PDA

View Full Version : OM Already Back At It...

ShotgunDawg
12-04-2017, 10:00 PM
That didn?t take long. Lol

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-football/floridas-highest-rated-commit-reportedly-visiting-ole-miss-weekend/

msstate7
12-04-2017, 10:03 PM
Prob just trying to get mullen?s attention with Mullen reportedly after fields. Gator fans will go nuts and Mullen will secure corral. Corral and Mullen are not a good match though

Dawg61
12-04-2017, 10:04 PM
Florida's highest commit. Pro-style QB uh oh Muffin.

DogsofAnarchy
12-04-2017, 10:06 PM
This doesn’t surprise most of us. The NCAA conducted a 4 year investigation, found 14 level 1 violations to be true, talked really big in their message to the Rebels then did absolutely NOTHING to stop them from cheating. Oh well.

Homedawg
12-04-2017, 10:10 PM
Florida's highest commit. Pro-style QB uh oh Muffin.

Exactly he doesn't fit what Mullen wants to do anyway.

ShotgunDawg
12-04-2017, 10:13 PM

I agree he doesn’t fit Mullen’s offense.

Just find it odd when elite players visit shitty programs that are on probation

Liverpooldawg
12-04-2017, 10:14 PM
If he flips then its business as usual up there.

Spiderman
12-04-2017, 10:15 PM

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-football/floridas-highest-rated-commit-reportedly-visiting-ole-miss-weekend/

"Four-star, pro-style quarterback Matt Corral, who is a U.S. Army All-American, will be in Oxford throughout the weekend to see what the Rebels have to offer, according to a report from Tom Loy of 247Sports."

I would too.

What horseshit the NCAA is...... A 4 Star out of Cali_F'ing-Fornia with offers from Bama, Michigan and Florida is just gonna visit Om . Good God

Todd4State

If he's a true drop back guy he doesn't fit Ole Miss's offense either.

Dawg61

Yea still be hilarious if Ole Miss flips him. The Gator melt would be epic. They are too stupid to realize this isn't Mullen's preferred style QB. Pretty amazing Florida doesn't have a single 5* committed.

Todd4State
12-04-2017, 10:16 PM
Yea still be hilarious if Ole Miss flips him. The Gator melt would be epic. They are too stupid to realize this isn't Mullen's preferred style QB. Pretty amazing Florida doesn't have a single 5* committed.

Exactly. They won't have nearly as many fans that would give him a pass like our fans did.

Homedawg
12-04-2017, 10:19 PM

Agree w that for sure

Ifyouonlyknew
12-04-2017, 10:25 PM
2 things

1. He doesn't fit Mullen offense

2. He has his share of off field issues. USC dropped him because of them & several schools were unwilling to take him because of it

ShotgunDawg
12-04-2017, 10:29 PM
2 things
2. He has his share of off field issues. USC dropped him because of them & several schools were unwilling to take him because of it

Funny how we always seem to find out it is these types of kids that are enticed.

I fully expect him to embrace the beautiful campus

Lumpy Chucklelips
12-04-2017, 10:32 PM
Fla. also lost the first guy to commit to them for the 2018 year and in his message when he decommited, he said he'd like to thank Fla. for offering a scholarship to his "dream school". O'le Don needs to start visiting some of his Fla. commits instead of ours looks like.

msstate7
12-04-2017, 10:34 PM
Fla. also lost the first guy to commit to them for the 2018 year and in his message when he decommited, he said he'd like to thank Fla. for offering a scholarship to his "dream school". O'le Don needs to start visiting some of his Fla. commits instead of ours looks like.

Florida class was ranked higher, but Mullen wants his old one

yjnkdawg
12-04-2017, 10:38 PM
This should be his theme song - Take The Money And Run by The Steve Miller Band

OM doesn't care about if a player fits their needs. It's all about the stars and publicity.

AlSwearengen
12-04-2017, 10:38 PM
2 things

******* is in a bad spot with this one. I give ******* credit for recruiting good citizens while he was here. This kid is in no way, shape, or form his type of qb or player.

redstickdawg
12-04-2017, 10:44 PM
"Four-star, pro-style quarterback Matt Corral, who is a U.S. Army All-American, will be in Oxford throughout the weekend to see what the Rebels have to offer, according to a report from Tom Loy of 247Sports."

