PDA

View Full Version : Listening To Sanky on Finebaum

Spiderman
12-01-2017, 05:15 PM
You can tell, he kept it light for them.

I know he recused himself. (Jerk off motion)

I've served on standing national committees. You can recuse yourself, but other members aren't gonna screw you.They know one day they might have to sit one out and they don't want you screwing them.

If Sanky wasn't on that committee, OM would have gotten more on the Schollys.

OM cusses him but they should be thanking God he is on the COI.

He also talked , sympathetically, about Viteer's frustration and that he and the SEC would definitely be advising and helping OM with their appeal of the bowl.

Then moans about the length of the investigation.

OM got lucky when their time came, he was there on the COI

was21
12-01-2017, 05:21 PM
Master politician....nothing more and nothing less...otherwise he wouldn't be SEC commish

BulldogBear
12-01-2017, 05:46 PM
It has become very clear this ruling is about keeping both Mississippi SEC schools in mediocrity. If one of them were to go completely into the tank for a decade the natural result of the rise of the other one to the level of say LSU, threatens the status quo. Apparently, that will not be tolerated. If they help Ole Miss up off mat relatively quickly MSU doesn't get that far ahead. Call it tin foil if you will but I call it connecting the dots.

TUSK
12-01-2017, 05:54 PM
It has become very clear this ruling is about keeping both Mississippi SEC schools in mediocrity. If one of them were to go completely into the tank for a decade the natural result of the rise of the other one to the level of say LSU, threatens the status quo. Apparently, that will not be tolerated. If they help Ole Miss up off mat relatively quickly MSU doesn't get that far ahead. Call it tin foil if you will but I call it connecting the dots.

http://compilation11.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Black-Helicopter-and-its-connection-to-the-New-World-Order.jpg?x75317

Spiderman
12-01-2017, 05:59 PM
http://compilation11.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Black-Helicopter-and-its-connection-to-the-New-World-Order.jpg?x75317

yep

BulldogBear
12-01-2017, 06:22 PM

Which one are you piloting?

wmccgc
12-01-2017, 06:23 PM
Seems like the commissioner SHOULD be about making the sanctions match the crime to discourage others, or UNM, from doing the same thing again. Helping the criminals is the wrong message to send. He should be against their appeal, not helping them. Is he just gonna 'protect' an SEC member simply because they are an SEC member? This ain't bowl match-ups, this is crime and punishment.

bobtail bob
12-01-2017, 06:30 PM
What about Leo ? But maybe you are right. Spin it that way. Poor under privileged kid is drug thru the mud with the blessing of Sankies who sat on his hands while they did it. All the way while helping the CONFEDERACY behind the scenes. Nobody has got the stones to run with anything like that though.

TUSK
12-01-2017, 06:34 PM
Which one are you piloting?

None. I'm the guy directing the op from a remote Black Site.

Spiderman
12-01-2017, 07:05 PM
Seems like the commissioner SHOULD be about making the sanctions match the crime to discourage others, or UNM, from doing the same thing again. Helping the criminals is the wrong message to send. He should be against their appeal, not helping them. Is he just gonna 'protect' an SEC member simply because they are an SEC member? This ain't bowl match-ups, this is crime and punishment.

Yep, and pretty much said that in the interview

Barkman Turner Overdrive
12-01-2017, 07:36 PM
None. I'm the guy directing the op from a remote Black Site.

No.

yjnkdawg
12-01-2017, 07:51 PM
And the SEC Office supposedly told OM to tone their recruiting down some after all those out of state 4* and 5*'s decommited from some major P5 schools, and came to play for the legendary** Hugh Freeze and be on the beautiful campus. BUt OM didn't listen and now the SEC Office is trying to help get their bowl ban cancelled. Makes perfectfuly good sense to OM but to nobody else.

TUSK
12-01-2017, 07:55 PM
No.

Exactly.

SDDawg
12-01-2017, 08:52 PM
Can't wait until Strickland is the SEC commish so he can **** MSU over, guarantee you it will happen if he gets a chance.

Goldendawg
12-01-2017, 10:52 PM
It's a multi-billion $ business and $ still talks. The status quo has been alive in the SEC the 54 years I have been going to State games. Why do you think we still get the worse officiating crews? The next step for us will include beating our opponents on the field and the "good ole boy" network in the SEC office. MY 80 year old MSU Mom texted me that she had hoped that she would live long enough to see bama get beat again and she had. What was the stat, they had been favored in 126 of their last 127 games? That shouldn't even be possible in any conference or organization that is run fairly. Jackie said sometimes you have to be good enough to beat the other team and the officials. Not much has changed. Hail State!