PDA

View Full Version : So I decided to watch Wallace's pre game

gravedigger
09-29-2013, 10:55 AM
Interview and upon further review, much more was made of his comments than was warranted. That said they were still very stupid.

But what the **** was freeze thinking not kicking the field goals? Gamble a bit, ok. But I think there are som serious chinks in the armor there.

Bo mentioned that bama stopped the run even playing "2 high". We need to make sure he sees that again from us. And are able to still stuff the run.

Bama did not impress me on offense. I think we can give them trouble if we are aggressive. Their defense is still Bama and I have no idea how we will score.

I feel better about our chances vs ATM, om, ark,Lsu after this week of games.

bulldawg28
09-29-2013, 01:37 PM
Bama's defense isn't that impressive. If your offensive players can beat man to man Bama's defense is very vulnerable.

chef dixon
09-29-2013, 01:45 PM
Bama's defense isn't that impressive. If your offensive players can beat man to man Bama's defense is very vulnerable.

I disagree. They can be elite on either side of the ball on any given day, and it is normally geared to what they need on that particular day. Its almost unfair.

bulldawg28
09-29-2013, 01:54 PM
I disagree. They can be elite on either side of the ball on any given day, and it is normally geared to what they need on that particular day. Its almost unfair.

Nothing about them is elite. No DL presence, a good LB, average corners, and good safeties. If Ole Miss hadn't dropped so many passes they would have scored.