PDA

View Full Version : BBall Game Telecast?

RougeDawg
12-09-2017, 04:33 PM
Looking like none available? Thought the SEC Network was going to televise all major sports.

yjnkdawg
12-09-2017, 04:44 PM
It is not being broadcast on the SEC Network. It is on SEC Network+ which is through your internet provider. This is through WatchESPN (Espn3). The Cinn game is scheduled to be on tv on ESPN2.

AROB44
12-09-2017, 04:44 PM
On SEC+ channel.

RougeDawg
12-09-2017, 05:46 PM
Thanks fellas. was hoping not to have to rely on my internet. Modem has been jacked up lately and disconnecting regularly on it's own. Have a replacement on the way but have not received it. Sucks. Just finally got it working to see that the score was probably not worth the hour of effort of restarting and working on router.

RocketDawg
12-09-2017, 06:40 PM
It is not being broadcast on the SEC Network. It is on SEC Network+ which is through your internet provider. This is through WatchESPN (Espn3). The Cinn game is scheduled to be on tv on the SEC Network.

According to the official site (Hailstate.com), the Cincinnati game will be on ESPN2.

yjnkdawg
12-09-2017, 09:54 PM
According to the official site (Hailstate.com), the Cincinnati game will be on ESPN2.

Yeah, I realized that when I was watching the game. I have since changed my post.