PDA

View Full Version : Buy/Sell: Freeze

thf24
12-08-2017, 09:24 AM
would be OM's head coach right now if not for hookergate.

I say buy. I think they would said they are "suspending" him for one year and that would have been good enough for the NCAA to satisfy their 1 year limited show cause. Probably wouldn't have crossed that group's mind it would serve to keep them under further NCAA scrutiny in a big way.

spudd21
12-08-2017, 09:49 AM
I'd buy that.

Ezsoil
12-08-2017, 11:29 AM
Buy.....and what is sad is he is the one consistent link to the culture that has occurred since 2005...going back to Michael Oher, then setting up the testing center with Saunders and the whole Powe issue and then the current situation....he consistently skirted the rules and was defiant about it...

I certainly would say the NCAA has basically said that there are no real consequences to whatever you want to do.

Dawgface
12-08-2017, 12:00 PM
Easy buy. Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't hire him back in 3 years or so.

Liverpooldawg
12-08-2017, 12:12 PM
Buy in bulk, Bjork is still there.

fishwater99
12-08-2017, 12:15 PM
Huge Buy...

The Plantation hasn't changed and won't anytime soon. We just need them to get caught again cheating..

RocketDawg
12-08-2017, 06:02 PM
Without hookergate, he'd probably still be there but the NCAA sanctions may have been a lot worse. I really do think the NCAA "had it in" for him because of all his constant preaching, and that's not politically correct anymore, even if genuine. Maybe they figured getting fired was enough punishment for him. There's not too many $5M jobs out there for him to go to, not to mention that best I can tell he really doesn't know how to do anything else. He's not exactly a mental giant. I never thought he was a very good coach, but that could be because I didn't like him.

yjnkdawg
12-08-2017, 06:12 PM
If it hadn't been for Mars and Steve, he would still be their coach, I'm pretty confident. Definite buy.

Dawgology
12-08-2017, 07:43 PM
Huge Buy...

The Plantation hasn't changed and won't anytime soon. We just need them to get caught again cheating..

So that they will lose another 3 scholarships! Lol

Spiderman
12-08-2017, 11:25 PM
would be OM's head coach right now if not for hookergate.

I say buy. I think they would said they are "suspending" him for one year and that would have been good enough for the NCAA to satisfy their 1 year limited show cause. Probably wouldn't have crossed that group's mind it would serve to keep them under further NCAA scrutiny in a big way.

Hell yes he would be