PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Johnson OL Coach

ShotgunDawg
12-08-2017, 03:49 PM
Feldman reports

Looks like C34 has a contact at State now

Turfdawg67
12-08-2017, 03:50 PM
Can't be... he told 34 he wasn't interested just yesterday.

Dawg496
12-08-2017, 03:51 PM

Why can't you just let Yancy34 feel important for a minute and pretend he is a cigar boy?

Coach34
12-08-2017, 03:54 PM
Why can't you just let Yancy34 feel important for a minute and pretend he is a cigar boy?

If Marcus couldn't tell me yet- so be it. But keep on and your ass wont be here much longer.

TrapGame
12-08-2017, 03:55 PM
If Marcus couldn't tell me yet- so be it. But keep on and your ass wont be here much longer.

How do you think Marcus will be as an OL coach?

VandelayIndustries
12-08-2017, 03:56 PM
Damn that escalated quickly

12-08-2017, 03:56 PM
Isn't he a hardcore shark?

Coach34
12-08-2017, 03:57 PM
How do you think Marcus will be as an OL coach?

I think he will be a very good hire...can't wait to see him and give shit to his brother about it. They played together at OM.

was21
12-08-2017, 04:00 PM
Imagine OM is the farthest thing from his mind. Obsession with OM by some folks is laughable. The guy is a football coach trying to make a living. He's not some kind of damn spy.

Ari Gold
12-08-2017, 04:00 PM
Johnson > Hevesy

BrunswickDawg
12-08-2017, 04:03 PM
Isn't he a hardcore shark?

Dudy Noble coached at Ole Miss, I suppose we need to take his name off the field.

Coaches and players are not bothered by those things.

BrunswickDawg
12-08-2017, 04:04 PM
Johnson > Hevesy

My left nut > Hevesy

Coach34
12-08-2017, 04:07 PM
Feldman reports

More than that- but add Hud to the list also

Gutter Cobreh

Outside of the name calling, he is correct. I just posted the same thing in another thread.

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?62773-New-OL-Coach

You normally give yourself an out when making predictions, but this one is pretty cut and dry. I guess saying "he couldn't tell you yet" is the closest we'll get to you saying you were wrong. Baby steps I suppose...

I do love this site though!!!

Commercecomet24
I think he will be a very good hire...can't wait to see him and give shit to his brother about it. They played together at OM.

Think he can recruit? I trust what Coach Moorhead is doing with his staff. Looks like he?s assembling a dang good staff

ShotgunDawg
12-08-2017, 04:10 PM
More than that- but add Hud to the list also

Yup. We bout to get some good dope

Coach34
12-08-2017, 04:10 PM
Outside of the name calling, he is correct. I just posted the same thing in another thread.

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?62773-New-OL-Coach

You normally give yourself an out when making predictions, but this one is pretty cut and dry. I guess saying "he couldn't tell you yet" is the closest we'll get to you saying you were wrong. Baby steps I suppose...

I do love this site though!!!

He can absolutely get on me about being wrong- nothing to that. The bullshit name-calling wont be tolerated.

I went on what Marcus said- thats all I can do. He obviously didnt want it getting out in case he didnt agree and stayed at Duke. It happens

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-08-2017, 04:11 PM

Is it possible that initially he wasnt interested and after a discussion he changed his mind? Are you questioning whether or not Coach was telling the truth or not..geez.

ShotgunDawg
12-08-2017, 04:12 PM
To add: there must have been something that Moorhead loves about Johnson.

It’s not an obvious hire to get an OM alum that is at Duke.

Wonder what Moorhead sees?

Jarius
12-08-2017, 04:13 PM
He can absolutely get on me about being wrong- nothing to that. The bullshit name-calling wont be tolerated.

I went on what Marcus said- thats all I can do. He obviously didnt want it getting out in case he didnt agree and stayed at Duke. It happens

FWIW I talked to his brother Belton an hour ago and he would not tell me either.

bulldawg28
12-08-2017, 04:17 PM

Lmao...Coach your a funny guy. I've got to give it to you.

Coach34
12-08-2017, 04:17 PM
FWIW I talked to his brother Belton an hour ago and he would not tell me either.

yeah- I just texted Belton messing with him

Coach34
12-08-2017, 04:18 PM
Lmao...Coach your a funny guy. I've got to give it to you.

You're

was21
12-08-2017, 04:20 PM
Cutcliff is a very well respected man and coach. Johnson has been with him for awhile..that's good enough for me. But it doesn't matter anyway. Coach Joe is the one making the decisions separate and apart from message board posters....and SGD, this is not aimed at you directly....just sayin'

Turfdawg67
12-08-2017, 04:20 PM
Is it possible that initially he wasnt interested and after a discussion he changed his mind? Are you questioning whether or not Coach was telling the truth or not..geez.

Yawn...

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-08-2017, 04:26 PM
Yawn...

Thanks for taking the time to read, you know being tired and all.

Sacrifice
12-08-2017, 04:29 PM
Looks like Johnson had Dukes OL humming.

Jack Lambert
12-08-2017, 04:34 PM

I got close friends I can't give info to. I agree with you. If he could said yes he would have told you. He couldn't say "I can't talk about it" That's a a dead give away. When you talking big money, moving back home close to friends you better lie or keep your mouth shut and apologize later.

Commercecomet24
12-08-2017, 04:39 PM
I got close friends I can't give info to. I agree with you. If he could said yes he would have told you. He couldn't say "I can't talk about it" That's a a dead give away. When you talking big money, moving back home close to friends you better lie or keep your mouth shut and apologize later.

This. Y?all listen to jack.

