging scholarships. Franklin was told by Mullen, not the current staff.

Pollodawg
12-12-2017, 11:05 PM
Was perusing NAFOOM earlier and saw a poster whining about the transfers blowing off commitments to the school because they weren?t happy. The bleeding irony and hypocrisy of that statement are delicious. Enjoy the greatest Flipmas of all time.

msbulldog
12-13-2017, 04:18 AM
That's actually the most realistic thing he said. Not saying they will, just that it's more real than all the other crap he spouted. Lovett is waiting until feb, that in itself makes him have credibility on it. At least they have a couple of months to sway him.

Alabama is slow playing Lovett, if he waits on them he may get left out.

CJDAWG85
12-13-2017, 09:33 AM
Let's keep this and see how ridiculously wrong he ends up being.