PDA

View Full Version : Thing I?m most excited about w/JoMo

BeastMan
12-11-2017, 11:39 AM
Is getting a fresh start offensively in terms of opposing team?s game plans. With Mullen we ran the same offense for nearly a decade. Personnel would tweek what we did but everybody in the conference knew how to prepare for us. JoMo gives us a big advantage next year in the sense that no one in the conference has prepared for him. The last 6 years of Mullen it was all about execution but next year we get the element of suprise for the first time since 2009.... and in 2009 we really didn?t have the personnel to exploit that advantage. We will next year.

TrapGame
12-11-2017, 11:48 AM
I read an article a few days ago talking about Barkley and McSorley at Penn St. The writer didn't think we had a back like Barkley but thought Fitz was way above McSorley. Where Barkley was the star of Moorhead's Penn St. offense it's going to be Nick Fitzgerald at Mississippi State. We never had an explosive offense under Mullen. It was a workhorse that worked well with the right back and QB. We will see an explosive offense next year. I fully expect WR play to be very improved and Fitz's passing to be damn near NFL legit. We will see that some offensive coaches under Don were dead weight and not coaching worth a damn.

MafiaDawg
12-11-2017, 11:48 AM
Yea we should be hard to gameplan for especially early on.