RocketDawg
12-08-2017, 05:24 PM
To add: there must have been something that Moorhead loves about Johnson.

It?s not an obvious hire to get an OM alum that is at Duke.

Wonder what Moorhead sees?

Intelligence.

bulldawg28
12-08-2017, 05:28 PM
You're

Lol...my man

Gutter Cobreh
12-08-2017, 05:31 PM

Logic is not tolerated on this board!!!

Instead, let's get back to C34 passing along incorrect information. That's a much more fun topic!!!

Dawg496
12-08-2017, 05:56 PM

Sorry bro you're not as important as you thought you were. Truth hurts. It's hilarious that you have a spin for everything.

Dawg496
12-08-2017, 05:58 PM

Lol name calling won't be tolerated is absolutely hilarious. I'll make sure I inform you anytime I see someone acting out of line and calling people names. Hell I'm sure you've done it yourself a number of times. Continue to act righteous now though when you get called out.

Ban away if that soothes your giant ego.

Spiderman
12-08-2017, 06:07 PM
Feldman reports

Awful funny that Feldman would break this. He is an OM guy as far as sympathy and sources, and this is an OM guy he's reporting about.

He's never breaking State stuff because he has no contacts here. In fact, he was wrong on a couple thing earlier. As Rosebowl said, he hasn't applied for creditentials at State in years.

Coach34
12-08-2017, 06:22 PM
“Didn’t want it to go public out of respect for Coach Cut and Duke. I respect the program and the work that went into building it..See you soon”

and there we have it

Commercecomet24
12-08-2017, 06:27 PM
“Didn’t want it to go public out of respect for Coach Cut and Duke. I respect the program and the work that went into building it..See you soon”

and there we have it

Gotta respect the man for that.

RocketDawg
12-08-2017, 07:19 PM
Things got worse than I thought they could .... where'd these two clowns come from?

Den_Dawg
12-08-2017, 07:31 PM
Did all of my comments get deleted? These mods are so stupid.

MedDawg
12-08-2017, 07:38 PM
Feldman reports

Looks like C34 has a contact at State nownm

I seen it dawg
12-08-2017, 07:49 PM
Boy you showed us. Bye c***

Statecoachingblows**
12-08-2017, 08:09 PM
?Didn?t want it to go public out of respect for Coach Cut and Duke. I respect the program and the work that went into building it..See you soon?

and there we have it

Is that what integrity looks like? Common theme taking shape

Ari Gold
12-08-2017, 08:12 PM
Boy you showed us. Bye c***

I prefer rusty **** bucket. But just **** will do..

Prediction? Pain.
12-08-2017, 08:48 PM
Johnson coached under John Latina at Duke for a few years before taking over the line. (May have played for him a little at U. Miss., too. I'm getting my dates mixed up as to when Latina coached in Oxford.) I imagine some of y'all have more informed opinions than I do on the subject, but from everything I've read, Latina was a hell of an O-line coach. So Johnson's got that going for him, too.

nicks_hammer
12-08-2017, 08:54 PM
Dudy Noble coached at Ole Miss, I suppose we need to take his name off the field.

Coaches and players are not bothered by those things.

?I already know what hell is like. I once coached at Ole Miss.?

You mean the Dudy Noble that said that?

nicks_hammer
12-08-2017, 08:57 PM

Coach34, you gotta admit the yANCY34 reference was funny!!

gravedigger
12-09-2017, 09:56 AM
Think he can recruit? I trust what Coach Moorhead is doing with his staff. Looks like he?s assembling a dang good staff

I think the reason we have seen such success in coaching has had to do with:

1. Mark Keenum - a leader who demands that his staff display integrity and professionalism.

2. Ninja, Stricklin, Cohen- say what you will, but except for Ray, they have nearly been perfect.

3. Brackey - his dealings in the Redmond situation may have given us the credibility to stay out of the crosshairs of the NCAA

Look at the facilities, coaching hires, level of post season games played in. Then, think about where we were in 2005-6.

Moorhead is a byproduct of the administration above him.

Now think of Tennessee, Florida, Texas, OM, Ark, LSU, Missouri who have all been very suspect in their leaderships decision making.

We are blessed and we have little to be concerned about as long as they are choosing our coaches.

MaroonFlounder
12-09-2017, 11:16 AM
I trust Cohen and Jo Mo.

But dammit, it’s 10 kinds of awkward havin’ a shartfin douche in the fold.

Commercecomet24
12-09-2017, 11:18 AM

1. Mark Keenum - a leader who demands that his staff display integrity and professionalism.

2. Ninja, Stricklin, Cohen- say what you will, but except for Ray, they have nearly been perfect.

3. Brackey - his dealings in the Redmond situation may have given us the credibility to stay out of the crosshairs of the NCAA

Look at the facilities, coaching hires, level of post season games played in. Then, think about where we were in 2005-6.

Now think of Tennessee, Florida, Texas, OM, Ark, LSU, Missouri who have all been very suspect in their leaderships decision making.

We are blessed and we have little to be concerned about as long as they are choosing our coaches.

Agree completely. Well said.

maroonmania
12-09-2017, 12:27 PM

Certainly agree with 1&2 but I am no Brackey fan. Ever since he's been on the job we always seem to get maximum penalties for the most paltry of violations. All our compliance ever does when an issue comes up is give the NCAA the hammer to whack us over the head with. Compare that with OM who, even with their ingrained culture of cheating, had avoided probation altogether since the Brewer days until this latest case and then even with the most level 1 violations in history still got off with a pretty light penalty given the offenses. Open and honest dealings with the NCAA hasn't really shown itself to pay off that well.

BuckyIsAB****
12-09-2017, 06:26 PM
So Hud is coming??