PDA

View Full Version : Cam Akers- Ole Miss- and an Old friend

Behrdawg
12-02-2017, 12:40 PM
Cam Akers specifically rejected the OM offer and signed with FSU because of the looming investigation. How do i know? Let?s just say i talked to a friend of mine who happens to be a former coach. It is 100% that without the NCAA mess he?s going to OM. He also told me that if they landed Akers he would have brought at least 2-3 recruits that MSU signed last yr w him. Let that sink in. Plus, last years class they signed was well below avg.

This is significant.

ShotgunDawg
12-02-2017, 12:52 PM
Ok. Was that coach Bobby Hall?

Spiderman
12-02-2017, 12:53 PM
Cam Akers specifically rejected the OM offer and signed with FSU because of the looming investigation. How do i know? Let?s just say i talked to a friend of mine who happens to be a former coach. It is 100% that without the NCAA mess he?s going to OM. He also told me that if they landed Akers he would have brought at least 2-3 recruits that MSU signed last yr w him. Let that sink in. Plus, last years class they signed was well below avg.

This is significant.

Ask your friend if that now Jimbo is gone and they got no punishment that would effect him, would he want to come back closer to home.

Believe me, they are back door working it, that's why Bjork claiming poaching is so rich.

msstate7
12-02-2017, 01:03 PM
Ask your friend if that now Jimbo is gone and they got no punishment that would effect him, would he want to come back closer to home.

Believe me, they are back door working it, that's why Bjork claiming poaching is so rich.

OM loses qb, metcalf, and AJ next season, along with Rawlings, Patterson (ol), sims, and potentially little. Why in the world would cam want to play at OM in 2019?

defiantdog
12-02-2017, 01:13 PM
Matt Luke is their coach

lefty96
12-02-2017, 02:28 PM
Matt Luke is their coach

3 year bowl ban

Acid mouth
12-02-2017, 03:05 PM

You still mad Akers went to Florida State?

Ari Gold
12-02-2017, 03:10 PM
Judd Boswell couldn’t close the deal for Umiss.. oh well.

Maroonthirteen
12-02-2017, 03:18 PM

I?m hearing the same. They want him to transfer in badly. It maybe a pipe dream but they are making an attempt.

starkvegasdawg
12-02-2017, 03:22 PM
Believe me, they are back door working it

Yancy recruiting?

Behrdawg
12-02-2017, 03:32 PM
Cam would be a fool to come back to OM. But they are definitely back-dooring this thing. OM acts like they got off light.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-02-2017, 03:35 PM
I?m hearing the same. They want him to transfer in badly. It maybe a pipe dream but they are making an attempt.

Why would Akers sit out a year and go play for OM? That would be one of the dumbest moves ever

msstate7
12-02-2017, 03:36 PM
Why would Akers sit out a year and go play for OM? That would be one of the dumbest moves ever

He would not. Only om people think this is even possible

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-02-2017, 03:40 PM

Have they forgotten that they are the ones that are having transfers due to sanctions and being lied to. If Akers wanted to be at OM he would have went originally.

PMDawg
12-02-2017, 03:56 PM

After the way this whole thing went down, I put nothing past them. They are the luckiest SOBs on the planet. Wouldn't surprise me if they landed the #1 class in the nation next year. And I'm only half kidding.

BB30
12-02-2017, 04:15 PM
Have they forgotten that they are the ones that are having transfers due to sanctions and being lied to. If Akers wanted to be at OM he would have went originally.

Whew... thank you

Bully13
12-02-2017, 04:28 PM
After the way this whole thing went down, I put nothing past them. They are the luckiest SOBs on the planet. Wouldn't surprise me if they landed the #1 class in the nation next year. And I'm only half kidding.

No.

Spiderman
12-02-2017, 04:29 PM
You still mad Akers went to Florida State?

No, I was seriously asking him to ask his friend if his friend is that filled in on Akers

Behrdawg
12-04-2017, 07:51 AM
No, I was seriously asking him to ask his friend if his friend is that filled in on Akers

Not sure if i understand

louisvilledawg
12-04-2017, 09:57 AM
Judd Boswell couldn’t close the deal for Umiss.. oh well.

Good on that Louisville boy then.

Bully13
12-04-2017, 10:33 AM
I think Cam made the NCAA cloud an excuse to not make tsun not too mad at him. he was heading to Fl State with or without the cloud. it wasn't the cloud by itself, it was the effects of the investigation that had already, and continues to do to tsun.

Jack Lambert
12-04-2017, 10:52 AM

If he was going to transfer out and sit out a year it would not be Ole MIss.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-04-2017, 11:20 AM
I think Cam made the NCAA cloud an excuse to not make tsun not too mad at him. he was heading to Fl State with or without the cloud. it wasn't the cloud by itself, it was the effects of the investigation that had already, and continues to do to tsun.

This is fact^^ I know people close to him. He never wanted to stay in-state. Any OM homer who tells you otherwise is dreaming and knows nothing.

Behrdawg
12-04-2017, 10:12 PM

I can assure you that this is wrong. The looming investigation was the only reason he left.