PDA

View Full Version : The NCAA is a Spineless Org Scared of Litigation

ShotgunDawg
12-01-2017, 05:16 PM
That?s what this boils down to.

This organization is scared to death of going to court.

This boils down to nothing more.

Spiderman
12-01-2017, 05:23 PM
That?s what this boils down to.

This organization is scared to death of going to court.

This boils down to nothing more.

I don't think so, because if so they would be scared of Ohio St, USC, and ULL suing them for unequal punishment. As I said in another post, Sanky saved their ass.

Listen, what the NCAA needs is like what most of the country and world needs, common damn sense.

How hard is it to say "alright for every Level 1 violation you lose X number of scholarships. For every X amount of Level one's you get a postseason ban. For a level 2 you get X, and for a level 3 you get X."

It ain't rocket science. But it is common sense, which nobody seems to have anymore.

Bully13
12-01-2017, 05:26 PM
tobacco money

wmccgc
12-01-2017, 06:30 PM
How about the ruling Freeze's coaches violated the rules while Freeze himself was fostering an environment of compliance?He just failed to monitor. What a joke.

Mimi's Babies
12-01-2017, 06:33 PM
tobacco money

Kitrina Money, tobacco money, tbell money, fex money, football money, attorney money,

Spiderman
12-01-2017, 07:07 PM
Kitrina Money, tobacco money, tbell money, fex money, football money, attorney money,

As Shakespeare said ' First, kill all the Lawyers"

yjnkdawg
12-01-2017, 07:39 PM
OM had the law firm of Lightfoot, Franklin & White LLC (Birmingham, AL). They are experts in dealing with the NCAA on matters like this. If ULL had used their services, they would have probably had no violations and an apology from the NCAA.

Bully13
12-01-2017, 07:42 PM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

coachnorm
12-01-2017, 07:55 PM
I have posted in the past that both parties the NCAA and OM are very tied in together. They know each others dirt. I believe that OM has dirt on the members of the NCAA and threatened personal action on them. I posted that lesser sanctions could happen because of this. Fellow Elite Doggers that that I was slanted towards OM when I was really seeing this happen and was fear full. Remember the NCAA is not a reputable organization.

Also remember Todd McNair is winning against the NCAA and it is further exposed for what really is.