PDA

View Full Version : Chip Kelley is having as much success in the NFL...

Drugdog
09-29-2013, 05:34 PM
As I did in Graduate Level Statistics.

HereComesTheSpiral
09-29-2013, 06:01 PM
And I've got desean jackson

dawgs
09-29-2013, 06:38 PM
bill walsh went 2-14 his 1st season and jimmy johnson went 1-15 his 1st season. in other words, it's WAY too early to try to conclude anything with regards to kelly's success or lack thereof in the NFL.

Behrdawg
09-29-2013, 07:01 PM
bill walsh went 2-14 his 1st season and jimmy johnson went 1-15 his 1st season. in other words, it's WAY too early to try to conclude anything with regards to kelly's success or lack thereof in the NFL.

We don't like logical explanations around here.

War Machine Dawg
09-29-2013, 07:05 PM
Yeah, and it's not really his offense that's failing him. It's the D. The Iggles can't stop anyone. Switching to the 3-4 but making few or no personnel moves to adjust to the switch was ridiculous.

Bo Darville
09-29-2013, 08:01 PM
it's WAY too early to try to conclude anything with regards to kelly's success or lack thereof in the NFL.

I was thinking the same thing when everyone was raving about how good his offense was the first week and how he proved it would work in the NFL. One or two games doesn't make a trend. He might fail, or he might be hugely successful. It will take more time than 4 weeks to know.

dawgs
09-30-2013, 12:14 PM
it's worth noting, this year's NFL draft has the potential to be extremely deep if all/most of the draft eligible guys declare. bridgewater, mariota, hundley, braxton miller, mccarron, murray, manziel, and boyd are just the top of the heap that are being discussed as potential 1st round picks. then you have a whole bunch of guys behind them, plus the inevitable darkhorses and risers. it's like espn's wet dream. this means it's highly likely kelly can find his QB in this draft, which will be the real determination of how successful kelly ultimate is or isn't in the NFL.