PDA

View Full Version : Jaylon Reed...

Doggie_Style
12-09-2017, 04:09 PM
... decommits, making room? He was the lowest rated of the 3 commits we had. We sho do need some corners!

AFDawg
12-09-2017, 04:09 PM
Harris, come on down!

Coursesuper
12-09-2017, 04:11 PM
Making room, this has been known for a little while. Best of luck to that kid.

MaroonFlounder
12-09-2017, 04:30 PM
Don Merlins always got 3 star safeties. We got bigger talent to go after, hopefully.

Coach34
12-09-2017, 08:03 PM
We told him to shop...was known this was coming awhile

Mullen had planned to cut 3-5 guys from this class and now its on Moorhead- causing a few problems with numbers

Joe Schmedlap
12-09-2017, 08:27 PM
Chris Stamps is a player, right? I don’t understand why he left the program. I wonder if he would entertain the thought of returning to an all new coaching staff.

ShotgunDawg
12-09-2017, 08:31 PM
Chris Stamps is a player, right? I don’t understand why he left the program. I wonder if he would entertain the thought of returning to an all new coaching staff.

He was told to shop

Todd4State
12-09-2017, 09:03 PM
We told him to shop...was known this was coming awhile

Mullen had planned to cut 3-5 guys from this class and now its on Moorhead- causing a few problems with numbers

I imagine that Dan was going to use the early signing period for that purpose. A guy like Reed tries to commit and we tell him to wait in hopes that he starts to look around.

Todd4State
12-09-2017, 09:21 PM
Don Merlins always got 3 star safeties. We got bigger talent to go after, hopefully.

If we end up with Mason, Murphy, and Preston- that's two four star guys that could play safety.

And then Harris, Bishop, and Furdge- that's a four star guy, a corner who was selected to play in the offense/defense All-Star Game, and probably the most productive defensive back in Mississippi this past year who is probably underrated because the services didn't see him enough.

That's a pretty good group of DB's.

FlytheW3
12-09-2017, 11:33 PM
Deleted

FlytheW3
12-09-2017, 11:35 PM
If we end up with Mason, Murphy, and Preston- that's two four star guys that could play safety.

And then Harris, Bishop, and Furdge- that's a four star guy, a corner who was selected to play in the offense/defense All-Star Game, and probably the most productive defensive back in Mississippi this past year who is probably underrated because the services didn't see him enough.

That's a pretty good group of DB's.

I'm hoping Marcus Murphy plays on offense. That dude is electric with the ball in his hands.