PDA

View Full Version : Any Hatty Dawgs know bout Underground Pizza Man?

BeastMan
12-08-2017, 10:38 AM
Got a text yesterday from a bro that Underground Pizza Man had passed away. RIP. He delivered many a 3am pizzas to us back in the day when we were up wild-n.

Context for non hatty dawgs, this guy cooked pizzas out of his house and if you called his home phone, he?d deliver you a damn good homeade pizza at all hours of the night. Had a dog that would accompany him on deliveries. This was pre social media so his whole deal was word of mouth. RIP to a Pine Belt legend who lived on his own terms and stuck it to Uncle Sam. Cheers brother and Godspeed.

Mr todd French
12-08-2017, 11:17 AM
From what I heard it’s true. I looked and I still have his number in my phone
From many years ago. You better know what you wanted to when you called
No B.S. around or he would hand up on you.

Uncle Ruckus
12-08-2017, 12:12 PM
Damnit. My house was outside of his radius so we’d meet at the gas station on Oak Grove Rd. RIP dude. I always heard he stole the oven from Pizza Hut as a disgruntled employee. Best pizzas ever

Jack Lambert
12-08-2017, 12:20 PM
Did you know Waffle House has a five dollar menu? It is by word of mouth as well and they will not tell you about it but if you walk in and ask for the five dollar menu they will hand it to you.

BeerIsGood
12-08-2017, 12:28 PM
His name was Scott Steadman. Hell of a guy and if you were his friend you were gold. He had couple of serious issues and didn't make it. Social Media killed his pizza business. Keep he and his wife in your prayers.

BeastMan
12-08-2017, 02:41 PM
His name was Scott Steadman. Hell of a guy and if you were his friend you were gold. He had couple of serious issues and didn't make it. Social Media killed his pizza business. Keep he and his wife in your prayers.

Will do. When I started the thread I googled his name looking for an obit and couldn’t find one.

BeerIsGood
12-08-2017, 02:58 PM
Arrangements might take a while. His immediate family is all out of state. He was originally from Connecticut.

BeastMan
12-08-2017, 03:01 PM
Arrangements might take a while. His immediate family is all out of state. He was originally from Connecticut.

Hate to hear that. Always seemed like a good dude