I would too.

What horseshit the NCAA is...... A 4 Star out of Cali_F'ing-Fornia with offers from Bama, Michigan and Florida is just gonna visit Om . Good God

Well om is going to show the ncaa what a horsepoop organization they really are by showing that the "sanctions" are meaningless and they are back in business full speed ahead. I predict that om will have a top 15-20 class in 2019, wait and see. They have been emboldened by the lack of any punishment and realize that the threat of lawsuits had the ncaa running with their tail between their legs, cowards.

Dawgology
12-04-2017, 10:45 PM
I mean...sooooo many people said these 13 scholarships lost over 4 year would be DEVASTATING for Ole Miss..... yeah...

Spiderman
12-04-2017, 10:50 PM
******* is in a bad spot with this one. I give ******* credit for recruiting good citizens while he was here. This kid is in no way, shape, or form his type of qb or player.

Yep, say what you will, but Mullen had a type QB he wanted, and 1st and foremost was physical and mental toughness. He always said he could care less about arm strength or anything else if they didn't have that.

Some may remember him visiting Tyler Russell for the 1st time and saying basically I don't care if you are committed or not, I'm not committed to you if you don't show me why I should be.

Dawg61
12-04-2017, 11:10 PM
Can we get the asterisks removed when someone spells Dior Martini a certain way. That talk should be encouraged now. Thanks.

Token Bammer
12-04-2017, 11:23 PM
Haha...the rebs already back in business. I knew it.

parabrave
12-04-2017, 11:31 PM
Pro Style QB from LB Cali. Hey dipshi* you probably should check out USC. Where is he going to HS now, IMG? Also is this his 1st and only official visit?

Leroy Jenkins
12-04-2017, 11:48 PM
I thought Don did not allow commits to take visits.

Eric Nies Grind Time
12-05-2017, 12:00 AM
A four star is Floridas highest rated commit? Lol

Ari Gold
12-05-2017, 12:01 AM
It’s a scheduled possible visit.. everyone pump the ****ing breaks.. geez.

Eric Nies Grind Time
12-05-2017, 12:04 AM
Judging from the Gators recruiting thread on the rant they are already getting nervous about ******* recruiting.

msstate7
12-05-2017, 12:05 AM
Judging from the Gators recruiting thread on the rant they are already getting nervous about ******* recruiting.

Be interesting if Mullen continues to RS to build at Florida

ShotgunDawg
12-05-2017, 12:07 AM
Mullen is a good coach, but his main issue is that he is socially awkward & thus struggles to connect & endear himself to people.

He'll never be a good recruiter simply because it isn't his personality.

Bothrops
12-05-2017, 12:49 AM
Ole Miss' biggest problem in trying to catch back up with us are not the sanctions, it's JoMo.

Todd4State
12-05-2017, 12:50 AM
Mullen is a good coach, but his main issue is that he is socially awkward & thus struggles to connect & endear himself to people.

He'll never be a good recruiter simply because it isn't his personality.

And he's hardheaded. His way is the best way no matter what. Even if it doesn't make sense to anyone else and then blows up in his face.

Todd4State
12-05-2017, 12:55 AM
Be interesting if Mullen continues to RS to build at Florida

I don't think he will be given the opportunity to do so. My guess is after a year or two of his crap their fans will demand that Hevesy and Gonzalez go take a hike and we'll see what happens from there at which point he will probably blame everything on Grantham and fire him. But I would give him about 3 maybe 4 years at the most. They're just not going to put up with it. Especially if Florida State cleans up the top players in the state.

If he played Holloway over Aeris there and lost their version of the Egg Bowl his ass would have been gone.

Jack Lambert
12-05-2017, 08:14 AM
If he flips then its business as usual up there.

Wasn't doing it to the big schools what got the NCAA involved in the first place? The one thing about Ole Miss and cheating. Everyone knows they do it and they know Ole Miss is on probation for it. The NCAA does not have to monitor ole miss. Every freaking school in the SEC is going to monitor Ole Miss. If they are cheating someone will hear about it. They might want to watch what they do.

