PDA

View Full Version : Forde is roasting Ole Miss

Kyper
12-05-2017, 03:13 PM
https://sports.yahoo.com/initially-restricting-players-transfer-ole-miss-now-changes-tune-193032126.html

"The ethical thing to do would be to say, ?We screwed up and we?re going to let your son go where he wants,? ? said Shawn Jefferson, wide receivers coach of the Miami Dolphins. ?Keep the kids first. When they recruited Van, Ole Miss came into our house and broke bread with us. They said, ?We?re going to be an extension of his parents and take care of him and do things right.? That was a bunch of bull?-. We expected them to be about the truth and honesty, and we got the exact opposite.?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-05-2017, 03:15 PM
WR coach of the Miami Dolphins?!! OM national reputation is going downhill in a quick hurry...I LOVE IT!!

mparkerfd20
12-05-2017, 03:20 PM
You can not retweet or post this to your FB timeline enough.

Coursesuper
12-05-2017, 03:23 PM
Tom Mars wins again! TM 2 UNM 0.

Lord McBuckethead
12-05-2017, 03:24 PM
Well not with that attitude.

Leroy Jenkins
12-05-2017, 04:09 PM
Last paragraph:

On Monday, Mars took up the fight by emailing the school’s legal counsel. On Tuesday morning, the families were speaking out to Yahoo Sports. On Tuesday afternoon, Ole Miss was setting the players free.
“Let’s put these kids’ future first,” Mars said, “instead of treating them like they’re furniture that belongs to the University of Mississippi.”

As the kids say, supa hot fire.

RocketDawg
12-05-2017, 05:48 PM
WR coach of the Miami Dolphins?!! OM national reputation is going downhill in a quick hurry...I LOVE IT!!

Actually, you'd think somebody in that position would have better sense than to send his kid to OM, sanctions or not.

Spiderman
12-05-2017, 06:22 PM
https://sports.yahoo.com/initially-restricting-players-transfer-ole-miss-now-changes-tune-193032126.html

"The ethical thing to do would be to say, ?We screwed up and we?re going to let your son go where he wants,? ? said Shawn Jefferson, wide receivers coach of the Miami Dolphins. ?Keep the kids first. When they recruited Van, Ole Miss came into our house and broke bread with us. They said, ?We?re going to be an extension of his parents and take care of him and do things right.? That was a bunch of bull?-. We expected them to be about the truth and honesty, and we got the exact opposite.?

That's more damning to freeze than the hooker stuff.

Straight out called a false faith, lying hypocrite by 2 families. In actuality, ever kid who signed there in the last years families can, and should say the same.

Spiderman
12-05-2017, 06:25 PM
Tom Mars wins again! TM 2 UNM 0.

Ole Miss is terrified of that dude for many reasons, but the main one is he is sitting on enough to end their program, and they know it. Anybody wanna sue OM, that's who to call.

Hell, I'm trying to think of something frivolous to sure them for just so I can hire him.

Lewis, Miller and Jones should all retain him to sue OM, the OM Spirit, and Freeze, Bjork, Yancy, Ben, and Chuck Personally.

Mimi's Babies
12-05-2017, 06:38 PM
Ole Miss is terrified of that dude for many reasons, but the main one is he is sitting on enough to end their program, and they know it. Anybody wanna sue OM, that's who to call.

Hell, I'm trying to think of something frivolous to sure them for just so I can hire him.

Lewis, Miller and Jones should all retain him to sue OM, the OM Spirit, and Freeze, Bjork, Yancy, Ben, and Chuck Personally.

REP GIVEN +10000000000

Bully13
12-05-2017, 06:43 PM
the flood gates are wide open. tsun is buns up and kneeling. they've thrown in the towel on any transfer restrictions. game over for now. Harbaugh (AKA General Sherman) made a detour from Atlanta and decided to pay a visit to the oxfartites .

parabrave
12-06-2017, 01:03 AM

Very Vague rumor that LL mom already has.

Todd4State
12-06-2017, 01:42 AM
Very Vague rumor that LL mom already has.

I was about to say the same thing. That would honestly worry me a LOT if I was an Ole Miss fan.

I'm no lawyer but I'm pretty sure Leo and Kobe would win a case if they sued them for slander and libel. I know if it were me I would sue them.