PDA

View Full Version : Do you know what all that cheating ot them?

parabrave
12-01-2017, 01:59 PM
1. a number 3 ranking in the first edition of the CFB poll right behind #1 MSU.
2. OK 2 wins over Bama. Both flukes but neverless a win.
3. A water downed Sugar Bowl, thanks to FL and the East really sucking.
4. Matt Luke.

If they were my Broker i would fire them.

Commercecomet24
12-01-2017, 02:10 PM
That?s a good perspective. That little recording of and suing teenagers not gonna do em any favors either.

Maroonthirteen
12-01-2017, 02:24 PM
Multi wins vs MSU. One of which knocked us out of any consideration for the CFP. The other which ended Daks career in a losing note. Then helped them land a Starkville kid that stood on the sidelines mocking our fans all night.

redstickdawg
12-01-2017, 02:26 PM
I'll bet the house that given these results and the absence of any real penalties they will do it again.

parabrave
12-01-2017, 02:26 PM
Well everybody always brings up SMU. Like someone else posted earlier. The NCAA got them for cheating while they were on probation. Then they got slammed. The dipshi() were being investigated. USCw had alot more than just Reggie Bush going on. Now Ohio State needs to be pissed.

Sacrifice
12-01-2017, 02:28 PM
I'll bet the house that given these results and the absence of any real penalties they will do it again.

No doubt, it was money well spent

BrunswickDawg
12-01-2017, 02:32 PM
Multi wins vs MSU. One of which knocked us out of any consideration for the CFP. The other which ended Daks career in a losing note. Then helped them land a Starkville kid that stood on the sidelines mocking our fans all night.

AJ going to OM is on Dan. You have a kid on campus every day watching our practices and you don't have enough recruiting skill to land him? Come'on mane!

Qwerty
12-01-2017, 02:34 PM
One more egg bowl win than I thought they would get

BuckyIsAB****
12-01-2017, 02:35 PM
One more egg bowl win than I thought they would get

They have no egg bowl wins now

BuckyIsAB****
12-01-2017, 02:36 PM
4. Matt Luke.

Vacated wins, national embarassment, 2 straight trash classes in a row, transfer of players with no penalty.

MadDawg
12-01-2017, 02:42 PM
Vacated wins - that nobody will care about
national embarassment - yeah, that's a little bit of a stretch.
2 straight trash classes in a row - well, at least one. We will see about next year
transfer of players with no penalty - and nobody will transfer, so, this is a nothingburger

archdawg
12-01-2017, 02:44 PM
Well everybody always brings up SMU. Like someone else posted earlier. The NCAA got them for cheating while they were on probation. Then they got slammed. The dipshi() were being investigated. USCw had alot more than just Reggie Bush going on. Now Ohio State needs to be pissed.

The minute that they start to get interest from a kid that has no business considering OM, the NCAA will be right back. While it's a letdown today, the NCAA could be baiting OM to walk right into a situation that they do have a precedent for. If so, OM will sprint right towards it with all their deluded elitism. They won't be able to stay clean for their probation and probably have no intentions to cause they can take another slap on the wrist - except it'll be much worse next time.

maroonmania
12-01-2017, 02:45 PM
No doubt, it was money well spent

Pretty good results if you ask me given what OM would have done without cheating.

redstickdawg
12-01-2017, 02:48 PM
The minute that they start to get interest from a kid that has no business considering OM, the NCAA will be right back. While it's a letdown today, the NCAA could be baiting OM to walk right into a situation that they do have a precedent for. If so, OM will sprint right towards it with all their deluded elitism. They won't be able to stay clean for their probation and probably have no intentions to cause they can take another slap on the wrist - except it'll be much worse next time.

So if I understand your post, you think that the ncaa actually cares about enforcing their own rules? You are holding out hope that the ncaa will get them next time. Well the ncaa had them this time and did NOTHING!! Logic would hold that at some point that rules would be enforced fairly, but that is not the case with corrupt organizations such as the ncaa and om.

Johnson85
12-01-2017, 03:00 PM
4. Matt Luke.

Compare what they would have gotten without cheating. They take a coach about the equivalent of Freeze or a little better and then maybe go to one minor bowl between then and now? They made out like bandits. They're not getting off with no consequences, but you certainly can't look at it with the benefit of hindsight and claim they made a terrible decision.

archdawg
12-01-2017, 03:11 PM
So if I understand your post, you think that the ncaa actually cares about enforcing their own rules? You are holding out hope that the ncaa will get them next time. Well the ncaa had them this time and did NOTHING!! Logic would hold that at some point that rules would be enforced fairly, but that is not the case with corrupt organizations such as the ncaa and om.

I think it is what it is right now. I think the NCAA dropped the ball big time. But either way, OM was going to keep doing what they were doing. They will be more bold, buy a few years of "success", get caught and have another setback (be it major or minor - because they have been set back by this investigation). They are in a perpetual cycle of two steps forward, two steps back. What they are "building" is ultimately not a sustainable culture.

Honestly, I don't care what they do. Contrary to many posters here, I would rather lose on the field because we took the moral high road. I'd rather have integrity than a NC (go ahead and blast me for saying so, but that's how i feel). I want our university and team to keep moving forward regardless of what is going on around us.

Dawgology
12-01-2017, 03:21 PM
You?re going down Ole Miss!!!

Lulz...just kidding! Here?s an extra 3 scholly?s you can?t fill. Peace out!

Sincerely,
The NCAA