PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Siskey

messageboardsuperhero
09-30-2013, 07:18 AM
Bo Bounds just tore UM fans a new one on his show about this Siskey deal.

He talked about how Melvin Smith left State and went to Auburn, and how Mullen left Fla. and used his knowledge to help win in Gainesville. This really is one of the dumbest thing I've ever seen a fan base get in a hissy fit over. Coaches go to different schools, and guess what? They want to win. It's not cheating to help your new team prep for your old team. If Siskey didn't help Saban, he wouldn't have been doing his job.

Jacksondevildog
09-30-2013, 07:54 AM
Im sure that Rebel fans will boycott Bounds because of his MSU bias. They will listen to Richard Cross for more objective sports radio reporting.

Behrdawg
09-30-2013, 07:55 AM
This is the most ridiculous bullshit I've ever heard. Hey- Bears- you were beaten by Bama. Get over it.

ShotgunDawg
09-30-2013, 07:55 AM
I'm listening to Bo as well and this is hilarious. They are now using the "ethics" argument against Bama having too many coaches. They are saying that Bama lacks ethics and integrity because they used an extra coach without ever mentioning that OM had two weeks off to prepare and change their signals.

Just imagine how much of this stuff the OM players will hear from the students on campus this week. Excuses, excuses, excuses

Gonna get that ass whooped by Auburn on Saturday.

starkvegasdawg
09-30-2013, 08:04 AM
I'm listening to Bo as well and this is hilarious. They are now using the "ethics" argument against Bama having too many coaches. They are saying that Bama lacks ethics and integrity because they used an extra coach without ever mentioning that OM had two weeks off to prepare and change their signals.

Just imagine how much of this stuff the OM players will hear from the students on campus this week. Excuses, excuses, excuses

Gonna get that ass whooped by Auburn on Saturday.

I guess ethics end at new z-71's and white girls on their knees.

ShotgunDawg
09-30-2013, 08:08 AM
Whats so funny is this is how OM self-destructs their program every single time. They can never have a realistic view of who they are and how good they are. Therefore, whenever they lose, they go bat shit crazy because of some delusional expectation. If they lose at Auburn, this thing could start spiraling in the wrong direction fast.

msstate7
09-30-2013, 08:10 AM
Whats so funny is this is how OM self-destructs their program every single time. They can never have a realistic view of who they are and how good they are. Therefore, whenever they lose, they go bat shit crazy because of some delusional expectation. If they lose at Auburn, this thing could start spiraling in the wrong direction fast.

Oh please let it happen. Of course there's no way it happens. Moncrief has guaranteed to win out***

War Machine Dawg
09-30-2013, 08:25 AM
I guess ethics end at new z-71's and white girls on their knees.

Boom goes the dynamite!

CJDAWG85
09-30-2013, 08:25 AM
What's even crazier is that OM runs a hurry up offense... In fact, that was one of their advantages going into the game... They usually snap the ball 10-12 seconds after the play is sent in from the sideline... Do they honestly believe that in that amount of time, he had time to figure out, tell the guy next to him, send it down to the field, and the coaches had time to adjust their D on the field? Get real... This is why people think they are one of the most delusional fan bases out there... The reality of the situation is that Bama is better and deeper than them... This was also the first time Freeze got out coached and his offense was destroyed since he's been there... Reality hurts

J-Dawg
09-30-2013, 08:30 AM
Bo Bounds just tore UM fans a new one on his show about this Siskey deal.

He talked about how Melvin Smith left State and went to Auburn, and how Mullen left Fla. and used his knowledge to help win in Gainesville. This really is one of the dumbest thing I've ever seen a fan base get in a hissy fit over. Coaches go to different schools, and guess what? They want to win. It's not cheating to help your new team prep for your old team. If Siskey didn't help Saban, he wouldn't have been doing his job.

Had an OM fan on another board tell me the Bama hired Sisky so they could stop the Freeze style offense. Like that was the sole reason they hired him.... to get a jump on Freeze.

And this guy believed it...

Coach34
09-30-2013, 08:31 AM
When you talk all that shit and have the national media build you up- and then get your ass handed to you- there has to be other excuses other than you're not nearly as good as you thought you were. They have to have the spin to tell top recruits because if the recruits see them for who they really are- they wont get them

messageboardsuperhero
09-30-2013, 08:40 AM
Also, do any of them remember when Danny Nutt was on the sidelines as an illegal extra coach when Houston Nutt was at UM?

