PDA

View Full Version : And now we now why Dan Mullen wanted the 17 out of Mississippi...

7dawg
12-01-2017, 12:29 PM
We are better off coaching wise, but Joe will have a recruiting battle in this state for thr foreseable future.

SDDawg
12-01-2017, 12:32 PM
If you don't recruit like a lazy ass and keep Hev and Gonzalez on staff, you're probably fine. You think that Pitt and Ohio State don't cheat and try to take Penn State's recruits? Joe will put them in their place.

Liverpooldawg
12-01-2017, 12:37 PM
We are better off coaching wise, but Joe will have a recruiting battle in this state for thr foreseable future.

Correct me If I'm wrong, but this puts them under repeat offender for 9 years. They will HAVE to tone it down at least. It was the second one that really got SMU.

Gutter Cobreh
12-01-2017, 12:40 PM
Who is this fella you referenced in the title? I don't recognize the name.

Brahmabull
12-01-2017, 12:42 PM
They are still cheating now. Their network doesn't know the meaning of tone it down, and today's sanctions just confirmed their original decision to go "all in".

msudawglb
12-01-2017, 12:43 PM
Yep. I think after the COI met we got some kind of feeler of how the penalties were going to go. Don had already said he wanted out of MSU. MSU asked for the decision to be announced after the Egg Bowl so that Don could leave town beforehand so it wouldn't look like he was leaving due to the lack of penalties.

HoopsDawg
12-01-2017, 12:44 PM

And thank goodness Dan is gone, b/c he couldn't recruit for shit.