PDA

View Full Version : So how pissed is all the schools that UM was buying players out from under?

Tbonewannabe
12-01-2017, 03:53 PM
I know Harbaugh just about called them out in a press conference over Reshan Gary. Mark Richt isn't at UGA anymore but he was supposedly extremely pissed about Tunsil.

I just don't see how UM got away with what they did especially when you consider all the blue bloods they dicked over.

TUSK
12-01-2017, 04:35 PM
I know Harbaugh just about called them out in a press conference over Reshan Gary. Mark Richt isn't at UGA anymore but he was supposedly extremely pissed about Tunsil.

I just don't see how UM got away with what they did especially when you consider all the blue bloods they dicked over.

I dunno how pissed they are, but the list of suspects is sizable:

Bammer
Clemson
Michigan
Georgia
Nebraska
Texas A&M
MSU

Maroonthirteen
12-01-2017, 05:05 PM
So for those with some inside info, Did we have our chance to bid on AJ but we passed?

Or was it more that his attitude didn?t Jive with our staff at that time?

If OM isn?t offering extras, does he have offers of extras from anyone?

TUSK
12-01-2017, 05:08 PM
So for those with some inside info, Did we have our chance to bid on AJ but we passed?

Or was it more that his attitude didn?t Jive with our staff at that time?

If OM isn?t offering extras, does he have offers of extras from anyone?

I had two, different, independent cats tell me almost the same story: AJ was "eaten up with Alabama"...

But, as Cam said, "the money was too much"....

TIFWIW

Activated Alpha
12-01-2017, 05:26 PM
http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/ot-ole-miss-gets-additional-one-year-bowl-ban-other-sanctions

Coming from us we view the NCAA in the same light. However it's hard to convince some of us Michigan fans that Leo is a non story from State's perspective