PDA

View Full Version : Florida up by 6 at half againct Cincy - 34 to 28

RougeDawg
12-09-2017, 06:55 PM
How well do we compare to Florida? Cincinnati looks beatable but they are turning the ball over a ton in this one.

Jarius
12-09-2017, 07:03 PM
How well do we compare to Florida? Cincinnati looks beatable but they are turning the ball over a ton in this one.

Florida is not great.

msstate7
12-09-2017, 07:09 PM
I think we have a shot vs cinci. It will require us keeping focus for 40 mins though.

MetEdDawg
12-09-2017, 07:17 PM
I believe Florida has an RPI in the 90s if I’m not mistaken. That will change after this game and I know it’s early, but Florida doesn’t scare me.

HoopsDawg
12-09-2017, 07:24 PM
Cincy is tough to keep off the glass. Ado/Wright/Datcher are going to have to play tough. Peters is going to have to play like a first rounder for us to have any shot.

HoopsDawg
12-09-2017, 07:26 PM
I believe Florida has an RPI in the 90s if I’m not mistaken. That will change after this game and I know it’s early, but Florida doesn’t scare me.

UF beat Gonzaga and took Duke to the wire. Actually had Duke beat with 2 minutes left in the game. They've played poorly their last 2 games since the Duke loss. This is a big game for both teams.

MetEdDawg
12-09-2017, 07:48 PM
UF beat Gonzaga and took Duke to the wire. Actually had Duke beat with 2 minutes left in the game. They've played poorly their last 2 games since the Duke loss. This is a big game for both teams.

They also got their brakes beat off by FSU and lost to Loyola Chicago. Additionally they were up only 3 on New Hampshire with 1:30 left to play in the game before winning by 7.

I understand they are capable of playing well, but that’s not the same Gonzaga team of the past couple years. Duke game was impressive. But I still think they are vulnerable and not that terribly scary.