I guess "ethics" didn't matter then. The way these people talk, you'd think they would have all written Nutt letters of displeasure over his unethical behavior.

Bo Darville
09-30-2013, 08:56 AM
Yep. I remember the Danny Nutt issue. Ole Miss fans are idiots.

Political Hack
09-30-2013, 09:02 AM
I hope they remain focused on this loss all the way through Sunday. We should help them scream and whine about it.

it was sooooo unfair. I think the players should strike.

Irondawg
09-30-2013, 09:27 AM
Auburn beating UM would make me feel all so much better... still can't believe we lost to AU

engie
09-30-2013, 09:31 AM
8 yards.

That is the difference in total offense between their moral victory against Bama last year -- and the destruction they felt this year.

Amazing how moral victories change when real expectations go on the table...

Jacksondevildog
09-30-2013, 09:37 AM
It will be a very interesting game for sure. They are both very similar. Spread offenses. Both teams are improving. Shaky on defense. This is a night game on the Plains. It's rare that State or Ole Miss just walk into Auburn at night at win, regardless of how good either of us are.

fishwater99
09-30-2013, 12:13 PM
Bears are not giving up..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLbSl1ulPXI

deltadawg99
09-30-2013, 04:17 PM
A few questions/thoughts on this whole Siskey conspiracy by the mighty black bears.

1. I could be wrong, but one of the Bears told me that he was the recruiting coordinator and in the football operations department. It's not like he was a coordinator or any other on the field coach that would know all of their signals. Of course he may know some of their tendencies, but big deal so does any other coach that scouts a team.

2. Even if Siskey did know the OM offense forward and backwards, if Freeze isnt' smart enough to change his signals on a regular basis he is a total moron.

Like always though, it's never their fault that they lost to a better team. It's always somebody trying to screw them.

CJDAWG85
09-30-2013, 04:29 PM
I mean look at that play right there on the clip... Wallace threw the ball before Ingram even turned around... Siskey didn't cause Wallace to throw the ball that quick to a guy not looking... Bottom line is TSUN had a bad game... their playmakers didn't make the plays for them that they had been making... And Freezus chased points way too early and ended up chasing them the whole game...

Political Hack
09-30-2013, 05:15 PM
I think y'all should tweet their players and remind them how pissed they should be about getting screwed by Siskey. I hope they think and talk about Bama all week long.

Jack Lambert
09-30-2013, 06:08 PM
I havn't listen to bo in several years.

sandwolf
10-01-2013, 03:21 AM
......without ever mentioning that OM had two weeks off to prepare and change their signals.

Wasn't this guy hired last ****ing March? They are acting like Saban got worried after he watched the Texas game and hired one of their offensive coaches last week so that he could slow that offensive juggernaut down. There is one thing that I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt -- if I thought that one of our opponents was able to completely shut Mullen's offense down, due to the fact that they hired our coordinator of recruiting development to be their associate director for player personnel, I would be calling for Mullen's head. It just amazes me that the idiots who actually believe that this guy is the reason they lost, can't see how pathetic that would be if it were true.

FISHDAWG
10-01-2013, 08:43 AM
[QUOTE=deltadawg99;58595]A few questions/thoughts on this whole Siskey conspiracy by the mighty black bears.

but one of the Bears told me that he was the recruiting coordinator and in the football operations department.

black-ops intelligence gathering maybe ???

FlabLoser
10-01-2013, 09:05 AM
[QUOTE=deltadawg99;58595]A few questions/thoughts on this whole Siskey conspiracy by the mighty black bears.

but one of the Bears told me that he was the recruiting coordinator and in the football operations department.

black-ops intelligence gathering maybe ???

Siskey wasn't watching coaches through those binoculars. He was scanning for chicks to invite to the next crootin party.

fishwater99
10-01-2013, 11:12 AM
[QUOTE=FISHDAWG;58752]

Siskey wasn't watching coaches through those binoculars. He was scanning for chicks to invite to the next crootin party.

Or cheerleaders or the girl trainer for UM.... They have History...

Pollodawg
10-01-2013, 11:46 AM
They honestly can't accept the the fact that they aren't what they thought they were. Beating UT at UT, poisoned this team. It was the pure definition of Fool's Gold, folks. Texas is awful, and OM should have won that game. Hell, we probably would have won that game. If they lose to Auburn this Saturday, at night on the Plains, the season will start to spiral quickly. Once that big, heavy ass train goes off the tracks, it's nearly impossible to get it back on in the same season. Just ask Danny Boy about last season.