PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss already paying players again?

dawgclub99
12-06-2017, 04:26 PM
Army AA Matt Corral out of California visiting this weekend. No way with the hammer the NCAA just laid down do they sniff an AA QB again for another 5 years.

BulldogDX55
12-06-2017, 04:29 PM
Army AA Matt Corral out of California visiting this weekend. No way with the hammer the NCAA just laid down do they sniff an AA QB again for another 5 years.

He apparently has some pretty severe character issues. You know, the kind of super talented person they usually have access to even without payments.

dawgclub99
12-06-2017, 04:32 PM
The one good thing about it is he is committed to Florida. Taking one away from Dan would be nice.

parabrave
12-06-2017, 05:43 PM
He apparently has some pretty severe character issues. You know, the kind of super talented person they usually have access to even without payments.

Heard the same. SC and some of the other schools have backed off of him. If he does have the character flaws Mullen won't have him.

ShotgunDawg
12-06-2017, 05:50 PM
Heard the same. SC and some of the other schools have backed off of him. If he does have the character flaws Mullen won't have him.

Yeah, I heard this with Chad Kelly as well & he managed to be really good.

Bully13
12-06-2017, 05:54 PM
what did he do? sodomize a high school freshman with his finger? if so, he'll fit in with tsun.

gravedigger
12-06-2017, 06:03 PM

Wants the "other" inducements. Dont blame him. Human nature. Ole Miss is a school for those who need their. Egos stroked. Now is not the time if he's asking. But, since there is no TV ban, I'm thinking that isnt the WORST place to land if you need some attention.

RougeDawg
12-06-2017, 07:30 PM
Wants the "other" inducements. Dont blame him. Human nature. Ole Miss is a school for those who need their. Egos stroked. Now is not the time if he's asking. But, since there is no TV ban, I'm thinking that isnt the WORST place to land if you need some attention.

And unlimited BJ?s from white girls. I don?t care who you are, that is Hard to turn down.

Liverpooldawg
12-06-2017, 07:41 PM
Again? Did they ever stop?

Dawgbite
12-06-2017, 07:55 PM
Again? Did they ever stop?

I'd have to say, nah !