GreenheadDawg
12-05-2017, 08:23 AM
They also have a 4 star being CBd to them. They won’t miss a lick. They just got smarter

Eric Nies Grind Time
12-05-2017, 09:03 AM
They also have a 4 star being CBd to them. They won?t miss a lick. They just got smarter

Nabbing a four star or two in a class isn't really a sign of cheating.

Dawgbite
12-05-2017, 09:09 AM
The fact that Ole Miss is even still in existence is a sign of cheating.

Bully13
12-05-2017, 09:24 AM
They also have a 4 star being CBd to them. They won’t miss a lick. They just got smarter

Who would that be?

Bully13
12-05-2017, 09:33 AM
2 things

What are the issues? Did he stick his finger up a h.s. freshman's ass? If so, he'll fit in well at tsun.

Lord McBuckethead
12-05-2017, 10:01 AM
Well that only took a 4 days. Thanks NCAA.

msstate7
12-05-2017, 10:03 AM

They may get the kid... I have no idea, but it was David Johnson and his assistant that CB the kid to OM

GreenheadDawg
12-05-2017, 10:13 AM

Lol.... ok buddy

ShotgunDawg
12-05-2017, 10:17 AM

It is under their circumstances and recent past, particularly when considering where the kid is from.

Eric Nies Grind Time
12-05-2017, 10:33 AM
I understand where you are coming from but there are a pretty large number of four stars nationwide and an SEC team that can offer immediate playing time will attract a couple.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-05-2017, 10:57 AM
I am going to go ahead and call it now..OM will get death penalty. Our recruiting is about to be taken to another level. Players will want to play in Moorhead's system. We have already offered a 4* QB, 5*RB, and a 4*WR. OM will not BE ABLE TO STAND IT!! Jealousy will run rampant and they will do WHATEVER it takes to try and keep up. It will ultimately lead to their downfall. Book it.

Bully13
12-05-2017, 12:12 PM
I am going to go ahead and call it now..OM will get death penalty. Our recruiting is about to be taken to another level. Players will want to play in Moorhead's system. We have already offered a 4* QB, 5*RB, and a 4*WR. OM will not BE ABLE TO STAND IT!! Jealousy will run rampant and they will do WHATEVER it takes to try and keep up. It will ultimately lead to their downfall. Book it.

either the DP or something so bad they'll beg for the DP.

starkvegasdawg
12-05-2017, 12:19 PM

5 schollies and a $100 fine.

Todd4State
12-05-2017, 12:41 PM

Maybe they'll actually get what they should have gotten this time.

Tbonewannabe
12-05-2017, 02:29 PM

Are you talking about Ole Miss or Yancy?

starkvegasdawg
12-05-2017, 02:37 PM
Are you talking about Ole Miss or Yancy?

Yancy just begs for the D.

TrapGame
12-05-2017, 02:42 PM

If CJM turns us into a top 10 team with top 10-12 recruiting classes over the next two to three years it will absolutely KILL THEM!

They won't sniff the top 25 or have a recruiting class above 50. They will sell their souls and thus kill their football program in the process.

3rdGen
12-05-2017, 03:06 PM
If CJM turns us into a top 10 team with top 10-12 recruiting classes over the next two to three years it will absolutely KILL THEM!

They won't sniff the top 25 or have a recruiting class above 50. They will sell their souls and thus kill their football program in the process.

And the best part of it all......... they still won’t play for a West title or a natty. Maybe we don’t either but we will not be on death row either!! Muahhahah muahhhahhh muahhahaha!!!

RocketDawg
12-05-2017, 05:55 PM

He wasn't offered by Mullen when he was with us. Mullen may have told him to look around.

Lord McBuckethead
12-05-2017, 08:16 PM

Mullen at it again you mean. Part 2 of his 3 part plan is now underway.
1st, probation.
2nd, get them caught doing stuff while on probation.
3. grow the hump back.

It's a ballsy strategy by Mullen. Wonder if he is sending this kid with a wire. I know I would if I were Mullen.

Lord McBuckethead
12-05-2017, 08:18 PM
I still have no idea why our coaching staff doesn't offer and visit every 5 star player. I mean if we are going to GA for a recruit, might as well stop in and talk to every 5 star there.